This is WAR Christians Unite!

Christians of Sup Forums unite in prayer for the USA in her darkest hour! Pray, agree and leave a prayer for this nation this is it boys

>Matt 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
>2 Cor 10:4-5 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God
>Matt 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

In the name of Jesus I bind the spirits of deception, fear, prince of the power of the air, all lying seducing spirits, spirits of division, rage, murder, lawlessness working in and operating around the election and esp the state of flordia. I bind and break with the Blood of Jesus every witchcraft curse, hex, vex, hoodoo, voodoo, lotion, potion, white magic, black magik, spell and incantation coming against Donald Trump and his family.

Jesus have mercy on us. I loose the spirits of truth, boldness, reconciliation & restoration, and peace over the USA and its people and especially the spirits of repentance and fear of the Lord. Father God in Jesus name remove the scales off the peoples eyes, give them eyes to see and ears to hear that destruction is knocking at the door and how wicked that whore of Babylon is. And Lord in your mercy remember your people and keep them safe from the wicked ones. Amen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen

papa bless

bump

Amen.

Father son and holy kek

Amen

I was feeling really down today, stressed, nervous, scared.

And then I put on my rosary beads blessed by our previous Pope, said a prayer, and kept them on me. Now they're sitting next to me, but lemme tell yall

Once I did this I felt so much better. The Lord gave me strength and courage, he eased my mind and gave me hope.

LOL. Autistic faggots participating in cult LARPing.

God is unfalsifiable, just like the concept of us all being in OP's imagination.
Unfalsifiable hypotheses are always to be immediately dismissed.

Amen. Great thread OP. May I add?

Father, may your will be done, and may the people of America become privy to what their supposed leaders are up to. Not all of our citizens know you, but arguably most of them do not want to do Satan's bidding as the ruling elite obviously do. Help us believers in you as Jesus Christ, god in the flesh, son of the father, to bring them closer to you. I know how the story ends. Yet with your divine help we can reach untold numbers of souls. In this late hour, with the fate of our country on the line, help us make the right decision. Place your hand on us and carry us safely through this night. Especially for those who have heeded the call to protect. May our bullets stay in our magazines through a lack of need. And if that need arises, guide our hands and minds. Praise be to you, O Lord Jesus

I'm not feeling it. I can't believe that it's God's will that this country be destroyed by brown people, which is exactly what will happen if it's His will that Trump doesn't win.

Amen

amen

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

why is believing in something that acts as a guiding light to direct a man or woman to a better way of life cult larping? what does it have to do with the disease of autism and what does it have to do with homosexuals? Why is your country so fucked up? why don't you go back to squatting

Help us God. Do not forsake us God. Have mercy on us and forgive us as we forgive others. Give us a Cyrus and rebuild this nation. Help the poor and needy, give this nation prosperity this world has never seen before.

oh no i am all bound now due to you invokng jesus name

lol

t. satanist

Do you live an unrepentant life?

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It's not his will for our country to be destroyed but the people of God have to get their house in order.

Because you're cucking yourself psychologically.

People who are depressed by their material reality (hopeless poverty, or too retarded to make good friends, or are victims of being born to parents who themselves turned to religion out of desperation) are those who turn to fantasy and wishful thinking as a last resort to make themselves feel better.

Instead, the problem is economic inequality.

Hey Christfags, if your God is all-loving, why did "he create" an environment in which his creations have to kill and eat each other to survive?

I'm only responding to you so others are not deceived.

Adam when he ate that apple brought all of creation down with him because he was the caretaker of all of it. Therefor all the thorns and thistles are our own fault.

It wasn't always this way

Prove it. inb4 the bible is true because the bible says so.

It always was.

>>Matt 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

What does this mean?

The Lord of the OT is not God, he is the Demiurge.

The Demiurge is the Abortion of Sophia.

Our realm is a failed creation of the Aeon Sophia, its only a shadow of the Father Pleroma.

Creation.com

> WW3
> LETS PRAY, GUYS. SOMEONE GONNA SAVE US...

HAHAHAHAH

It means if two or three righteous gather in His name and make a request, it shall be done.

Believers in Jesus have the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and can bind physically in the spiritual realm evil spirits, and loose they can send ministering spirits of God to do the work of God on behalf of the believers.

I've been picking my nose, am I sinning?

No...

sorry christian anons, americas become more openly against the lord dont except god to ahve your back this time like he did in ww2 with all them lucky "coincidences" which led to you winning the war

ROFL, what a stupid faggot.
Evolution is a fact without which medical science wouldn't function.
You're living proof of it.

>Marching to Zion
Definitive redpill which dispels the fiction of Christian Zionism.
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

>Yuri Bezmenov - Why we need God
Ending of this ex-KGB's "psychological warfare" lecture which you should also check out.
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

>Father Coughlin: Jews & Communism
Before the Johnson Amendment, Father Coughlin speaks out against The Jew's Communism
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY

>"Cuckstianity"
Montage of our fashy friends united in Christ against the Jew
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs

>Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
"Long march through the institutions" explained thoroughly
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

>Christianity is Not Jewish Pastebin with tons of info
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
>For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”
Galatians 3:10 ESV

>Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1 Corinthians 1:12-13 KJV

>For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10 ESV

>"As for you, do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with me, for I will not hear you. Do you not see what they are doing in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? "For the sons of Judah have done evil in my sight, declares the Lord . They have set their detestable things in the house that is called by my name, to defile it.
Jeremy 7:16-17 ESV

>/christian/ books
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

I just got down on my knees and prayed to Jesus Christ.

The spirit cooking and John "Child Molesta" Podesta got to me, I felt overwhelmed and fell down to my knees.

Am I spending too much time on here or did I just have a legit religious experience? I did independtly of this thread, just searched for "christian" to find an appropriate thread.

There is no evidence of the general theory of evolution and no application which exists today that uses it.

You are literally, literally now, insane. Not sane. Saddled with a crazy brain. Off the deep end. All covered in crazy powder. Volcanically inept. Beyond the pale. Brain rotted. Clinical. Denuded of rational faculty.

JUST
U
S
T

Nineveh repented and God spared them destruction for many years.

Any time you go before the Lord broken and ask for help is a religious experience.

The education system failed you so hard.
Start with this:
evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution

inb4 your creationism is connected with your self-esteem. Try not to cry, faggot.

Indeed.

Nineveh is the city of Isis / Inanna

Who you are referring to as "God" favored her.

Ahmen

Gnosticism will never be correct, user.

Never.

are u talking about animals eating each other or cannibalistic humans?

I've already been through a lot of books on evolution by evolutionists. Nothing you show me is new or proof of the general theory of evolution.

Cool fanfic, autist.

Animals eating each other.

Gnosticism is verifiable heresy user.

I don't, why would he let an army win who are led by satanists, that persecutes christians in their ranks, names warships after pedohomosexuals, and legalizes beastiality. If anything DT victory just buys america some more time to wake up.

I do believe he will protect his people the non apostate remnant within the US

Spotted a Demon

All of creation fell.

Amen, God please have mercy on us.

Hi, and welcome to "Not An Argument: Thread Edition".

That's a testament to your reading comprehension skills.
It's okay, you can spend the rest of your life working construction jobs; that shit doesn't require understanding science.

>Amen

Why are you guys trying to summon yet another Egyptian God?

He would do it for the same reason he did it in the past. To cause us to return to His feet broken. So don't wait and pray broken before the Lord.

What's a "Demon"?

So pick it up, you fucking idiot.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

AMEN

>Demon

A neutral/benign from Greek mythology.

CHRISTKEKS

GET

OUT

I truly hope you do become Christians.

AMEN

There is always hope in Christ Jesus.

Ex-Christian here. I am now an atheist interested in the pagan arts simply for my own enjoyment because I find the paranormal fascinating.

However, I must say, there is definitely a disturbing lack of ethics regarding the DNC. Bernie was meant to lose from the beginning, to get young voters excited about being drafted. He used the money to buy himself and his family personal effects. Hillary claimed the game was rigged by Russia, after mocking Trump for rightfully pointing out how she rigged the ballots in favor of her, during the primaries. There is still sign of the DNC rigging the election and has been for decades. They vote against their own supposed political stances (gay marriage, raising minimum wage, abolishing slavery etc).

I was a Christian boy and I left because I felt god didn't need me. Maybe I am supposed to wander in the dankness to find the light? Am I coming home? We'll see. Make me a believer. May Kek bless us all. Amen.

Proverbs 24:17-20King James Version (KJV)
17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:
20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

This is key.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Why didn't Jesus come back when he said he would?

>Jesus have mercy on us

Fuck no, I'm coming for your ass.

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, 1774

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché
Rector of Christ Church of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 7, 1774, 9 o’clock a.m.

Dear Christ, who watches over us, his children, in the darkest and most brilliantly bright eras of our human history:

I pray that our American community look into the deepest depths of our hearts, and overpower the shadow of collectivism which denies us our most sacred dignity. Help us to persevere through the challenges we face, and allow us to elect a leader who will bring out the goodness and each and every one of us, the kindness to love our neighbor, and the respect to listen to those we consider our enemies. Grant us the strength to maintain those things which embody most your pure eternal love, and to push each other toward a world united in the joy and love of Christ, our Savior. For you from your humble servants and for those who have not come to recognize your infinite love we pray. Amen.

DEUS VULT!!

John the Apostle had been taken up in spirit.

Moses and Elijah appeared with Jesus Christ in white.

Jesus Christ road into Jerusalem on a Donkey.

The saw it.

No one has pointed it out, but I'm going to.

THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FUCKING JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES FLYER ILLUSTRATIONS.

Wake up Jimmy, JC is just a ((down to Earth)) black hippie

ITS GOD WILL FOR JILL STEIN TO SECURE THE FOUNDATION AND THE FUTURE OF ALLL HUMANITY REGARDLESS OF RACE WAJE THE F&CK UP GUYS

YOUR BEING DECIEVED BY IMPOSTORS AND
IMPERSONATORS
OF GOD HIMSELF THEY DECIEVE USING SKULL TO TECH ARTIFICIAL TELEPATHY

VOTE JILL STEIN
FOR THE SAKE OF EXISTENCE
TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL PERCIEVE THIS AS TRUTH

>Evolution is a fact
Mutation, known as microevolution, is not actually evolution. There has never been evidence for any creature turning into another kind, aka macroevolution, only in becoming subspecies of that same kind.

You must be young.

Return user Jesus wants you he want's you more than you could ever know. There's a reason why these people on top are all into devil worship sick shit there truly is a war for the hearts of men the battle lines have been drawn. Evil is never satisfied, it knows no bounds to its depravity, it lies and mimics the truth.

Dear God, I don't entirely understand what you are, but I'm beginning to believe in your power. I hope that, whatever happens tomorrow, it brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to all of the USA. I hope that you fill the hearts of all humans with peace, like you have filled my heart with peace.

*Sorry everyone for picking a fight during your prayer mojo, that was a little underhanded. Good luck everyone. I hope your lives are happy and blessed.

Amen.

>Adam when he ate that apple
And god knew in advance that he was going to do it.

There's no solution for "the problem of evil" because the "problem" is that yahweh is a jewish tribal diety, not the neoplatonic perfect being modern christfags cooked up.

"Father, we know that you are sovereign over all and that your providence guides the governments of men, especially when it effects your beloved elect here on Earth.

We know we are a wicked nation, materialistic, sexually perverse, and worshipping any idol before you. We pray that you would use this election to guide our nation to repentance and to turn towards you, Lord.

But at the same time, we recognize that we are deserving of judgment, O Lord. And if it be your will to place us under wicked rulers for our rebellion against you, we will still praise your name and give all glory to you.

In Jesus' name, and by the Spirit's power, I pray. Amen."

The apostle John was there when he gave that speech. Later that same John on Patmos saw the revelation of Jesus Christ and wrote the book of revelations thus fulfilling the prophesy.

Amen.

>American christshits almost unanimously support Donald fucking Trump
Proof that politics in America jumped the motherfucking shark a while ago.

God gave us free will to choose our own fate and he still had mercy on us even so and continues to offer salvation to all those that would turn away from evil and accept His Sons sacrifice and be washed in His blood.

>Does not see the irony

Cool story, Ken Ham.

Mutation is the core of evolution, and species gradually transform into other species when they separate and mutate away from the initial branch, later unable to mate with members of the predecessors.

Your brain contains the structure of your reptile ancestors:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

>God gave us free will to choose our own fate

The all-knowing God gave human beings the choice to choose, knowing exactly what they would choose.

Keep it up brother! Jesus is the answer!!

Amen

Genetic Entropy and the Mystery of the Genome: Dr. J. C. Sanford
If he prevented us it would not be free will.

Amen

AMEN

I would never have believed it, had I not seen it for myself. I'm still having trouble accepting that they're really into dark witch craft and satanism. It's very troubling. I hope the Christian community has enough sense not to vote for a literal witch. I know Donald isn't perfect and has said some things that could be considered terrible but he's just a man. Hillary is trying to be more than human. She's trying to ascend to godhood. As someone that no longer believes in god, I still find myself deeply disturbed by her aspirations. She's participated in spirit conjuring and voodoo rituals. Those aren't typically dark magics but can be. I see that she has only fallen further and further, over the years.

>t.satanist
Yes it is time to get out.

Translation: I am both retarded and have already made up my mind YEARS ago that I will not accept the truth MUH JEBUS!

Kill yourself.

lol christians are stupid.

return to your ancestors and become heroic and not guilt ridden sad sacks