Died 6 days after showing his cut of Eyes Wide Shut to Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and Warner Bros. executives

>died 6 days after showing his cut of Eyes Wide Shut to Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and Warner Bros. executives
>died in his sleep after suffering a massive heart attack

He was killed, wasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People die all the time, user.

Without question.

they cut 20 minutes out of the film

>1 less jew

shrug

He was a based Jew, Muhammed

Nothing wrong with being Jewish if you are a good guy

inb4 it was 23 minutes

Pure coincidence.

The same way Janet Reno died suddenly before the election

They fucking suicided him and Giger.

Says who? I've heard he died right after he sent off the final cut

>The director added that Bill should be a "Harrison Ford-ish goy" (though Ford's mother was Jewish), and created the surname of Harford as an allusion to the actor.

What did he mean by this

lots of pedo symbolism, scene at the end, teddy bears, butterflies, rainbows all have meaning

it was cut after he died by (((producers)))

source?

>This is our future.....

youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k

He was sick during filming of this movie. It wasn't even finished yet.

"Hitler was right about almost everything."

-Stanley Kubrick

Why do you think they do all those satanic rituals? Do you think they actually have power?

Only in America, Europe got the full cut.

But where is proofs?

Was .. was he /our guy/ ..?

I haven't found anything that says it was severely cut, even for the US theatrical run. Not without Kubrick's say so, anyway. He was notorious for having complete control over his cuts, he even had a (poorly advised) scene cut out of the end of The Shining.

I don't understand the ending of the film where Alice said told tom Cruise to fuck. I mean did it mean that she was a part of the cult?

He was certainly redpilled. One of the few based jews

i think it was meant as "lets push those bad memories far far away. we can also be happy as animals" ...sorta.

The Movie is verbatim based on a book written in the 1920;s it has nothing to do with secret societies.

Have you been to your local elks lodge?

Do you investigate bowling alley's as mob fronts?

What was relevant a 100 years ago is not today.

HE WAS GOING THROUGH SOME TOUGH TIMES, VERY DEPRESSED. NOT SUPRISING HE DIED, REALLY.

Why giger? Really?

>it has nothing to do with secret societies

No, this part of the movie is about Tom going in a trantic magika shit, he begins the movie rejecting his sexuals desires, through the movie he gets more and more physical and in the end to finally "fuck", ending the ritual.