Well gentlemen, it was an honor. Let's reminisce

Many of us have been on board since the day Donald Trump announced he was running. It's been a long ride, but it all ends tomorrow. Whether or not he wins, I had fun posting and trolling and raiding with you guys.

Post the best moments, your favorite memes, or just talk about what this election met to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUV1v-x2kC4
youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM
youtube.com/watch?v=hYfPswSUuqs
youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU
youtube.com/watch?v=qr73XbBFDA8
youtube.com/watch?v=g0o9sgZZtgk&index=3&list=PLiElsrBDFV8O4szfjH24_3aIa2rLpLxVh
youtube.com/watch?v=ouqfjvAMg7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SONqFkri5T4
youtube.com/watch?v=RB6txJezuBc
youtube.com/watch?v=GokGKpXirv0
youtube.com/watch?v=MuQLJ1YaiZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off loser

hillary's team of shills had the meme magic that won the election.

too bad trump cucks couldn't compete.

CHYNA

Lmao. The pro Hillary trolling was just one part of the whole journey.

you're a loser

>Anonymous (ID: F1FnsS9c) 11/07/16(Mon)18:43:38 No.96759110▶
whatever you have to tell yourself now that you know you were on the losing team.

we love refugees though so we'll accept you on our team. as long as you apologize to Madam President.

>can't even greentext
ohhh how sweet the desperation has become

i found this board on tumblr, i just came here to tell you all what faggot losers you are. sucks to suck.

My favourite part is when Trump wins.

MAGA

that pepe is forged

The asspain is palpable in this thread

>came here from tumblr
CTR, pls

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

This election opened my eyes to how fucked everything is and probably will be.

Because I know this I can change it.

mad that "daddy" wasn't paying the big bucks to shill for him?

you autistic losers did it for free. haha. cuck life.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUV1v-x2kC4

>Tfw supported him since the second he announced
Tomorrow better be the day we're made great again.

Here since 2007 and tired of the elections. Cancer vs cholera. Hope next week no summer kid will be around (wishful thinking)

>daddy
we don't suck Milo's cock on this board

and that's God Emperor / President Trump to you Ms. Tumblr

>we don't suck Milo's cock on this board

you faggots have been on his nuts for months. and most of you call trump "daddy". sick, pathetic autists with daddy issues.

>hillary's team of shills had the meme magic that won the election.

bait bati bait bait
youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM

youtube.com/watch?v=hYfPswSUuqs

youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU

This fucking stupid copypasta always makes me laugh

Ive never seen anything like thus before. The primary debates were amazing. Every time he tore jeb up or the time he took on Marco rubio and ted cruz. Any other man would crumble against those odds and the preassure that trump went through. We cheered we cried we partied. They hit hard we hit two times harder. Its been great lads. The journey has been tough BUT WE WILL HOLD THE LINE

This isn't the end. It's the beginning of a cultural revolution.

Whether or not he wins, we have our work cut out for us. We need to expose the Clintons, and the rest of the elite. My country still needs to uncuck itself. We need to take back the universities and the media.

We've got a long path ahead of us, but we'll be together until the end.

Praise Kek.

Pol helped me identify and solidify the central bank soft spot of the powers that be.

I will carry that knowledge with me and spread it to all people who are in need of a target.

#Justice for Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, John Kennedy.

And all other victims of the Central Bank Scam at the heart of so many societies for thousands of years.

I can't wait for daddy Trump to fuck your mommy hillary in her anus
Mmmmm gonna feel good

Time flies so fucking fast. Soon we will be memeing for elections again.

What a remarkable year and a half this has been. Before Trump I never liked Sup Forums, was apathetic to politics and had a "weaker" mindset through life. I hope to make America great again with all of you.

I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Why do people here want Hillary to even win. She's practically fucking anti-everything this place stands for.

youtube.com/watch?v=qr73XbBFDA8

HUGH MUNGUS WHAT

It ain't over lad, the great meme war only begins tomorrow. Strap your keyboard in tight.

Shadalay brother.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words

We faggots have been off to this for months. He is a sellout. Just promoting himself.
Yeah, sucking cocks from july must taste well.

>Many of us have been on board since the day Donald Trump announced he was running.
If you weren't on here when even that happened, you're newfag cancer

Hehe xD that made me ROFL

The comraderie when we were searching wikileaks and doing our own investigations into Hillary connections and making Anti Hillary memes. After the election we need to continue to battle Hillary until she and her cohorts are in prison as well as raid libtard websites

youtube.com/watch?v=g0o9sgZZtgk&index=3&list=PLiElsrBDFV8O4szfjH24_3aIa2rLpLxVh

That's great. It needs Duterte and Molyneux as well.

FINAL OP of TRUMPOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=ouqfjvAMg7Y

how do i upvote on this shit board
i want to upvote your post

TAKE MY REPEATED DIGITS GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

we will come to rescue you Canada, i promise.

we'll be a strong family again someday.

>Waaah, people sometimes visit here for the first time

99.9999% of the posters on this board are NEW FAGS.

99.9999%.

They weren't here during the Primaries, like you or I were.

But I remember those nights:

How we defeated Jeb Bush.

How we fought against the Rubio bot shills.

How we faced against Based Kispy Kreme.

How Krispy Kreme destroyed Rubio bot, for the love of Trump.

Etc, etc.

I also remember how we rigged every. Single. POLL. in favor of Trump.

Can't Stump the Trump Videos, classic.

Too much to talk about.

Who can forget the horrible witch, Carly Fiorina, and her hideous face?

Nightmare fuel.

Ted "El Rato" Cruz.

The List goes on and on.....

>fuck off loser
>Can't even caption a meme

Fuck off, loser

Trump wins: Sup Forums explodes, liberals commit suicide en masse, Hillary will probably die due to shock, and America is Made Great Again

Hillary wins: leftypoltards literally diagnosed with aspergers post their autistic collections of screenshots saying trump will win, with everything else more or less staying the same (read: keeps getting worse by the year)

My body is ready for either outcome

and now for an all new DONALD J TRUMP anime

youtube.com/watch?v=SONqFkri5T4

If he loses, can we go back to Ron Paul?

Fuck, newfags ditched Ron for Trump, he's going to lose tomorrow. What a waste of memes.

Muh trump train is over! Muh feels! Relax. Think of all the happening to come if HRC is elected.

The first Trump pic I saved, 7th August 2015. A classic.

we're gonna build a great, big, geofront, and make the Angels pay for it!

youtube.com/watch?v=RB6txJezuBc

>It's been a long ride, but it all ends tomorrow.
If he wins, the work will just be getting started. Trump can't do things by himself. We still need to help get good people in office, locally and in Wash D.C. that would support Trump.
It's a long road.

You can't get more high energy than Ramiel

youtube.com/watch?v=GokGKpXirv0

classic

I hate this fucking board, but more than that, I want Hillary to not win.

trips say that Leliel best girl

Ahh so many great memories from this election but I think the best has yet to come,with the liberal kikes reaction over the next few days :^)

>Many of us have been on board since the day Donald Trump announced he was running

I was here when this was /n/

Bonus level: defeat CERN

A classic.

WHEN she wins tomorrow, I want you all to know that she's going to ban Sup Forums for American IPs and you're all going to jail; enjoy the ensuing "jailhouse activities" ;)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And another classic

wolf-girl and disgusting anime was when Sup Forums lost me but I have quietly memed for Trump since Escalator Day.

it was an honor to serve with you gentlemen

>This election opened my eyes to how fucked everything is and probably will be.
Yea, the corruption is so "in you're face" now. Literally tptb are saying "so? what are you going to do about it?"
Either way, imho we have pic related coming.

>he doesn't like anime

When Cruz dropped out

>anime website
>ugh disgusting anime u lost me
I don't even like chinese cartoons but this is retarded

And back when he skipped the Fox News debate to hold a rally. There's just too many good moments.

I feel like ctr will never recover from posting here. They will turn into their own meme of a drumpfkin

There's just too many classics

HIGH ENERGY THREAD?

LETS GET THE ENERGY EVEN HIGHER

only big guys can view this image

And when Jeb used to be the great content source

>Many of us have been on board since the day Donald Trump announced he was running

A few of us have been on here much longer than that and some of us are for Hillary.

See you tomorrow!

And when we didn't have to alter Ben Garrison's images anymore

This
I hope when this election is finally over they will move back to virgin shithole they came from

AVE IMPERATOR

>trump saved a guy from getting beaten to death
>news just focus on him talking about pussy

it was a good run memers

youtube.com/watch?v=MuQLJ1YaiZ8

My favorite meme (so far) has to be Jeb!posting. It's genuinely fun to sit there and shitpost in pro-shillary threads and pro-drumpf threads about how Jeb! is gonna win every state. Too bad nobody is gonna listen to me. But I know it, Jeb! will win bigly.

SAY IT WITH ME!

J E B S U R G E
E
B
S
U
R
G
E

Lads, I'll say it here and now, if Hillary wins this will not end until either they or we fall.