Drumpf will win pennsylvania

>drumpf will win pennsylvania

Hahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBacV8ziiqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping this for exposure. 30k strong in Philly.

50 years of social engineering- let's see what plays out during our lifetime. It's only due to technology that this will have a happy ending imo.

>niggercity showed up to see nigger president
>yfw you realize the state is more than the city

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>30k

ctr go

>Obama and Hillary drawing a crowd in Niggerland

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

>Clinton/Obama
>Philly

>30,000

I seriously doubt that that is even 10,000. It's also a free concert

inteligentan komentar

Isn't it a Jay-Z concert first, and then Hillary comes on? Or is this the Bruce Springsteen one?

>Filth*delphia

youtube.com/watch?v=sBacV8ziiqw

William Penn is turning in his grave.

What do you mean by this?

>she needs Obama to get a crowd in the middle of Democratville

Who is singing?

SRBIJA JE SA NJOM

Pretty sure Bon jovi and bruce springsteen are hosting a concert also

>Clinton/Obama rally

Yeah, no. They are there for Bon Jovi, and that's a pretty pathetic crowd for Bon Jovi in philly, they are thinking 'fuck, that bitch scared off our fans'.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUU-

Yes, you literally need the president and a free concert to fill Hillary rallies. Nobody cares about the dried up old cunt herself. They wouldn't piss on her if she was burning

Bruce.

More people at low attendance trump rallies.
Also Hillary always needs to piggyback off of people that are more popular than her. Prove this wrong.
Protip: you can't

they are there to see bruce springstean (for free)
not hillary

>30,000 people showed up to see Clinton
>Those 30,000 aren't there to see Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen

Hopefully someone takes a picture of what the crowd looks like when Hillary comes out.

bruce springstean

>Isn't it a Jay-Z concert first, and then Hillary comes on?

Yep. Niggers love Jay-Z. His basically das kang n shiet,

Groups of 200 niggers on Philly roam around just to attack Whites. It's not hard to draw a crowd there by having gibsmedat concerts.

How is this 30k lol

>Trump does it himself
>Hillary needs the president and en entertainer

tiptopkekerydori

How many stayed after the free concert

Obama still draws huge crowds. Hillary doesn't. She needs him to prop her up.

What did he mean by this?

Well, Trumps an entertainer himself.

>free bruce Springsteen and bon Jovi concert
>downtown Philadelphia

>there to see Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen

top kek theyre literally that fucking desperate

>30,000 people attend concerts

Nice joke, nobody goes to concerts anymore. This is the age of the internet. Get with the times faggot.

They came to see John Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen but what makes you think they could possibly come and vote for Hillary tomorrow?

>hillary needing obama to 'boost' her crowd

If it wasn't for obama, hillary wouldn't have shit, lets be real

Trump will lose NV, PA, OH, NV, and NC. Florida is a toss-up but doesn't even matter.

*Yawn*
Trump gets double that in all of his three daily rallies

Philly fag here. I live close enough to this that I can hear the music in the distance. This is literally just a concert and the politicians are just sort of tacked on.

If not, he apparently has an army.

Each one of those people owns at least one AR.

They're there for Springsteen and Bon Jovi.

Bon Jovi, reading prepared speech at Clinton rally in Philly: "I am a Republican. I am a gun owner. I am a Catholic. And I am with her."

Pic related shows he sure is a Republican.

>Hillary has to get famous musicians and the fucking president to come to her events just to attract a crowd

I mean it has Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen.
Not a huge fan but I can imagine they would draw crowds even if it were Gary Memeson organizing it.

>"I am rich enough to skirt around the laws that would fuck over your rights if hillary wins, so I'm with her"

Bon Jovi's only good songs are Keep the Faith and Lay Your Hands on Me.

Probably the most overrated band ever, right behind Guns n Roses.

We need summon the power of autism to correct this record

Let me guess, some fuckin singer is also there? MC Fuckalot of something?

>Panic that your rallies are small and require professors to give their students extra credit just to show up
>LIGHTBULB: hire musicians to shill for you!
>Brilliant, Hillary, brilliant. Now everyone will rest assured that the campaign's a done deal and can stay home on November 8th

whats the AVERAGE turnout of a Trump rally?

What does this mean exactly?

thats true everyone is there to see them no one gives a fuck about hillary

For anybody doing a reasonableness check, the Orlando Magic play in this stadium which seats 20,000. I'm not going to count every single head in that photo like the one Japanese guy.

Double eights and still had to bump your own photoshop thread. Sage.

nerd virgin confirmed

Philly is crazy about Bruce. Even Pol Pot or Idi Amin would pull that type of crowd in Philly just for Bruce.

>Taking photos from shitty angles so our fellow autsist can't count them all and call ther BS.

I do wonder. Will CTR's PAC shut down immediately after the election if she loses? I feel for the shills who have put so much time, sweat, and cheeto dust into doing such a grueling job locked away and mocked by your superiors, all for nothing but a paycheck you waste on booze at the end of your shifts.

lol

Correct the record faggot.

They wouldn't show unless their was a popcuck there to cater to their r/ selection needs. They came out for fucking Bon Jovi and Springsteen.

Fucking BON JOVI. DRONE THEM.

(kidding)

But for real I really don't like Bon Jovi

Where's a fucking allahu ackbar when you need one?

cocaine's a hell of a drug.

No way could I dot all those heads.

>Implying what you said is untrue

But it is true ya faggot. Am I getting rused?

Free concerts of popular musicians tend to pull those numbers, literally nothing.

so by Shillary standards about 3.000 -3.500 real people plus 500 staffer

Use the normal person method and ask yourself if you think that crowd could fill this basketball stadium and still have half a basketball stadium left over.

Or use the shorthand method of knowing that Hillary Clinton said it so it's a safe bet that it's not true.

>30,000 on that small stage
Thats, tops, 10G.
Why do liberals need to lie so often?

seriously. It's such a joke she needs Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce, etc to get people to her rallies

Is Obama running for president?

But that's sadly wrong, the cities are the majority of PA's population. That's why it goes blue and not red despite the entire rural area being republican.

Drumpf isn't running, Trump is.
Trump will win.

This guy gets it.

It's philly, it's the shit hole of pa. They're hitting the minority pit for more dregs votes.
T. Nepa voter

they do it for the pic related

You're sort of right. Most people I know only go to dirty, hot, degenerate drug riddled music festivals.

they probably brought boyz 2 men too

>needs Obama to get anyone to show up

If Bruce Springsteen was playing a free concert 15 mins away from my house you're damn right I'm going to go, and I don't even like Bruce Springsteen.

>free show

shieet i'd go and still vote for trump

Literally the only thing she could do to have more people at that free concert is to not be there herself. Lol. See you faggots at the polls.

I'd expect that unlike the Jay-Z concert (featuring Hillary Clinton) in which everyone bailed after Jay-Z and Beyonce were done, they're going to have Springsteen now, Hillary in the middle, and Bon Jovi (and/or an encore) after the Hillary spiel.

That way, the majority of the crowd will stick around for the music instead of bailing instantly.

they're there for the concert asshat

Even better was when she just crashed that college pep rally because none of her rallies were bringing in the crowds. Hiring musicians seems like a better way to go about it, though a bit late in the game.

Is Beyonce there?

>Free Bon Jovi concert
>Free Bruce Springsteen concert
>Minutes away from New Jersey, the state where they're the most popular
>Big Crowd

She needs Katy Perry, Jay Z, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, and Bruce Springsteen in order to get people to show up to her shit.

Trump gets these numbers without bribing people.

>Implying people who show up for Obama won't vote for Hillary

Clinton got Bon Jovi? Fuck. Where was this energy and enthusiasm during the rest of her campaign? If she'd gotten Jovi, JayZ, Beyonce, and LeBron earlier it would have made more of a difference.

>Lol
You have to be 18 to vote.

Trump could draw that kind of crowd with just him, Rudy and Piscopo.

I completely agree. Is the internet the blackest pill of all?

>18,000 is actually 3,000

>30,000 is actually 5,000

That's not 30,000 people.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE