Why are the Cartoon Cartoons so much better than the terrible shit on Cartoon Network now like Steven Universe and PPG...

Why are the Cartoon Cartoons so much better than the terrible shit on Cartoon Network now like Steven Universe and PPG 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_1G0iWgGis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They had more variety than the shit we have today.

Because creators where allowed to be creative and they put heart into their creations. And didnt have to be pc for chodes.

And the network allowed the shows to live and gave them all time to shine without over spamming them on the schedule.

The only good Cartoon Cartoon is pic related.

The others are deeply overrated, and mostly crap.

Because nostalgia.

Wrong. The only bad Cartoon Cartoon is Mike, Lu, and Og. Great theme song though.

Do 12 year old 4channers even know what nostalgia even means? Or do you just throw it around because you have nothing to say.

Oh it's probably the worst, I think we can all agree on that. Doesn't change that the others are mostly crap, though.

I'll give you MLO, Evil Con Carne, and to a lesser extent I Am Weasel and Sheep in the Big City. I won't say Robot Jones is bad but it's nowhere near as memorable. Likely less memorable than Mike Lu and Og.

>Ed, Edd, n Eddy
>Shit
Shit taste there user

That's the one I'm referring to most, yes.
I don't understand why Sup Forums likes it, beyond suburban nostalgia fantasizing (something I too used to have, but I grew out of it...)

It has nothing to do with suburban nostalgia fantasizing and everything to do with animation quality, slapstick, sound effects, and comedic timing. If it's not your thing that's fine, but you're seriously missing the mark if you think the setting is what plays into it.

>animation quality, slapstick, sound effects, and comedic timing
Slapstick is shit by definition.
Animation quality is terrible in this show.
If I want to watch comedically timed sound effects (since the dialogue is also terrible), I'll make them myself... literally.

So no, I'm afraid I don't get what you mean.

Nigga I said
>If it's not your thing that's fine
Are you really so fucking autistic that you're incapable of understanding that people can enjoy what you don't?
Also
>Animation quality is terrible in this show.
Objectively false. You can argue about character designs but that ain't animation, the animation itself is fucking top notch, especially for a TV series.

>Implying that it's rude

>upset that someone "can't understand" the fact that people enjoy a show he doesn't
>Is the only one getting buttmad that he doesn't enjoy Ed Edd n Eddy
Really uh..Really activates my almonds.

I'm not upset though man, it's fine that you don't like EEnE but to claim that the animation is bad is just wrong.

>implying that Steven Universe, PPG 2016, Mighty Magiswords, Ben 10 2017, and Teen Titans Go! are good
Kys

You forgot Clarence, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, and Regular Show as well.

epic deadpool picture, user

Mighty Magiswords, Ben 10 (2017), and TTG are decent though.

All modern cartoons are trash, except for one.

get out underage

ok

Nostalgia.

>Animation quality is terrible in this show.
Kek, thanks for the laugh user

Shitty taste detected.

The Internet hadn't drained all money from the entertainment industry yet

Well, at least it's not SHIT taste, I suppose. Right?

Had more variety and actually were interesting. I liked Cow and Chicken even if it was a bit stupid at times. I liked Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd and Eddy as well. All of them were different and didn't try the whole "Save the world shit".

Cartoon Network use to be about cartoons cartoons, now it's just a network of regurgitated memes.

>implying SU is even on Cartoon Network

>Decent

You wish.

We Bare Bears and Clarence are always forgettable.

There were less women in leading jobs in animation

Prove me wrong

Am I the only one here who likes old AND new Cartoon Network shows?

>Another chartfag nostalgia thread
Cringe

why are Buttercup's eyelids blue and not purple?

CalArts and it's fucking formless rubber people style happened.

No I'm with you buddy.

Johnny Bravo and Dexter were bad in the later seasons.

made possible by adventure time

I guess it was because the directors were trying to prove themselves rather than sell toys or push social agendas.

>Tfw we can never go back

youtube.com/watch?v=r_1G0iWgGis