NOT A DRILL

THE TIME IS APPROACHING

Remember, lads, the government is on high alert for Russian activity. This is not a joke, this is not a game. We may in fact have an internet shutdown of some sort tomorrow. DDoS, hackings, infrastructure problems, transportation problems, electrical problems. Nobody really fucking knows, but the government has never taken an election this serious before.

There are literally secret underground bunker command stations active as we speak to deal with this situation.

What can we do? Mostly do NOT fall for Trump threads of blatantly Euroshit posters, since those have the highest likelihood of being hacked IPs used by Russians, either the FSB or common internet cafe faggots getting paid rubles. Eastern Europe flags, don't even bother, they're probably Russian cucks anyway. Don't fall for posters defending Trump for liking Putin. Don't fall for posts defending a friendship between the US and Russia. Don't fall for posts saying Hillary will start WW3.

Call them out, tell them to fuck off, they're not getting rubles for shitting up Sup Forums.

You can be a Trump fan and not be a Putin cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/raw/eyijoroser
funnyjunk.com/Massive fj ddos/text/6081644/
youtube.com/watch?v=VfuFPh9LFwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary will start WWIII
Trump will Make America Great Again
Putin is not that bad, just wants his country to live peacefully

I'm a hacker known as "Russia", can confirm

>implying a false flag wont happen and obama will stay in office

>10 rubles have been deposited into your account

>Muh russian threat, Muh bad Putin
Cry me a river, bitch.
There is nothing more fearful than fear itself.

If you weren't hacking stuff all the goddamn time in the first place, waving your dicks around in the middle east and the seas, and crying every time an ally nation gets a missile defense shield, maybe we wouldn't see you as the shady aggressive fucks you actually are.

>they're probably Russian cucks anyway
Eastern Euro here, can confirm, Dima is impregnating my wife right now as I post this.

that feel mongering tho

>0,02 shekels deposited to your account.

There is nothing more valuable in the world than peace, shill. And you is a warmonger.

They just have to hack slowly and the government won't notice anyone russian around.

No, we're just smart enough to see through your bullshit.

guys, someone DDoS'd fj and admin got all the hacked wordpress they were using. They are possibly tied to polldaddy and could also be a part of the DDoS on pol there list is hastebin.com/raw/eyijoroser
also funnyjunk.com/Massive fj ddos/text/6081644/
for more info

Just ban all Russian IP blocks. That's what my company does. We get tired of their garbage.

Listening to Putin, and watching his speeches, I couldn't agree more. I think he wants his country to Prosper and he sees that NATO's "Defense" system can easily be converted into an "Offensive Missile System"

He is doing what is best for his country is by giving them both a way to Defend themselves and Fight for their integrity.

I'm not a sympathizer, but it's pretty Obvious that our Current Government in America is doing some Shady Shit, stealing from the world, causing wars for no reason (Other than Profit and to steal Natural Resources)

Anytime a 3rd world country goes through a Natural Disaster we step in and literally Fuck them over, while also Fucking over our citizens who donate.

Our government miss-places Trillions of Dollars and nobody questions it.

You would have to be a Moron to not see that America is the Aggressor, and it used to be excusable that the General Public didn't know, but now the PROOF is being Laid to us on a Silver Platter.

>literally cried me a river

Hey, this is YOU who disturbs a planet, its YOU who destroys legitimate governments, its YOU who grew up ISIS, Al Quaeda and Taliban and yet you dare to blame someone else for your own sins?
You're pathetic.

>hacking stuff
Yeah, ask Snowden how NSA hacked the whole EU and litsen Merkel's phone
>middle east
Fuck off, bitch, its not your clay. Russia is the only country that acts legitimately in Syria while you just breaking the law.
>missle defence crying
Well, the biggest mistake is that we get rid of missles in Cuba. Ask your grandpa how was it to feel threat near your border.

>le russian hackers

epic meme pal
0 evidence for this and guess what's a good way to piss off a nuclear power? accusing them of doing something illegal they didn't do.

Cry, bitch, cry.

He just murders journalists who report things he doesn't like and does all numbers of other inhuman things.

But hey let's be friends, right?

Fuck off, FSB.

Listen, poorcuck, I realize that getting free rubles from Putin is the only way you can feed your twelve deformed children, but you're just going to have to join organized crime like any other cuck.

This is a pretty good attempt CTR, but it's not good enough.

*snibs*
*snabs*

This. People say "hurr Trump's too close to Russia." So?

Russia's goal right now consists of keeping a warmongering boomeress out of power because they DON'T WANT a 3rd world war. I literally do not care if they get their way on that, it isn't like we're giving them NATO territory or anything.

Hillary is on record as wanting to provoke the bear for no benefit. We should hang her just for that, nevermind the treason in the emails.

Long list of IP's from hacked wordpress ip's used for ddos
hastebin.com/raw/eyijoroser

You hear that Pol?
youtube.com/watch?v=VfuFPh9LFwc

The sound of Putin..

>66
>222

ENOUGH

FSB.

FSB.

You're way too goddamn obvious.

Are you Voting for Hillary?
She and Bill have been murdering, Black Mailing, and Grifting their way up the political ladder since day 1.

I don't judge what Putin has done in the past, but I can see that Putin now is trying to restore Russia and make it a Prosperous Nation. He cares about Russia.

He doesn't want War, and he's over in Syria INVITED by their Government, while the US is backing REBELS and sticking our Nose where we DON'T BELONG, WE FUCKED UP THE MIDDLE EAST, NOW LET PUTIN FIX IT YOU KEK!

PLS STOB XDDD

Shut the fuck up, Russian cunt.

We remember you shooting down that passenger airliner.

We remember you invading Ukraine.

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

>kills journalists
Try to go public with child trafficing and Podesta's connection and you will see what will happen. Weah, your journalists don't die just because they are no different from propaganda. They sold themselves. But your FBI agents dying like a flies because only they dare to speak truth.

You better grow up and understand that there is no good governments because only sociopaths can become a leaders.

Cry me more, nigger.

You Cuck, I'm American, born in Tennessee and Raised in California

You cannot refute that Hillary and Company fucked up the Middle East, and that Putin is Invited by the Syrian Government to Help Fight ISIS (THE SAME ISIS WE FUNDED - Still Fund - And Allowed to Assemble)

I am Voting for Trump because I believe he can Restore our Relationship with Russia and Hopefully Russia, China, and the US Can rise up to take over the World. MAGA and stomp out the Sinful Liberal Cucks.

I promise you Japan has not forgotten what you did, You Killed my Great Grandfather, you killed my Great Grandmother, you stuck my Grand Father in an internment Camp and stole all of his Land, his business and his savings.

My Family had to overcome American Government Stealing and Murdering us, SO FUCK OFF YOU LIBERAL KEK

Seeing as how Russia started the child sex abuse "scandal" I'm not surprised to hear you regurgitating it. Show us the proof, cuckcunt.

Shot down any more jets full of innocent people lately? Invaded any more sovereign nations lately? Murdered any more gay people lately? Executed any government leaks lately? Cheated your election lately?

Take your vodka-soaked ass back to the country and stick your head in the river.

I said get the fuck out of my thread you Russian mudak. Nobody is buying it.

I'm Japanese and Spanish
I was Born in American, second Generation

I got no reparations for WWII when you dropped bombs on My Family

I got no reparations for putting my American Family in Internment camps because my Grandfather was a Japanese immigrant.

I grew up being called Gook, Jap, and got Stabbed in the Face in Middle school because some Ameritard Libtard was pissed off about Vietnam and I'm not even Vietnamese

FUUUUUUU!!!!!

>mudak
Cockhole, pls

First of all, fuck Japan, there will never be an apology and literally 100% of Americans would nuke Japan again if they ever stepped out of line like that again.

Second, just stop. Look at how you're typing. Anyone who's ever seen some retarded Russian trying to be English has seen this before.

You can reply all day but you're not getting those rubles, motherfucker.

we have to stick together

>you're not getting those rubles, motherfucker

I predict that what is going to happen is that the Democrats will try to rig, can't rig it enough, take their lumps, hand out mass pardons, and come back in 2020.

Not even the insane fucks who fund them win a Nuclear exchange.

You're an idiot. I'm typing on an image board. I am not going to have perfect grammar here.

You only show how your ignorance by saying that you would Nuke Japan again.

America was literally fucking Japan over with Sanctions and blocking goods from entering or exiting during WWII, we were pushed into attacking Americas Military.

We were also fucking them up at Iwo Jima.

America committed a horrible War Crime by Nuking two cities full of innocent people.

The sad thing is, Karma always comes back two times harder, and I only pray that my Family and I are not in the way of Satan II when Vlad gets pushed to far.

>GETS MONEY FROM LOCKHEAD-MARTIN
>IMPLYING SHILLERY DOESNT HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN STARTING WW3

Is this really Russia's new strategy? Try to make Americans feel bad for nuking Japan? You'll be hard pressed to find ANY American who feels bad about that.

>implying that war is advantageous when it's more advantageous to simply keep a large military
>democrats rarely ever keep a large military

Try again, shillbert.

GTFO fucking piece of shit shill. And no, im not "EURO".

>bewure da ebil russians!
neck yourself op

>implying anything in chile would be hard to hack

No rubles.

Okay FSB, what's your guidebook say on how to do it best?

FFS I'm Japanese and Spanish
My GF is Mexican and My Son is literally what Liberals want for America

I'm not a Russian, but I also don't want to go to War with Russia. I see Hillary blaming Russia for everything, I see her starting a war to cover her lies and benefit her Contacts.

I have a rule never to Reveal my true identity here, but I swear on my life I am not in Russia now and have never been in Russia.

Seriously it's fucked up that America is so ready to bitch out for Slavery, but not one American has stepped forward to Apologize for dropping Two Nukes on Japanese Cities full of innocent people, and they also say it's to "Our Benefit"

This is more political propaganda lies from your Government. America was suffering fight in two theaters during WWII and Japan had the advantage, we also proved we could get close enough to attack America on their Mainland. America knew the next step was Japan sending our 2.5 Million Troops directly onto American shores, and forcing America to withdrawl their forces from Europe - to defend their Coasts.

This is the TRUTH, and America Dropped NUKES TO Save their Own ASSES.

I have heard that Japan is meeting with Russia behind closed doors. I also have heard America is scared that Japan is going to help Russia build their economy and factories up.

Listen, the Japanese are so crazy and desperate that they were literally crashing their planes into our ships. They wouldn't stop. The Imperialists there were so goddamn insane that they would fire their hearts out of their chests when they ran out of ammo and people to use as meat shields.

Nuking Japan was the only option. Even Obama didn't apologize for it when he went to Hiroshima earlier this year. And nobody expected him to. Nobody wanted him to. Even most Japanese people recognize why that was never going to happen.

So try another tactic, Ruskie.

Such a pathetically weak country. Can't even feed themselves half the time.

Kek, don't cowardly sneak attack Pearl Harbor then "mr. samurai". How can someone be THIS butthurt after 70+ years. Let it go.

Roleplaying faggots nothing dramatic will happen to you

hackeame el pico con tu raja shill de mierda.

A W EO N A O.

>japan had the advantage
literally from june 1942 until the end of the war all Japan did was lose territory.

Why are Chileans stereotyped as saying weon over and over again? Do you guys have autism or something?

Literally nobody is going to fight Russia for your right to expose yourself to young children, Chaim. Make aliyah and take your faggot politics with you.

Why are there so many spicfucking americans on Sup Forums?

>American
>Smart

lmfao

It generally astonishes me how you americans are so incredibly thick. You know nothing of global politics, or even your own politics for that matter, you actually think you are the most powerful country in the world, and you shape your opinions on political leaders off of mcdonalds commercials...

You americans really are a thick bunch of cunts. The rest of the world views America as an evil country, and Russia either neutrally, or as a saint. Every country in the world hates you, and your people.

Fuck you and your election, hopes Hillary gets into office so you can get your fucking yank asses kicked by real European men for what you did to the south back in the civil, you fucking liberterian baboons...

>we

So basically your grandfather was a spic who went to japan and got himself some yellow pussy

It's funnier because all he does is live in America and be asshurt at Americans

As of last year we're the most populous ethnic group in the country. (And that's not counting the illegals that have to go back)

hi, welcome to the paranoid hat shop, for all your paranoid needs. What would you like?

>liberal stabbed gen x immigrant baby because of vietnam

Man you're a faggot

>counting all Hispanics as one group

I should have clarified I meant "why are there so many guys on Sup Forums dating or married to mexican women".

its just like when Americans said retards/idiot/faggot over and over again.

But here "weon" have a lot of connotations, good and bad.

Kek.

You're our little brother. Any conflict we enter, you're being dragged alongside, kiddo

You are a stupid cunt, the rest of the world hates your autistic, bankrupt, rapidly failing country almost exclusively because of people like you. Do your country and the rest of the world a favor, and go on a BLM shooting spree then blow your fucking spine out with a shotty, faggot...

Fuck off, kike.
Russia is our greatest ally agaisnt globalism.

m8, my grandfather was born in Novosibirsk.

I am a swedish student temping in UK, ratto.

Not that UK's population would ever in a billion years be thick or cucked enough to dive headfirst into a fight with russia just because you americspooks are, the people would refuse, simple as.

Your "free" country can only force you to dive into wars backed by less than 30% of the population, because you are cucked, propaganda prone retards...

If Hillary wins, I welcome Putin to take over the US.

I wrote helloworld in console guys, I'm a hacker, fear me

But I am a Putin cuck. America no longer represents me.

virtually every dead journalist meme the west gets indignant over is literal retards getting in the middle of corrupt clan power in chechnya and dagestan

fake commie

Idk, most hispanic women are ugly midgets from Mexico. My family is high-caste Colombian. I've got blond hair and green eyes, but we're all counted as "hispanic," since we're native Spanish speakers.

> Euroshit posters, since those have the highest likelihood of being hacked IPs used by Russians, either the FSB or common internet cafe faggots getting paid rubles.

> Meanwhile Hillary claims her emails got hacked by Russians.

Yes, we are the ones likely to be hacked.
kek
keep smoking dat shit.

You are aware trump is a giant hack of russia, right?

You can always recognize CTR or State by their misuse of terms and impossible-to-exaggerate distance from reality.
If anything happens on election day, the corrupt US federal government is the first place anyone and everyone will put the blame.
And saged and hidden.

We do it for FREEdom and we us TRUTH as our weapon, how hard it for you to understand?

he was joking you fuckface
>hack slowly
>so nobody sees them russian

kek'd audibly

Has le funny current year man appeared in a Mickey D's commercial? lol
I always found it astonishing that Americans take comedians' words as legit advice.