How are Australians so good at bants?

How are Australians so good at bants?
I mean, fuck, their government put out this fucking glorious ad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2pPSAAFSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Va07akbHIOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You gotta have a good sense of humor when you lose a war to a flock of emus

/thread

I will take great pleasure in shitposting about americucks when Hillary wins the election. I have personally forced several memes on Sup Forums in the past and I will redefine shitposting as a whole after the election. Enjoy your stupid emu jokes while you can.

cheeky memes for month tbqh cant wait

Australians are overrated desu, mostly by newfags who weren't around in 2008-2012. That was some high-energy shitposting back then, even some impressive meme magic. Australian shitposting is still weak, talk big when you force another country's government respond to your shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2pPSAAFSbk

Wow, what did the spurdo's say to get portugal that buttblasted?

NT is such a shitty state.

Not a real ad campaign but still hilarious.

>CUinNT
>The
>The top end.

What did they mean by this?

>state

>Grease & poortugal, pay your fucking debts :DDDD

o fug

Try actually looking at where the NT even in you absolute meatball

delet this

the entire east half is a shitty state

Hell yeah.... It'll be a fuckin' cunt storm of shit posting !!!

You find high concentrations of people with good bants anywhere you have the following,

>people whose ancestors were "crazy" and immigrated from the british isles
>conditions are less-than ideal for human habitation

You'll find good bants in almost any rural area of the Anglosphere, with the highest concentrations being where the population descends from so-called "Scots-Irish" -- who were the only people crazy enough to effectively control the Irish.

Southern Appalachia probably has the highest per-capita incidence of quality bants, which likely stems from those aforementioned "Scots-Irish" roots.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=Va07akbHIOA

As a voracious bantologist, I believe that bants are on the decline world-wide right now, with Australia being particularly effected, owing to the complete neutering of their society, they're going the way of the UK very quickly.

Nothing happens there except the Chink invasion. The street road is wiiide, the land is sparse, etc.

they are genetically from a group of people that are rebellious by nature, the weakest form of rebelliousness is comedy, they have distilled comedy down to a banter college.

High quality bantz comes from being so far down at rock bottom that you no longer give a shit what anybody thinks of what you say.