JUSTice League

You know what would be the most savage Marvel move. Right when the Justice League review embargo drops, release the Infinity War trailer. Boom, instant massive buzz right when people would have been talking about Justice League.

And they already have Punisher releasing the same day.

twitter.com/ThePunisher/status/930249070966214656

Nah.

It'll come with "The Last Jedi" for complete Disney domination.

nobody cares about marvel

What a retarded thing to say

This. a true Sup Forumsmrade would line up for Chad Snyde's next kino.

Distracting from the Justice League reviews would probably be doing DC a favour.

Still no picture of Adam Warlock?

He's not in it.

But he was mentioned in the post credit scene in GotG 2

That was a teaser for GotG 3.

But golden bitch clearly called her super weapon, Adam.

That was a teaser for GotG 3.

See I don't understand why Marvel would try to sabotage DC movies

Movies are much, much, much different than comics
99.999% of the people who watch them are normies
Having a thriving superhero movie industry helps Marvel because people just think of these movies as "superhero" movies instead of a specific comic book publisher's heroes on the screen

Why the fuck Adam Warlock isn't in a movie about the infinity gauntlet I will never understand
Ask Feige about that one

Because they don't, at least not openly. It's the fans that wants the competition to fail and make countless threads about it

It's true though, ant man?Dr strange?Thor? No one give a fuck about those heroes, MCU lack their iconic teams f4 amd Xmen while thier iconic heroes Spiderman and Hulk are near background characters for MCU the universe as a whole.

Adam Warlock will be in GOTG3; James is currently working on it.

>boom
Are you 12?

I know
I just don't understand why they'd do it this way though

They don't. Disney does. It didn't used to be like this.

It's actually been like that, both Marvel and DC directors, actors (except for Marvel and the Skwad director) understand that what's best for business if both companies actually testing each other.

However, dumb outsiders (as in complete casuals or /tv-v-asp/fags), Company-fags and actual shitposters keep wanting a thing to fail so that they say they did it, as in, they actually did something in their low pathetic lifes.

Half of the movie will be RDJ flying here and there, no room for more new characters, they'll add spider-man for the Chinese market the raccoon and the tree, that's all

>I just don't understand why they'd do it this way though

Because the main characters of the Avengers movie should be the Avengers, not some random golden asshole just for the same of comic continuity over actual storytelling.

This is "Why didn't Hank Pym create Ultron" all over again. Some fans would seemingly shred these movies into narrative shreds and burn the pieces as long as it was accurate to the comics over literally anything else.

>Skwad director
Didn't he just parrot what an audience member said? He was just going along with their hype and made a mistake.

Exactly, a day after that incident both the director and DC actually apologized. because they know this is NOT a war, it's just like Triple H says, BUSINESS.

>Hank Pym and Ultron
>Adam and the gauntlet
It's not that they're merely ignoring the continuity, it's that the only thing keeping them from making it "comicbook accurate" seems to be a lack of proper planning and coordination. Both Pym and Warlock were/are introduced immediately AFTER storylines that are considered classic for that character. It'd be like making Ragnarok a Dr. Strange movie with no sign of Thor and then introducing Thor less than a year later.

(you) are an idiot

no u

Blame Gunn for wanting Gotg2 to be more standalone and Edgar Wright for dragging out Ant-man production for so long.

This is true

>mfw

I blame Wheddon for wasting Ultron. Not like he did him justice anyway.