These are your average female Hillary supporters. Never below 8/10. It makes sense why you vote for Trump...

These are your average female Hillary supporters. Never below 8/10. It makes sense why you vote for Trump. You're intimidated by not by a female president, but strong beautiful women in general. Because you stand no chance so you run to Trump to feel safe.

Well, too bad, you betas. Hillary is winning tomorrow and us real men will be celebrating it with gorgeous ladies like these. Stay sad.

oh fuck time to change your votes boys

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

He's a big guy

>Never below 8/10
The two on the left are nowhere NEAR APPROACHING an 8...

>first is a gookwhite inbred
>secound did my nike shoes
>third is a love waifu of cryptopedos

No thanks,i will stick to my redneck magas.

Most Hillary supporters are fat feminist SJWs trigglypuffs who hate men m8.

Get better b8

I'm not surprised. Sorority girls are some of the most gullible and idiotic people on the planet.

chloe is fuckin hideous

trump girls are the best

"never below 8/10"
>judging women based on appearance
>voting Hillary

pick one you wagecuck

further, i welcome the presence of strong women into my life. usually they're able to act like level headed, educated white men. the same cannot be said for the women who are (not strong) who coast through life looking for the most prosperous free ride they can get (i.e. gold diggers)

tl;dr your post is bad and you should repent. may kek have mercy on your soul.

>never below 8/10
>never above 8+10=18
>never above 18 years old in the brain

yeah we know

Young women who are actually conservative are 1000% prettier than young SJW mutant creatures, and everybody knows it.

Hahahahahah

Not one of them is above an 8.

Cmon man you need to get out more. Weeeew lad

10/10 imo

>One of them is a fucking celebrity
>Gook and cracker aren't even 7/10

Fuck off shill

>those
>8 and above
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaha

This is the average Trump voter

>Never below 8/10.

Built like a Maytag.

>Strong butifel womyn

Gtfo with your fairytales.

good try CTR
most female voters for hillary are fat fucking SJW slobs

Kek most college girls that are Hillary supporters only support her because she's a woman. They traded being pretty for IQ

I am intimidated. By weak women who think they're strong but are actually just cunts. You never know when they're just gonna spite you just to mess with your head.

It should be legal to punch them in the stomach.

>he thinks those are 8's

People really weren't joking, standards in this country are in the fucking basement.

So are Clintons' victims

I'm not really scared of them, I'm more afraid that they'll sick their band of harpies on me if they sense I'm a dissenter. I just want to live my life and play videogames, I don't need a bunch of crazy drama queens screeching in my ears that I've committed wrong think.

I'm still open to talking to people about why I'm supporting trump and I don't think I've ever pissed anyone off.

fucking lmao

if the two on the left are "8/10" then I wonder what the average HillShill supporter looks like.

>never below an 8
>posts two 3s and a 5
>tfw