How would Adam Jensen fare in the Marvel or DC Universe?

How would Adam Jensen fare in the Marvel or DC Universe?

It depends. Did he ask for it?

Barbatos kills him

Could probably beat batman

...I didn't ask for fish...

user batman is the bat anticrist he's got a literal demon batgod watching his back

His weird adaptability to augs is because of science, not mutations, so he'll be just fine

Yeah but
He beat gunther hermann apperently
So that's pretty cool

You can fit any character from any other media into Marvel or DC and it wouldn't feel odd. Try it, think of a random character and insert him into either universe.

Shinobu Sensei in Detective Comics. He'd make a giant drill boar straight into hell. Releasing ancient demons from their sleep forever spell. How would batman deal with this mad man???????

Batman calls Constantine and together the two fight against Sensei and his other personalities.

well then I say it would be a stalemate

Enoshima Junko , Sasuke Uchiha , War Grey Mon

Barbatos Shinobu doesn't have any shit thats on the level of Barbatos Batman doesn't even have to lift a finger as barbatos will protect him until he's ready to be used as his vessel. thats the era of Prep/plot armour bruce has now

Sasuke gets to be a Teen Titans villain, WarGreymon is an ally to Hulk, and Junko is a DCverse villain who somehow traps various heroes into death games against each other.

But batman's kinda just a peak human meme
Jensen is a little above that due to his augmentation's, which give him a bit more of an edge

>Sasuke gets to be a Teen Titans villain
current sasuke with all his Rinnegan bullshit would only bee a teen titians villain Really Really

>WarGreymon is an ally to Hulk
I agree with this

>Junko is a DCverse villain who somehow traps various heroes into death games against each other.
I agree but I could see her bullshiting her way to being the new leader of the sinestro corps

u dont get it barbatos is his automatic win Barbatos wont let him die until he's barbatos vessel Because I'm batman isn't the catchphrase that people have to say now its O MY DEMON BATGOD FROM THE DARK MUTIVERSE

I was picturing Sasuke from the beginning of the story. Give Sasuke to Marvel and now he can go against the Avengers.

u always go with the current version of them in this sorta thing but I agree

But current is Boruto's dad and that is where I drop off.

>I agree but I could see her bullshiting her way to being the new leader of the sinestro corps
You know, that would actually make an interesting GL story with the focus on a Blue Lantern for HOPE.

Ready for evil Blue Lantern?

Bendis has him killed off and replaced with a Mary Sue based on one of his adopted kids.

Spongebob

I JUST BEAT THE GAME TODAY! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

>"I'm beginning to feel like a Bat God."

>Boruto's dad ......
user dont use that meme and its not a bad series the new gen are entertaining enough Sasuke isn't edgy anymore and I like him as Boruto's Mentor also Orchimaru is still an absolute madman

it would be interesting just to see if junko would go full in and become parallax I also wonder how her version of that would look like and Hal and the green lanterns wouldn't know what to do with a evil blue lantern like Hopeman

Bat God Bat God

He ends up working for Stark. With Happy dead and all, it could work...

Knuckles?

Human Revolution or Mankind Divided?

Spongebob lives in the Marvel universe and tags along with the power pack.

Knuckles is now a resident of the savage lands.

I don't think Junko would become Parallax because then the odds are stacked too much in her favor. She needs a hint of being able to lose to feel that despair.

theres always a slight chance parallax itself would over ride her personality even with how fluid her personality is but fair enough thats true

This guy versus Justice League Unlimited Amazo, who wins?

please not using the real SHSL GOD

Killer Killer can go fuck himself.

Harry Dresden, John Reese and the Stranger Things kids?