IT'S NOT OVER YET

Bendis will not leave Marvel until the end of December.
And even then, before he leaves he's apparently doing one last thing.
What do you think it may be? Has to be something big, if it's his Swan Song from his time working at Marvel.
will it be a special issue where every Avenger is dead and they all get replaced by black gay people?

I think I have an idea to get revenge on Bendis for what he did to Ice Man.

WE TURN MILES GAY.

>Do I drop one more new toy in the toy box
I don't think people like you shitting in the communal toy box

NO. WE TURN MILES TRANS.

Fools, this only makes Bendis happier.
We turn Miles white, that's how you do it

Get the the gun!

Scarlet Witch dead.
Peter Parker getting a new girl.
Riri quitting Stark Lab.

>Maria
Who?

I'm afraid he is going to ruin marvel even more before he leaves.

That was Bendis? Of course it was fucking Bendis.

Maria Hill, worst girl.

Oh, so you admit that you don't give a shit about your own characters, and that it was other writers who gave them the slightest bit of worth. Well that's nice of you, I guess.

Fuck you, Riri had potential, dammit! Now that she's free of her idiot creator, maybe someone can do something interesting with her.

Maria is best girl. You shut your whore mouth.

its going to be something in spider-men ii remember he was hyping the final issue up a few months back. MILES AND PETER ARNT SAFE

Carol and Wanda decide they're lesbian for each other, that's why he destroyed all their past relationships.

He should resurrect Victoria Hand.

It's amazing how much these reads like a threat. DC please, just take him away already.

What is the so big deal of bendis leaving again? Every big writter usually wants to work for both DC and Marvel at least once.

He's been working for Marvel for 18 years. Everyone figured he would be a lifer.

>It's a double wedding for Wiccan x Hulking and their moms

>Shits in box.

Calls it a new "toy".

One more Toxic OC before he leaves.

Hes finally going to fucking kill Peter

Bendis was with Marvel for 15 years. And in that time, it never seemed like he had any interest in ever working for DC. He was Marvel’s poster boy. Their shining star.

Ah Storm and T'challa the likely the worst reason to ever marry contest winners.

"hey we're both black and from Africa, we've got so much in common.

"Yea you're a privileged elitist and I was on the streets until my surrogate father figure found me and helped me and brought me into his cause of helping all mutant kind."

"... how many of them are black."

I actually liked her

Let's turn him white.

A lot of people did. That's why he should resurrect her.

He killed her because he didn't want any other writer to "ruin" her. Since his career at Marvel is over, some other writer can bring her back since there's no fit he can throw to keep them from it.

I’ve seen Aaron and now Bendis refer to Marvel characters as “toys in a toy box”. Does this bother no one else? I find it pretty disrespectful to the characters, and it really indicates what a low opinion these guys have for them. If you’re going to draw metaphors, it would make sense to compare these characters more to statues or some other work of art. Toys get abused and damaged, and eventually lost or broken beyond repair.

Actually, it’s an apt metaphor for what Marvel is currently doing, now that I think about it.

This.
Miles is white and wears a MAGA-hat and starts to visit Sup Forums.
Alt Miles

Let him go out with a bang, making Tony gay, Cap a transgender or something. He can manage.

hes gonna undo One more day. you heard it here first, folks. then hes gonna go shit up DC with his wankery

It's been used as an allegory before, i.e. that a writer should put the toys back in their box when they're done instead of breaking them or changing them too much.

Hey at least they are being truthful about what they think of those characters. Nothing but toys for them to use as a soapbox to stand on.

I get that. I still disagree with it, though.

That's autistic user.

Given the Aquaman story, John Byrne cares a lot about his toys.
(he was hosting a party at his house, some inconsiderate jerk brought his daughter and gave her one of Byrne's Aquaman figures to occupy her time while saying "It's okay, Aquaman doesn't matter," John snatched the toy away and replied "He does to me" losing any kind of high ground he had in the matter)

I mean, that's a little bit intense, but it's pretty retarded to grab something off someone else's shelf and give it to your kid to play with.

I forgot Bendis made Maria Hill. God she's terrible.
>Bendis still hasn't left
God please let this man leave already! & don't let hin make more!

>Their shining star.
More like a growing fungus.

So, I guess Spider-men 2 is either getting canned or put on indefinite hiatus, yes?

You mean the miniseries that's already coming out and is set to finish in December?

And DC are proud to have stole him.

He may be over the hill, but he's still a big name, and having him contributes to the overall humiliation of Marvel.

Here it comes, gentlemen, the final Bendis OC: His very own self-insert!

user there are several characters cremated solely to cash in on fads or make sure people with tv rights to certain characters couldn’t use them first. They’re a business and characters are tools to make money.

More like one more shit on the shitpile. Fuck off Bendis

Somebody sure has autism.

Riri has potential for a "whatever happened to ..."

Why isn't there a thread about this? I tried but the image doesn't load.

Who do you think is going to be married?
I'm afraid is gonna be Miles and Spider-Gwen, if it is so I'm gonna be really mad.

As far as Marvel is concerned, marriage is for old people.

Oh piss off. There aren't nearly enough heroic mad scientists, and Riri is clearly rocking a few loose screws.

Oh what's this? A teenage girl accidentally conquered Latveria? Why that sounds like a great idea for a story! ... What do you mean it's resolved off screen in the next issue???

I'm still bitter. Because heaven fucking forbid you actually tell a real story with any of these characters. Fuck comic books.

The superior Hank Pym already exists.

There was, consensus was Carol and Jess.

No, turn Kitty gay, that will hurt him even mooooore.

>Hank Pym
>heroic
Both Ultron and Thor would rightly disagree with that assertion.

not heroic. . . . just fucking autistic. . . . .
"accidentally" conquered a sovereign govt? just by being stupid? It honestly hurt my brain to see those pages and you think it was a good story idea?

I don't put much stock in the words of a genocidal AI and an unworthy chump.

You're seriously telling me you don't think it would be interesting to see an insane teenager try and fail to run a super villain nation?

Fuck me, I thought it was just comic book writers who had no imagination. Turns out readers are brain dead too!

KEK! Bendis and his shitty characters...
-Miles was good only in the Ultimate Universe.
-Jessica was good in her first vol.
-Maria was good only during Civil War.
-Quake was good until the Inhuman retcon.
-Riri was never good...

And now he want to add another shitty character that nobody will use?

Rocket will be replaced by an ambiguously gendered ferret with pink fur.

Goldballs xD
See it's funny because his power is the ability to summon gold balls and the word balls is in his name.

Dubs of truth, let's make this happen.

Y'know who else has used that phrase? Every comic writer ever.

Have you read the new Jessica Jones? It's still good.

I thought it was a lame idea with a shittastic character in the hands of an idiot who could never pull it off
ymmv

Do your worst Bendis. The other writers will just ignore it anyway.

Yeah... more of the same.

sjwfw

A special event where Bendis visits Multiverse 8 Universe 616 Earth and mindrapes Luke Cage into being gay. He would then proceed to NTR Luke Cage from Jessica Jones by fucking Luke Cage senseless. Ultimately resulting in Luke Cage forgetting about Jessica and their daughter. Luke Cage is now married to Bendis and hungry for Bendis's dick.