...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmGU5yMf4eo
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BECAUSE HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE!!

he just did at his rally 5 mins ago, check twitter u dumb fegs.

Because he knows he's going to lose.

Because he's being audited.

Because he knows Liberals are so stupid, that if they find out he doesn't pay any taxes, they will vote for Hillary Clinton.

That's why.

And you know what?

He's right.

Liberals don't know SHIT about economics.

NOTHING.

So he is too smart.

Lies

That didn't stop Nixon from releasing his so Trump should do the same if he wants the people to trust him. Maybe could have won if he did.

You're probably right.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

>liberals would vote for Hillary if Trumps reports showed he didn't pay
>implying liberals would have ever sides with Trump
Should not have had that last hit of DMT

youtube.com/watch?v=tmGU5yMf4eo

Great, so your candidate is a spineless coward who is so lacking in integrity that he's afraid to participate in a tradition that every Presidential candidate in the last 40 years has done because he's worried about getting criticized by people who weren't going to vote for him in the first place.

Does anyone really care?

The only reason I ever see for this is "every other candidate has done it".

So? Why does this mean every candidate should do it?

Didn't Nixon release his like a year after winning?

Wow 40 years! Thanks for Correcting My Record™!
How about he keep the tradition of every presidential candidate since before 50 years ago and secure the fucking border instead.

Wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but I'm not complaining

Because the only reason you could possibly have not to do it is that you have something humiliating to hide, in Trump's case it's that he's not nearly as successful as he pretends to be.

If you were running for President would you have any trouble releasing your tax returns?

It's a tradition that proves the thoroughness and honesty of the candidate, thus making the refusal to follow that tradition the mark of an untrustworthy candidate.

Doesn't negate the fact that he did it while under audit. There's nothing stopping Trump from doing the same (except that he'd reveal once and for all that he doesn't pay taxes and throw even more independents to the Hillary camp).

>Wow 40 years! Thanks for Correcting My Record™!
Thanks for shitposting the Nimble America agenda

Secure the border from what exactly? More Mexican immigrants are going back to Mexico than coming over and most illegal immigrants sneak into America on flights. The whole "crossing the border" shit is statistically inaccurate.

He took advantage of loopholes of which he intends for the country to take advantage too. Why do you hate your country? You guys losing ground man.

>More Mexican immigrants are going back to Mexico than coming over and most illegal immigrants sneak into America on flights.
Objectively wrong. But don't worry, I understand CTR has you reading out these false facts and you can't help it.

>Why don't you love your country enough to support a guy who wants everyone to not support their country financially.
wew

>Objectively wrong.
What a surprise, the Trump supporter's deluded.
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Nice argument faggot.

You notice how you never said: "You are wrong."

Know why?

Because you know that if you found out Trump was NOT paying a single dime in taxes, you would bury him because of it.

That proves my point:

Liberals don't know Economics.

Not a fucking clue.

That's why they are up to their eyeballs in student debt, and broke and looking for FREE shit.

>tfw trump won't be president

Goddamn if I could avoid paying taxes I would in a fucking heartbeat.

>Because you know that if you found out Trump was NOT paying a single dime in taxes, you would bury him because of it.
That's not what you said. You said liberals wouldn't vote for him because of that, when liberals wouldn't have voted for him anyway. In that way you're wrong. (Funny you mentioned student loans, I'm guessing you didn't go to college based on your lack of reading comprehension).

I don't really feel the need to point out the stupidity in thinking that a billionaire who hires a tax attorney to write off his horrendous losses because he's such a shitty businessman in the first place is some sort of financial maverick because you're - well - stupid.

They're illegal, what makes you think they have statistics on them coming in?
What kind of a retard do you have to be to think you have documents on the undocumented?

>What kind of a retard do you have to be to trust one of the most renowned research groups in history with their..."""science""".
You're the reason why the ice caps are going to melt, you benighted dickcheese.

You really Corrected The Record™ for me!
Are we being raided or have they received a budget boost? I feel like they've Corrected The Record™ for me quite frequently lately.

No, Africa, India and China are the reason the ice caps are going to melt.
But hey, you clearly don't care about the planet enough to go after the final solution to the global warming problem.

Because it's none of your or anyone else's fuckint business.

I wouldn't release my taxes either.

Instead of being ignorant "Occupy Wallstreet" bums, why don't you educate yourself, lift yourself from poverty, and take control of your life?

They will NEVER teach you in your government controlled school about the truth.

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA

So by your own retarded logic, if they're undocumented to the point where we have no documentation about them, how would we even know if they're really here in the first place you fucking idiot?

>oh no my pussy hurts because someone called me out on my shitty, sourceless, meme-infested arguments and nobody's here to grab it and make my alt right hugbox feel safe to me again

Fuck off dingofucker.

Trump will release his taxes the same day Hillary frees the captured orphans from pedo politicians she entices.

>WATCH MY TINFOIL HAT PROPAGANDA, AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH IT OVER YOUR PROFESSORS AND MENTORS, YOU'RE STUPID
wew

You look pretty stupid when you can't register an insult.

>how would we even know if they're really here in the first place you fucking idiot?
We know illegal immigrants are here, we just don't know how many.
We don't know how many are coming in but there's more found every year, so they must be coming in droves.

>Fuck off dingofucker.
Excuse me but that's rather bigoted of you, I'd like to speak to your manager.

>You look pretty stupid when you can't register an insult.
That doesn't sound like an argument, you really don't care about the planet do you. Wow I can't even.

>lift yourself from poverty

no thanks, in fact I think I'm going to exploit the system and live off of excess food stamps, wellfare, and free handouts and not have to pay taxes - you know, like Donald Trump the great maverick genius you worship so much for the exact same reasons.

>Wow I can't even
finish a sentence? And I thought you were dumb before.

>We know illegal immigrants are here, we just don't know how many.
>We don't know how many are coming in but there's more found every year, so they must be coming in droves.

That's not how science works. You're too stupid.

I'm literally shaking right now, how couldn't you care about the planets health? You deserve genocide desu.

>I'm literally shaking right now
Like you should. Know kneel down and accept these nuts on your chin.

Not an argument, let me speak to your manager you bigot.

And as you begin to know "kneel down", you will come to enjoy it.

Because he is a good person. The IRS is evil and should be fought at every turn.

AT THIS POINT WHAT DOES IT EVEN MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you forcing this meme? No one cares at this point, not even the obviously biased media

>Not an argument

You lost the argument a long time ago when the only thing you've been able to do for the last 15 minutes is regurgitate memes like the pathetic, brainless dumbshit that you are.

But you're obviously paid to post here. Why would anyone want to waste time with someone like you?

Well, I care...
...about my country...
...and about HONOR!

>like the pathetic, brainless dumbshit that you are.
Let me speak to your manager right now you disgusting bigot. I can't believe the Clinton campaign would associate with such a deplorable human being.
She lost my vote.

>lost my vote
You're in Australia you kangaroo cunt munchin' moron. You can't vote because you're a convict.

How dare you assume my race you transethnicphobe, I identify as an American citizen. Illegal immigrants do the same and they can vote, just ask Obama.

>oh no, someone with a different opinion - h-he must be p-paid to post here!