Is this the most divisive comic ever made?

Is this the most divisive comic ever made?

Cuck

That's not real is it?

I feel like has to be the real one because it's making fun of actual cucks.

I think this is about him trying to "look on the bright side" of life. If you look at his recent comics, Shen seems to be trying to move away from viewing life as a constant threat.

Honestly I'm just happy to be seeing less depression comics, they were getting really repetitive.

If you kill all unhappy people, the happiness rate will skyrocket.

If you buy into this logic I've got some ocean front property in Arizona. From my front porch you can see the sea.

Lefties have become completely unaware of social class, so it's no surprise they swallowed this.

but how do you determine the happiness of a person

Whoever stole it sold it to buy drugs, I guarantee they did not need it for transportation.

This is as prime nu-male as it gets. Happy to roll over and let life stomp on his face.

It's getting harder and harder to stay a liberal with how retarded and close minded some of them are.

I'm incredibly liberal/leftists/whatever.
I live in nyc, I'm white and get that gives me some advantages, and I understand that racism and poverty are real problems.

That being said, if you steal from me I'll happily pursue and persecute to the fullest extent of the law. Don't think that 99% of liberals wouldn't do the same thing.

Your property belongs to us blacks, whiteboi. Hand it over.

>persecute
Prosecute. The other one is something you'll be yelling at people during your next protest.

I don't live in NY so I can just shoot people who try to steal from me

Only on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is an uncharted island disconnected from everything. If Sup Forums hates you, that means you're doing something right.

Baaaaiiiit, though

suicide ensures that happens, anyway

tfw no castle doctrine in my state

Cumming inside your anus hole would really make me happy right now, user.

No, divisive would mean difference of opinion. So far there's nobody who doesn't consider this guy a complete choad.

Oh shoot, thanks user!

I guess this is where liberal and conservative mind sets differ. I don't think killing someone for theft is an appropriate punishment. Jail time, fines, or even bodily harm are okay, but if you shoot someone and they die, are you going to feel good about that?

>It's a closeted centrists episode
Judt admit your indolency and be done with it.

I'm not a meme utilitarianist like dingus here so you can revel in your faggotry alone.

I'm not sure what you mean by "indolency" in this context.

I'll be more happy than you will be sad ravaging your tight little anus.

Go play in traffic, Bugs.

You'd better spread 'em. Or else you're contributing to the world's sadness.

Do the right thing, user. Take the dick.

bike cuck

I'm now unhappy and angry for reading such a wimpy way of thinking.

The universe is out of balance owlturd, what you gonna do about it?

>I was raped recently.
>I was pretty bummed about it.
>But I think whoever fucked me was probably more happy to rape me than I am sad about being raped.
>So, whatever.

The former is the real one, yeah

Yeah probably
I'd try to defuse the situation first, if somebody is trying to steal from me it's because of only a few reasons, most of which I could make somebody reconsider. Talk no Jutsu is the most powerful technique, you know.

Satan knows the drill, guys.

I said it last thread and I'll say it again. That really is nothing to be upset about. Just break up or divorce and move on. Make better life choices the next time around in who to devote yourself to.

nice

Are you by change a Norwegian politician?

Same logic applies to the bike too. What kind of dumbass sits around being upset and throwing a tantrum because his bike was stolen off a bike rack? Don't leave your bike in a position to be stolen. If it gets stolen, that's your fault because you didn't secure it by leaving it in safe environment.

Prison time makes hardened criminals, if they could pay fines they wouldn’t be stealing in the first place, but if I shoot him and kill him I prevent others from being robbed in the future if they don’t experience sadness the total amount of happiness increases

I was being facetious you double dingus.

Autists can't into jokes.

>the dilapidated shanty town of norway

At that point, nothing stops a criminal from also raping and killing you and then calling his friends to install sharia law on your nation when originally he would've just taken a couple of dollars and ran.

Kek

>At that point, nothing stops a criminal from also raping and killing you
a gun does.

>Your wife (someone you dedicated your life to) betraying you is nothing to get upset about
Then I guess she cheated on you because you weren't really invested in the relationship you beta. Is marriage nothing to you but an economic arrangement?

Can't you see that society is a zero-sum game and that your success is entirely dependent on the oppression of minorities?
Theft by minorities shouldn't be looked down upon. It's merely evening the playingfield

the economic arrangement is a big reason, yes

>Pleasure is never as pleasant as we expected it to be and pain is always more painful. The pain in the world always outweighs the pleasure. If you don't believe it, compare the respective feelings of two animals, one of which is eating the other.

>I was merely PRETENDING to be retarded
You don't need to pretend, user.

>Liberals think marriage is about money
And that is why you will never find happiness except in cheap materialistic pleasures and in relationships that serve no greater purpose than temporary feelings of fulfillment

Just don't get married next time and save yourself the hassle of filing papers next time bud.

The person who stole his bike is likely is not a very happy person. As the thief implies he either comes from a poor family and/or not have much self respect and is under bad influences. He is likely is or will become a criminal, and we all know criminals a lot of the time aren’t very happy people

>Life is measure of pain and pleasure
Schopenhauer is a meme , Anglos are supposed to be the ones who fall for that trash

Most of the time, yeah a woman will cheat on you because you aren't doing your part and investing in the relationship physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. They're biologically inclined to be invested in a relationship due to lasting oxytocin releases in their system post-coitus that makes them emotionally attached to whoever they're fucking. If that chemically induced attachment isn't there, you're likely neglecting her or you're in a relationship with someone who's hormones and mental state is all fucked up. In either situation, it's sort of on you for either neglecting her, or picking out a mental case as your girlfriend in the first place.

>is marriage nothing to you but an economic arrangement?
Not sure where you pulled that, but it's not incorrect. Marriage is totally about money and bonds forged outside of the relationship itself and historically always has been. Tax breaks, giving away your daughter to change social class, inheriting businesses, uniting kingdoms, etc.

How is the value of life NOT the balance of pain and pleasure?

>just don't get married
Economically, that's stupid if you trust your partner not to divorce you. You're missing out on a world of tax breaks that come with having a family.

>Anglos
Figures. Is there a more accursed and perfidious race on this planet?

>Having a family is about tax breaks
Ah yes, I remember now why I stopped being a leftist somewhere around 2013 now

kek

You chaps still upset about the Liebnitz situation?
I guess if I've only contributed one thing to civilisation I'd be rather sore about it too

>He hasn't read non Anglo consequentialist/ Utilitarian authors
Literally read any other literary and philosophical movement you brainlet pleb

>having a family is about tax breaks
Where are you pulling this from?

He also wrote:
>'I felt relief and happiness that he would be gone forever.

It was a bit more of a nuanced opinion than you're letting on. It was more a reflection of what it means to be the one responsible for passing a sentence, and considering the environment that is partly responsible for creating the rapist.

Change the topic to something less controversial, like a guy talking about the guilt he felt for killing a wild bear when it attacked him, and it doesn't seem so cucky then. It's totally fine for someone to feel some guilt for taking another life, even if it was 100% justified to do it.

There truly is not
*starves millions of Bengalese*
IT WAS NATURALLY OCCURING
*sells millions of pounds of Opium to poor Chinese farmers*
IT WAS THE FREE MARKET
*Refuses to give aid to millions of starving Irishmen and sells them into quasi slavery instead*
FILTHY CATHOLICS, I mean, THEY NEEDED TO LEARN HOW TO FISH
*places Boer women and children into concentration camps*
IT WAS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD
*Invades Germany to save Poland, but ends up giving Poland to the Soviet Union along with all of eastern Europe*
WE HAD TO INVADE THEM, THEY WERE PUTTING JEWS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS
*turns out Hitler wasn't planning to kill jews but deport them until 1939 after Britain declared war*
HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

>You're missing out on a world of tax breaks that come with having a family.
He said after saying
>That really is nothing to be upset about. Just break up or divorce and move on. Make better life choices the next time around in who to devote yourself to.
In context to adultery.

You are not building your case as a empathetic character here

It's a fairly flawed philosophy

>If your wife cheats on you, it's your fault
Fuck off.

why don't we just shoot anybody who disagrees with us
all arguments can be solved by pistol duels like in the old days
Alexander Hamilton was right

this essentially comes off as
>You shouldn't be mad because if your wife was cheating on you then it's your fault cause she's biologically inclined to
that's gotta be biggest load of crap I've ever heard, it polfags constantly talking about liberals this and leftists that annoy the shit out of me but when assholes like you come out trying to justify cheating like this and why you can't be allowed to be mad then I can at least understand where these anons are coming from.

I'm not trying to build a case as an empathetic character, where'd you pull that from? I'm talking logic here. It is true that you are missing out on a world of tax breaks if you don't get married, and it's also true that if you are cheated on that there is nothing to be upset about because you've either neglected your partner or you made a bad choice in a partner to begin with. Crying over spilled milk doesn't take that dick out of your former wife's pussy. Making sure she's satisfied sexually or not getting together with some insatiable basket case in the first place does.

She's guilty of the actual act. You're at fault for letting things reach that point. Works with gender flipped too. Monica Lewinsky was just doing her job and Hilary was cold, callous, and not doing her job satisfying Bill. If she was in that office sucking Bill's dick, Monica would have never gotten the chance to.

You've never actually been in a relationship before, have you? Because that's gotta be the most pychopathic and autistic way of looking at it I've ever heard.

Alexander Hamilton was kind of a douche though

what the fuck did you just say about me

>. Works with gender flipped too. Monica Lewinsky was just doing her job and Hilary was cold, callous, and not doing her job satisfying Bill. If she was in that office sucking Bill's dick, Monica would have never gotten the chance to
No it doesn't, it's not a good argument either way. That is just a lame excuse for the cheater. You shouldn't cheat, if you're unhappy then talk to your partner, if you can't fix the issues then leave the relationship. That's all there is to it, you're a fullgrown adult, nobody made you do anything or forced you to cheat on your spouse or partner. And it's not your partner's job to keep you from cheating, that should be common sense.

>if you trust your partner not to divorce you
You're better off trying to make a living out of playing the lottery over and over forever than trusting a divorce won't happen to you. All the additional taxes cannot compare to paying alimony.

Nowhere did I say she's biologically inclined to cheat on you and nowhere did I justify cheating. I stated the opposite. She's biologically inclined to NOT cheat on you as a result of oxytocin releases. Your wife should NEVER be in a position where she wants to cheat on you because she's biologically driven not to so long as she has oxytocin flowing. If she's not getting oxytocin surges, you're either neglecting her or you're in a relationship with a basket case. Both of which arguably can be your fault to an extent for letting things reach that point.

I'm saying that if you *do* get cheated on, you're likely just as at fault as the person who cheated. It's like being mad that your kid didn't come home and ate dinner at someone else's house when you don't even feed the fucker, or in the case of the basket case gf, being mad that your dog will eat food from just about anyone with a treat in their hand. They're a fucking dog, and you are expecting something totally out of character from them.

prenups, bitch

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone wholoves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain,

Why do you think the phrases "Happy wife, happy life" and "A man's place is in the wrong" came into existence existence in the first place, user?

>prenups
are the quickest way of getting left at the altar. It's the biggest 'Fuck You' you can give to your fiancee.

>They're biologically inclined to be invested in a relationship due to lasting oxytocin releases in their system post-coitus that makes them emotionally attached to whoever they're fucking. If that chemically induced attachment isn't there, you're likely neglecting her or you're in a relationship with someone who's hormones and mental state is all fucked up.
Yes you did

>proverbs are real guys
Jesus how fucking retarded are you to be so fucking naive and ignorant? Just stay at food analogies you fucking buffoon.

And I bet those drugs made him happy.

have you tried not being a literal child

wrong; a private individual can't prosecute. persecute isn't really the best word ("pursue prosecution" would be the most accurate phrase, or "litigate" if you wanted to do it in civil court) but it's better than just "prosecute"

>I only cheated on you because you neglect me!
I didn't realize this argument actually worked on people.

>Is marriage nothing to you but an economic arrangement?
That's literally all it is.

Gee, I dunno, but given the choice between the sum and concentration of human wisdom and experience across several generations, or even centuries, in concise quotations and a whiny sperg on a Laotian hair-trimming forum; I'm gonna go with the phrases, you sperg.

Most people wouldn't get married if it wasn't convenient to be married. This is why marriage was conceived in the first place.

You think women's aversion to prenuptial arrangement was something I just made up?

>Proverbs are the sum of human wisdom

Marriage was conceived as a way to ensure the continuation of wealth through family lines via inheritance. It's why cheating is considered one of the worst things you can do to your partner even to this day, it's that ingrained and that much of a betrayal.

Quickest way to not lose all your money to a whore too.

>not king's mr. Miracle

No, the quickest way to protect your money is through investment as opposed to marrying.

Oh, oh no. user why would you go and say that? Do you not have any loved ones?