Whose reaction do you want to see the most when the results are in?

For me it's gotta be Alex Jones.

obongo and rick wilson

My sociology professor

My parents.

AJ will probably have a heart attack on air if she wins. Hell, it might happen even if Trump wins.

Really hoping for Hillary Clinton to blow her god damn brains out on live television after her concession speech.

>Watch alex jones for the first time
>nice, uses words like degenerate, scum and filth
>suddenly muh organic magic pills ads

So... he's just a con artist?

My college professors who've been shilling HARD for the past few weeks. In one 3hr class, I heard eight-fucking-teen anti-Trump jokes.

But also Obama, Hillary, Bill, and Comey.

could be sweet! He's gonna go full blow AMERICA.

Sup Forums reaction will be more than enough for me.

>Hilldog wins
>alex starts rubbing is brow
>"oh god, please god, oh god no"
>starts crying

Its annoying as fuck but he's got to make money. He's not like the propaganda networks like cnn that get government subsidies in exchange for loyalty.

If Hillary wins I'd give 3:1 odds he declares it 1776 and goes Rambo on her

90% off special iodine???

Michael Savage of course. Regardless of the outcome, it will be the most amazing political rant of the last few years.

Fucking kek.

This will definitely be his reaction. He even said last week on a video that if he loses, his show will most likely lose everything, and most likely due to credibility.

Free enterprise is the true spirit of Americana

My psych professor

This MAN keeps talking about the patriarchy

FUCK UMASS

Will Obama have to give Trump a tour of the White House?

Are you kidding? 4 years of hillary is good business for people like Jones.

If Hillary does win, i hope Alex goes back to his roots of seeing politics as inherently fixed and le hidden hand controls both sides.

>implying Jones prioritizes business over defeating the globalists

>buy my filters and 20 different dick enhancing drugs, btw

The young turks, especially Cenk Uyger.
I'd pay money to see it.

> he fell for the "We are having sale no. 9834 of 2016 in the infowars store and i'm selling Brain Farce this at cost. Help fund the resistance and feed my Jewish kids"

He's literally goes on vacations in the Dominican Republic then comes home and begs his fans for donations to keep infowars active.

you mean like every single radio broadcaster does?

>Implying you can watch Infowars for more than a week and not know the price of everything in the store
If he was lying about prices it would be obvious, all the episodes are archived