What are they gonna do about Lady Death in Infinity War?

What are they gonna do about Lady Death in Infinity War?
They aren't just gonna skip her right?

First person to say Hela gets keelhauled. The fact that Lady Death is completely neutral is important, making her a villain would be dumb.

>skeletor forgetting who writes his comics

Definitely not a like-for-like switch

to bad they already went synergy with the comics

>PURPLE'D

Do what they did in 'Thanos Rising': Thanos loves Death, but he is actually the only one who sees her. Is she really there, but only for him... or is he really completely insane?

It’ll be Hela.

Weaksauce.

hes not insane everyone sees that version of her now

>hes not insane

>Literally called 'the mad Titan'

The only good thing about that crappy series was the suggestion that, all this time, Thanos was just crazy.

well he's still insane but he's now Obsessed with Hela or the Three Sheev looking witches depending on if u read Thor or his solo ongoing

I thought Thanos was supposed to be a purple color, so why is he very often a light blue or light indigo? Even the movies seem to go for that color like when he's in GotG. Is it my imagination? Do most people see this and other images as purple?

Like surely I'm not the only one to see this as blue. I swear I'm not color blind.

Or this.

Shouldn't be Hela, Odin imprisoned her in Hel and Thanos didn't try to rescue....

give it time

I know she's a great actress but is bad for the plot, but hey! is Marvel, who cares

Both purple.

This is most likely a case of Bendis killing Rhodey because he thinks the Civil War movie was going to kill him.

Aaron probably thinks Infinity War or Avengers 4 is going to have Thanos with Hela insread of Death since normies think that's going to happen.

So dogshit or catshit. No thanks.