Ms. Marvel #24 story time

Ms. Marvel #24 story time

I still love this cover, remind me of superman.

Wtf is this cuck sbit

Worst waifu. Also, they should have first stop the train before getting all romantic.

Speak English user.

>Worst waifu
Yeah, I'm not into Red Dagger either

I enjoy that this comic really embraces its setting.

user, Ms. Marvel is a rapist. Look at her face .

Deportation when?

No rape.

This remind me of handsome superman

I hate the romance angle to Red Dagger. I mean, is it me, or do the two just have no chemistry?

I give him few issue, he will get interesting again.

How come this numbering is so low? Isn't the character like 5 years old already?

This legit looks like Tekuho's art style.

Pre-Secret Wars have 19 issues and it was 3 years not 5

>Carol, I...

I hate to say it, but even Miles has more chemistry with her.

Bruno is the end game

It look like she not wearing pants.

There is way too much word box narration in this issue. A lot of what Ms. Marvel is saying could be portrayed visually and just left at that.

She's not.

>Kamala expanded herself in a LEGO game long before she ever did in canon

loving
every
laugh
kill me

She is a big girl.

That's how superheroes look though. You take off the color and they all look half-naked.

RATE KAMALA'S CUTENESS IN THIS ISSUE

11/10

I really wish i was better at editting to make that look closer to an actual cover but in the end there's just too much negative space to make that look good

I'm literally like Kamala when it comes to photos, also it's not hard to look good when half of your face is hidden behind a fashionable scarf

Kamala with bed hair is cute

Thanks, OP.

>unidentified special needs child

>adjectiveless super hero
Alright everyone, let's decide which adjective belongs to Kamala.

The misappropriated ms marvel

>former childhood idol is a fascist dyke
>crush hates you and never wants to see you again after you blew him up
>have to almost weekly deal with Nazis and a ginger girl in a bubble suit trying to discredit you and take over your town's low-income neighborhoods
>a new hot Paki superhero shows up and upstages you even though you did all the work

Kamala needs a break.

Truly she is the Spider-Man of the new generation.

> And here we have Ms Marvel flashing an unknown gang sign.

My icy heart melted today.

>he's a friend form work
I understood that reference!

>EXTRA EXTRA local super heroine Ms. Marvel could be related to neo-nazi movement in New Jersey

I like Diego's art, but Kamala never actually looks like she's growing or shrinking to me. She just kinda suddenly is whatever she needs to be, which sticks out against his comparitively animated linework.

Well they are trying to make her one, but...

1) She need more villains, HER OWN villains which won't be forgotten after one arc;
2) Reduce her appearances in other books, it's really doesn't help with the way Marvel pushing her in readers throats. And almost always she is out of character in those books.

Invent villains for Kamala! Right now!

Rape man?

That's a Daredevil villain though.

Since when Gordon moved to Marvel?

Aren't they cousins? Hurrdurr Islam does that aside, I don't think it's supposed to be romance.

Is that so wise with the current state of real politics? There's some chance it will be a neo-nazi. Would rather have a meaningful villain than a spur of the moment one.

She already has a r63 version of that

No, he was a family friend that stayed at her family's house or w/e. He rented a room and studied, I think.

I hope she sticks with the 'security is more important than freedom' angle than just be a 'hate kamala' only villain, make her a hero in her own mind

This. I hated her in the last arc because she seemed to be reduced to this cliche villain. She had a job that made sense, but she just acted obviously evil and petty just because. And didn't she let Kamala go after electrocuting her?

>white girl called Becky
Will people in 2117 look at this and call it racist ?

>I still love this cover, remind me of superman.
This Faggot

CaptainIran

And his sidekick Peaceful Atom

The Irrepressible Ms. Marvel

"Heroes in their own mind" villains just lead to "DID NOTHING WRONG!" shitposting that some moron eventually takes seriously.

But in CW2 she did literally nothing wrong. All that shit was under Carols orders technically

Reminder R-Robbie is s-still best ship guys ;__;

You're using the "just following orders" meme seriously. You're even doing so when considering a vigilante universe. Reconsider your position.

Indeed he is

She didn't act any more out of line than Carol did in CW1. Remember, if a hero goes off the reservation during a civil war event, its okay to go full out on them and rip them away from their crying daughter

See what I mean?

You mean the Carol that everyone considers to be a psychopathic bitch that delights in being given tyrannical guidelines to follow?