WTF Florida?!

I am hearing 20 different things about Fl
early voting. What the fuck is going on? I live in FL and have note seen a Hillary supports and not scarborough is calling the election of twitter!

Other urls found in this thread:

steveschale.com
youtube.com/watch?v=krnnErGzIsY
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/07/florida-data-ballots-and-ground-reports-latino-vote-supports-patrone-impact/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not* now*

Debbie Hooknose Shultz is a Rep. of one of Florida's biggest counties. Voting literally doesn't matter

Nice try shit lord but election in florida are free and fair.

I would explain that you don't live in all of Florida, but just a tiny dot on that map, but then I see you can't even type your own language.

Good thing you don't have to spell "trump" for the vote tomorrow

I was having trouble typing because your mother was just getting done sucking my dick. I told her she must swallow.

Ok, then I will just explain that you don't live in all of Florida, but just a tiny dot on that map

Because OP is a fag:

steveschale.com

Expect Hillary to steal it tomorrow. Well, it's not stealing if you pay for it.

>a state with a huge latino population that ordinarily doesn't vote
>insult all latinos
>a state with a huge latino population that has a significant portion of said population voting Republican because they hate Cuba
>do business with Cuba in violation of the embargo
>have a pathetic ground game in comparison to your opponent
>be surprised when they all turn out to vote against you

Floridian here. I-4 corridor.

Florida will go Red.

I'm voting tomorrow in Tampa. This state is red the media is trying to make it look contested but Hillary is already pulling out of the election.

its a shithole so who cares

>Cubans and Haitians are the same as Mexicans
>Cubans like Democrats or left-leaning politicians
>Haitians aren't pissed about Clinton's handling of the 2010 Earthquake in Haiti

>koches buy out republicans to garrymander and suppress votes
>"liberals are the ones who are responsible for this!"

every time. Republicans just can't accept the fact that their side are the biggest frauds.

I see 3 Clinton-Kaine signs on the way to work and 2 bumper stickrs in my neighborhood

Broward will go D

>Gerrymandering is illegal
>Writing in ballots in a voting station is not
Use your fucking brain faggot

>i don't live in Florida but will pretend to know what the demographics vote for
every fucking thread there is one of you idiots there

Broward always goes D its the rest of Florida people care about.

Have not seen one Hillary sign in a yard. Not. Fucking. One.

Simple. We won't know shit until tomorrow night.

R side trying to show the wave of energy thats out there (and keep the D at home)

D is trying to supress the R side saying look how many minorities have come out for us!

Both sides have numbers only and not actual vote so its all a bunch of BS until we get tomarrows counts.

If trumps wins MI does he still need FL?

central fl here.
fl is going red and trump will win
/thread

Your country is shit.

Yes, unless he can take PA too

I keep trying to tell you chucklefucks that you can't predict the unpredictable. Any outcome short of Jeb Bush leading an army of alligatormen in revolt against Washington DC is possible.

I wonder how different our elections would be if you had to spell your candidates full name to vote for them.

>I would explain that I'm a cuck, but I see you made a typo, let me give al-rajaam a bj while I ignore you correcting it.

FTFY, shitlord.

Aren't predictions based on demographics for far? Not the actual vote. Maybe trump has a last minute surge with spics.

The current State of the Race in Florida is as follows;
>Hispanics are coming out in record numbers.
>Blacks are coming out in record numbers.
>Muslims are coming out in record numbers.
>Women are coming out in record numbers.
>1/4 of Republicans are With Her.
>Older, uneducated white conservative males are prepping for The Day of the Rope.

In short, Florida is turning blue.

Broward is Florida's sewer.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=krnnErGzIsY

What are you even going on about. Are you making fun of me for thinking gerrymandering is illegal? Or are you saying gerrymandering is illegal? Also writing in ballots at a voting station is what every voter in the US does. So I don't understand what you're saying.

>>Blacks are coming out in record numbers.
You could have been convincing without this. They're not coming out more for that old fat cunt than they were for Obama.

You really need to up your game, earn those 0.05 per (You).

Didn't Trump win all counties in PA? Saw a report on that just a little bit ago.

t-take that back

I live east of US-1. You're thinking of Lauderhill

Schwarzenegger would never have been governor.
Which would be too bad, he's far and away a better governor than Jerry Brown.

so does Hillsborough, Pinellas, Duval and Orange

Checked. There's no point. I won't be voting.

styxhexenhammer666 has FL in the red. Why should i believe you? Styx has been spot on so far

Cubans and Haitians despise the Clinton's. Niggers and lifelong welfare recipients are the only D voters in Florida

>mfw I voted for Jill Stein in FL

what about the hispanics, muslims, women and 1/4 republicans?

Since when has there been enough muslims to swing an election

mickey mouse faggot

>that map
>your sanity

500k new hispanic voters in florida alone.

Trump doesn't have a chance!

sauce please?

Kill yourself then

OK, I'll admit there are some decent parts, but you're definitely outnumbered

No, but you wouldn't know that because Obama is the only data you look at.

Saw it on Fox earlier talking about it and how he won most of them during the primaries. But looking it up I'm not finding anything.

It was 250k yesterday. Get your lies straight.

Gerrymandering is shitty, but perfectly legal. An employee of a voting station writing in a ballot is illegal. That's fucking electoral fraud.

>ITT nobody knows how to use google

Sorry about the shitty map quality. It's the Fox News map, so I figured it was most favorable for Trump.

>turning blue
this shithole of a state has been blue since 2008 and would have been in 2000 if not for the court order

You claim to care about american culture, yet you can't even read your own language. In fact foreigners know your own language better than you.
There's like 6 typos. Which is hilarious since there wasn't even 6 sentences

Fun fact, in Sweden a couple thousand votes for our nationalist party "Sverigedemokraterna" are discarded every election, because "nationalists" can't even spell the name of their country.

OP, Ignore the noise. All you need to know is right here

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/07/florida-data-ballots-and-ground-reports-latino-vote-supports-patrone-impact/

Where do I go to vote tomorrow?

Voting in the morning once I meet my father for breakfast. Haven't seen a single Trump sign in this part of Florida. Have hope, comrade.

"most" is not the same as "all". Most counties, not just in Pennsylvania, but ALL states are actually red. However, most counties are rual areas that are sparsly occupied. A few counties however have major cities with populations in the millions, so winning the most populace counties is what counts.

Are you a legal citizen? If yes, your precinct.

If no, fuck right off

The most gregarious gerrymandering in the country is done by dems

Myth. Gore lost three seperate recounts. Dems wanted to keep going, but only in D areas.

>suppress votes
Le do you have a single fact to back that up face

but Obama said illegals could vote!

Florida is not Miami.

Pinellas country reporting in. Not a whole lot of signs for either, but when I do see a sign, it's always for trump. 100% of the time. I honestly don't even know what a Hillary sign looks like. And I drive from st Pete to Clearwater daily.

>turning bluer
FTFY

It will be interesting to see if Duval finally goes blue this year. They are the last major city in Florida that still has strong Republican support.

Nigger so is yours

Are you in Miami? Its all Trump from Palm Bay to Daytona.

It's been explained a dozen or more times that Hillary isn't doing well enough in early voting to win in Florida

Fuck off

Here's the 2012 county results map for the entire U.S. As you can see, it's mostly red too. But the heavily populated areas tend to lean democratic.

It's basically most of Florida against a few liberal shitholes like miami-dade, broward, orange and hillsborough counties, which are where the masses of minorities live. So for people all over the state it looks like it's a trump landslide, when actually it's a very tight race.

>DUVAL
>GOIN BLUE

NIGGAS VOTIN 4 TRUMP OUTCHEA

Trust me. Florida is going red. I have seen one Hillary sign. Just one. And it was for Bernie during the primaries. I believe.

Free Shit Army HQs

Cubans are pretty conservative

That's completely ridiculous. Jeb would only lead an army of turtlemen.

Signs aside it is going red because Florida is a state that hates liars. They have the mindset of Texas when someone lies to their face they get them out of office immediately.

this

>What the fuck is going on?
They don't have paper ballots, so, fuckery. Fuckery is going on.

Miami here, the whiter parts have a lot of Trump signs, honestly not as many shill signs as I expected

>Selected the Joe Trippi map
>Joe Trippi: Joseph Paul Trippi is an American Democratic campaign worker and consultant. Trippi has worked on the presidential campaigns of Ted Kennedy, Walter Mondale, Gary Hart, Dick Gephardt, Jerry Brown and John Edwards.

Look, I'm not making any claim about the prediction since I don't know him that well. However to say the map is biased to republicans is also false.

trump lost

He scared latinos into voting finally. historic too

Actually, she's doing extremely well. According to exit polling, NPAs are breaking 2-1 for Clinton. Also about 1 in 4 Republicans are voting for Clinton. The #NeverTrump groundgame here, in Jeb Bush's home state is strong.

this

texas could too

Cubans and Puerto Ricans are not Mexicans

She really isn't and assuming the +20 independent favorability of Trump is true from every single source almost this is over. You need more than liberals to win the state genius.

lol dumbass.

hilldawg thanks you

Florida uses Scantronic paper ballots. The ballots are paper, but they are counted by machine. As a certified fact checker, I must rate your claim "Mostly False".

Nobody liked Jeb when he was governor. Hell, most people hated him or were indifferent to him. #NeverTrump is a fucking meme. Also, Independents favor Trump substantially as always

This. Already posted on facebook and convinced my friends and family that their vote doesn't matter. Dem's have this in the bag unfortunately, no point in wasting our time at the polls

See Your cunt ain't getting Florida

I said latinos you stupid fuck. not mexican

See

Thank you, I hate all this "dur BTFO" by both sides when they pull facts out of their asses. Reading the (((news))) today you would have thought it was 99% early turn out, with 89% reg dem.

Well, I'd like to use the Karl Rove map, but after he got #REKTD on live tv during the last election, he doesn't have the balls to call the race.