Trump BTFO by Math

>Literally impossible for Trump to win, mathematically

Mathematics is infallible, the perfect subject.

Mathematics is against Trump.

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/us-election-will-trump-clinton-win-electoral-college-swing-states-a7402351.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

independent.co.uk/voices/us-election-will-trump-clinton-win-electoral-college-swing-states-a7402351.html

Nate Tin calling Trump delusional for expecting to be presumptive nominee by May was one of the highlights of the campaign for me.

>Iowa
>NH

>Must win all states that GW Bush won
IF he wins all states that GW bush won, he will be president

>Bryan Cranston
the fuck?

it says right in the title it's maths you can't disprove maths trumptard

Bryan Cranston?
Walter fucking White?

(((Heisenberg)))

Pure coincidence

Bryan Cranston is trying to reassure himself he's not going to have to move to Canada. He will.

Maths are racist so you can not use it for your advantage. Check mate cuck.

> he must win states that a candidate that won two races lost
...no?

>Bryan Cranston is an online lecturer in politics, and PhD candidate at Swinburne University, Australia
Apparently it's not him, but holy shit. Talk about coincidence.

He literally said the same literal thing during the literal primaries you literal appeal to "authority" bitch nigger.

I say kys CTR

>meth man draws an EC map

So so so mad.

>Wins Ohio, VA, Florida, Colorado, Nevada
>73 electoral votes up for grabs
>He's already at 206
Please tell me this guy isn't that retarded.

>kikemath

(((Voices)))

SHUT UP BIGOT MATH IS SEXIST

math racist

>iowa
>blue

>PhD candidate in politics
>Australia

professional shitposter then?

Literally mad as literal hell, like I can't even, literally.

ftfy

>Literally impossible for you to get a job with your degree

Facts infallible. Well, OP?

dude, I've been seeing headlines talking about the downfall of Trump since the moment he made his first speech

give it a fucking rest. I don't care. Kek has chosen him to win. That's all I need to know. He's going to win.

((Mathematical))

Trump will win CO. They overtook Dems in early voting, he has a big advantage in indie voitng, and we had an user who was inside podesta's e-mails. Trump was up in their internal polls in CO by +2(after pussygate and before FBI)

>Iowa
>Blue

Opinion discarded.

>Iowa
>Blue
Over my cold, dead body.

go pick potatoes you fucking mc, you're a disgrace to all your chimp cousins.

Math doesn't make states vote A vs B

Grow a brain

This is Trumps path to victory.

>Iowa
>Blue

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

WE'RE FUCKING RED THIS YEAR FAG

OMG I kno right?!
He would need to lyke... increase turnout by a ridiculous amount.

Good thing that doesn't seem likely!
>that's why i'm still weighting all the polls as if Democrats were wayyyy outnumbering Republiturds
>tehe

math PhD here, Trump wins

Trump needs 500 to win 270, duh.

This is a lie, if he gets the same exact results as Bush did in either 2000 or '04 he will win. And saying he needs to do better than candidates who lost is a moronically obvious statement.
And it's not impossible for him to win states that appear to be leaning blue, greater upsets have happened.
The author should stick to cooking meth.

Models are made based off of numerous assumptions. Not reliable unless you can account for every variable perfectly.

>If Trump won every state GWB won he would still need to win others as well
Literally how?

>Trump can't just win the states of the failed candidates he has to win others too
No. Fucking. Shit.

>Bachelors of Arts™ in Women's Psychology™ Liberal Arts University™ of California™
>Columnist for Project 538™
>pretends to understand math beyond the arithmetic necessary to buy their daily Starbucks™ Handcrafted© Pumpkin Chili Spice Latte™

tldr: bloggers can't into math

>Iowa
>Blue

What's more stupid?
This post or the newfags responding seriously.

probably the newfags that don't know how to sage

this
just finished a PhD in topology, and I can confirm he wins (but move your butt and fucking vote)

checked

Omg witnessed

Sure explain? Data, Research Points, Historical Data. Mathematics is In fallible? Sure and it is weighted by , Variables, Constants, Static position. I am an Engineer and use MAth with Statistics everyday so please Shill prove you are smart enough and have a Highy IQ than myself. State your prove, because I can state mine as to why you are sooooo wrong. Waiting!!

Thank you user. OP is a Faggot.

holy shit pal, praised

MI is going blue idiot

Thank you user! Engineer and Stats guy here Bio-Med devices. Agreed!

You have to go back Pedro.

Your moma is going blue cause some Nigger raped her again

What?

Trump is up in New Hampshire and up HUGE in Iowa and Florida. This map is fucking stupid.

Why would an actor know anything about electoral politics? Go back to making meth faggot

>Demographics and election climates never change and drastically mess with turnouts

I'm sure glad Republicans continued to sweep every election after Reagan

broke out laughing in public, thanks Heinrich

My math says otherwise.

I don't think his mom lives in rapefugee land

Iowa, Florida, Nevada, Ohio and Colorado go red.

Liberals
Correct math.
KEK.

>not only must Obama win every state John Kerry won, but he must win states he was not able to win

Hell yea my dude gona be voting for him in CR to redeem our bad reputation killary gave us.

>those end digits

>T-thanks user. I'm going to believe this until I blow my brains out tomorrow.

Yes it's either path 1 or 2. I doubt MI will go red before PA but it could happen honestly. Who knows.

Also skeptical about red NV, but it might be our only hope

>PA solid blue

>I am an Engineer and use MAth with Statistics everyday so please Shill prove you are smart enough and have a Highy IQ than myself.

The way you type leads me to believe that at best you're a "custodial engineer" at the local elementary school, where you've been auditing classes to gain an education.

>He mathematically cannot win
>Their own map shows a path to victory

Made me think, desu.

>it says right in the title it's maths you can't disprove maths trumptard
2 + 1 = 4
can't disprove because it's math lol fuck drumpf

> common core

The media is really creating a shit mess of false information as it seems.

I'm guessing they are doing it as a way to confuse investors of the economy.

Simply look at the crowds Obama pulled and compare them to Trump, now compare them to Clinton.

Obama won for 3 key reasons.

1.) Bush.
2.) People wanted to see a black president and Obama appeared to be organized.
3.) The GOP candidates were awful.

Clinton does not have the backing Obama had, not even close.

>people are more optimistic about fucking CALIFORNIA going red than my state, Minnesota
Im sorry guys

i really did try to redpill my friends

they're just so eaten up by the local media

the local news outlets eat the shit out of the ass of the MSM big guys and then digest it into even more overly biased one sided garbage

the people here are under a stranglehold of biased politics and morning talkshows about oven baked kale chip recipes and low carb diets

theres no hope

>Trump needs to do better than McCain and Romney to win the election

HOLY SHIT! This is groundbreaking!!!

u avin' a giggle?

Did you even read the image? He needs to win EVERY state that Mitt Romney, John McCain, and George W Bush won, AND THE STATES THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO WIN.

Ronald Reagan was an actor.

praise!

>in order to win donald trump has to have the majority vote

GEE NEVER KNEW THAT, WELP TIME TO PACK IT UP

He already is doing better to the point that it looks like he will landslide win.

Obama was a perfect storm for a bashed failed GOP. People wanted different, Apple emerged out of the darkness, facebook blew up. Face it, the GOP created a red carpet open door for the democrats at the end of the Bush presidency.

Now after 8 years of Obama and the dems control, people see what has happened.

Math is against him that is 100% certain. There are however possibilities he will and can win the electronic.

Numbers don't lie this is true. However the equations can most certainly can be

>

Look at that 1984 election map senpai

It's a troll article.

They are saying that he needs to win all the states the previous GOP won, and the ones they didn't.

Which says he needs to win every state in the country.

It's a shit post.

Assuming Hillary pulls out Michigan and Pennsylvania, and she's shitting her pantsuit over those right now.

do you live in TC pal? from what I heard there is some chance of MN going red, lots of Trump supporters at places like Duluth and New Ulm

>I don't like what it says so they must be trolling!!!!1!1 Math is rigged!!! :(

trumpkins are actually this delusional, wow

unlike the other replies you actually sound serious. have they added a state since W won?

ITS OVER

The Dems would have won under Bush as well, if it weren't for the evil spoiler candidate that was Communist Comrade Ralph Nader.

Mark my words, come the next two election cycles, the message of Bernie Sanders will be the standard message of the Democratic Party.

If Clinton wins, there will be no Republican party anymore. Hell, I fully expect anyone who supported Trump to be shot dead if not completely hassled by the IRS.

do you even read, leaf? this crap wasn't even written by a mathematician

Mathmathicly speaking Trump could win every state.

Wasn't something similar being said in the primaries?

They really have Iowa blue?

>california
>blue
nice meme

>hurr durrr math is super hard, only mathematicians know how to do it!

listen to weed country guy, that's math for you