So is this a good relaunch or just more SJW pandering trash?

So is this a good relaunch or just more SJW pandering trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI3sY4xoru0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot

>sponge quickster
wally west tier trash

leaked episode right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=jI3sY4xoru0

This thread

Unironically good

>Quickster getting hit by Captain Magma's lava blast
Worst part of the event by far.
Quickster is way too fast to get hit by something like that. Who writes this crap anyway?

>that story where quickster did texanface comedy
jesus christ bendis

>Wally
>Trash
Pick one.

the mad man

Grant Morrison

>cuckold thinks this shit is good.

No.

They made Miss Appear a lesbian, what do you think?

>scene where the elastic waistband can finally touch his toes
Truly he had the best character development of the bunch.

Do you mean Squirrelface comedy when Quickster decided to put his fast-talking to use as a stand-up comedian, or that issue where Quickster and Elastic Waistband started insulting Texas to goad Miss Appear into getting angry? Because I’m pretty sure the latter was just to keep her from leaving the IJLSA and Bikini Bottom and they didn’t really mean any of it. The former though, I liked that issue and the fight scene between Miss appear and Quickster but yeah that was pretty fucked, I’m surprised that didn’t get nu-Quickster cancelled right then and there.

>New Miss Appear and Sponge-ster don’t get together
>she must be a lesbian
The absolute state of QuickAppear shippers

>Caotain Magma is a Jew for no reason besides WE EXIST GOYIM LO HAIM
>Quickster's a fucking SPONGE (no, fuck off with that 'hydronamically designed' bullshit
>Elastic Waistband's actually retarded and fat as hell now
>Miss Appear's a lesbian
They REALLY went overboard on the whole minority pandering.

They were a thing in the comics fag

>Caotain Magma is a Jew for no reason besides WE EXIST GOYIM LO HAIM
That is dumb I agree, but they stopped bringing that up and just dropped it for the artsy hipster angle.
>Quickster's a fucking SPONGE (no, fuck off with that 'hydronamically designed' bullshit
What’s wrong with being a sponge? He’s a likable character and a good foil to Captain Magma (at least before the flanderization)
>Elastic Waistband's actually retarded and fat as hell now
Yeah I’d don’t know what’s up with that. Someone on the writing team must REALLY hate Starfish or something.
>Miss Appear's a lesbian
Stop believing butthurt shipper memes.

Does anyone else prefer the organic look of Pumpkinator over the metallic look?

I know his switch in design is sort of a debate but I don't know why, I think the organic look is a vast improvement.

Not gonna lie. I'm mixed on the live action movie.

Their introduction series was baller, seeing barnacleboy (or should i say, barnacleman) fight mermaidman was great, even with the weird "there never was a threat" ending.

I prefer the organic one too, gives him a more distinct look.

The "live action" (seriously, 80% of the movie was sweet 2d action) movie was very nice, a fresh breath of life on the series. Its a goddamn shame that they weren't able to have the original superhero team in it, but i feel that after mermaidman's voice actor died, they did well by letting the character have a peaceful retirement.

Only part that was legit awful was the rap battle during/after the credits.

>SJW pandering trash
Oh look, an alt-right retard. Enjoy your life of misery, cunt.