Making of Loving Vincent

youtu.be/eEl-jwIcR9s

Other urls found in this thread:

showtimes.com/movie-times/loving-vincent-126615/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you user.

why not doing the backgrounds and the characters separated?

It wouldn't look like a painting if you did that. His paintings have a harmony over the whole canvas. Separating the background out would ruin it.

>nobody went to see this
>yms said this movie was boring
it's a beautiful movie, fucking shame it won't get the credit it deserves.

It was too good for the Americunts.

Tfw wanted to see it badly but I’m in uni so and the nearest movie theater playing was in a different state

WAIT THIS FILM IS OUT?

I'm going today, so tell me, is the story good?
Or is it just one of those films where the animation is fantastic but the plot is lacking.

exactly.

this wasnt advertised at all, and im pretty sure it only showed at hipster artsy theaters and film festivals and nowhere else

Well, in Poland its on cinemas since October

damn this isnt showing in my state. looks beautiful

This, I'm planning to see it soon so I'd like to know as well.

Story is simple, but still pretty touching. The character of Vincent shines and the color palette works perfectly with the climate of action. This movie looks beutifull and its worth watching even just for story.

Cool, gonna see it tonight so thank you. Bern looking forward to this since it's been announced.

Alaska?

I saw it with my mom and sister. Unfortunately we got there near the start so our arthouse theater was packed with older couples and we got bad seats near the front, I had to crane my neck to see anything so I couldn't concentrate on the awesome visuals.

The film was written in English by Poles based on translations of material written in English, French, and Dutch, and some of the passages they quote from are awkwardly phrased.

The biggest problem it has as a film is that it's more concerned with education than entertainment.

Do we have a date when this will release on disc?
I really want to see it but the closest place showing it is friggin Atlanta and that's 4 hours away

no... but its not on this list
showtimes.com/movie-times/loving-vincent-126615/

>mfw the torrent just came out

>watching camrips

Just saw it yesterday, absolutely gorgeous film.
And it kicked my ass too with how sad it was.

its not a camrip

I've seen things about this, it just seems kind of too obvious...it's almost rotoscoping, right? I know Mark Kermode liked it put the idea just feels kind of cheesey. But I totally respect the technical achievement.

Seems to me like it would be a tryhard endeavour like boyhood was.

Unless the story is actually good, and the gimmick contributes to the themes, even if marginally, I can't see this becoming anything to remember or come back to in a couple weeks.

Edutainment.