#based Seth McFarlane BTFO's trumpkins yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=uK367T7h6ZY
ibtimes.com/how-suntech-chinese-solar-giant-was-snared-italian-fraud-scandal-1562694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same Seth and Alec on the board for the Democratic PAC Steve Forval worked for?

"I write a cartoon about dick jokes. My political opinion matters."

>hurr conservatives are dumb
>god is fake
>dude weed lol
That's the extent of this guy's """"""""comedy"""""""

SAGE

((((((Seth)))))))

Why didnt Obama do this if its such a grand idea?

This

And this

Unfunny prick shouldn't be so political. Maybe I'd watch his garbage shows if he wasn't such a giant rich liberal douche bag with no grasp on reality.

>tweeted from his fuel efficient, Eco-friendly private jet

"Hello, I'm Louis CK/Patton Oswald. My comedy is 90% about how my continuing series of terrible life choices has made me miserable. Let me tell you who to vote for! Trust me! "

He said he would and he didn't

But obviously Hillary is going to follow through with her word, she's a very honest and trustworthy person

CTR how are solar panels going to reverse climate change? You liberals are the dumbest fucking people on the planet

Do what makes you feel good about the ((((environment)))) goys.

>Getting mad that someone at a hotel asks if you want one room or two

Why is that not a perfectly reasonable question to ask? If you were traveling with a same sex friend or business associate you probably want your own rooms.

I'm sure if he got put into a room with one bed, he'd bitch to the front desk.

God damn, this guys shows are fucking awful and I'm not even voting, I'm just here to shitpost at whoever loses tomorrow.

>Maybe I'd watch his garbage shows if he wasn't such a giant rich liberal douche bag with no grasp on reality.

You're beta and just as bad as liberals.

They reflect the sun back into space, stupid. Next you'll say you don't know about shutting down the atoms.

As if climate change is the most pressing matter.
People should get their priorities straight

Who's going to pay for them?
>inb4 not taxpayers

>this guy unironically believes clinton will actually install half a billion solar panels by the end of her first term

what a retard

I would be okay with this if it worked the first time back when Obama was president. Oh wait, it was a half a billion dollar wast of the taxpayers money.

Technically he hasn't written in about a decade.

How many states going to do a solar energy tax on homeowners with these panels though?

I'm boycotting all western celebrities from now on. I'm exclusively Japanese entertainment now. I even learning Japanese.

It wont make a difference to their wallets but I really can't stand giving even one penny to these smug assholes.

Great, let's add another .2% to national solar generation for the cost of 100 nat gas plants

American expat here, MacFarlane is based as fuck and exactly right here.

I was a Trump supporter but his position on climate change in untenable.

Hillary will never do this. It doesn't fuck enough people.

>DUDE FREE SOLAR PANELS

Trumps comments on climate change are kind of dumb and I'd like to get alternative energy if only to sever our ties to middle eastern oil cunts but I counter unfunny faggot with...

1. Everything Hilary says should be questioned since she said she has a public and private opinion on everything.

2. Saudi Arabia are huge donors to her and they likely don't want us off their oil so she's not going to do jack shit.

>Not voting during this election cycle

You're a bigger beta than I am, and 10000x times worse than a liberal. Go kill yourself.

piano bantz LUL

"proposes"

Suck a fart out of my ass hole seth

Didn't we try that already and the company just went bankrupt and took all the taxpayer's money?

>le solar panel maymay
>implying solar panels don't take a shitload of energy and resources and expenses to manufacture
>implying they don't also have maintenance, repair, and replacement costs on top

I'd be more impressed if that showtune singing faggot would return from narnia through his closet.

Oh, I didn't know.

Cool tnx, voting Trump now.

WRONG! An oil sands site is a strip mine. That's just a regular drilling rig.

Isn't there a info graph that proves china created global warming as a myth in the USA to undermine our job market ?

He is an idiot.

She proposes 500% terrorist increase. She proposes pay for play. She proposes increased ghettos.

Seth is living in the filth ridden, pedo ridden, idiot ridden echo chamber.

garbage comic fag
comics have blwon since 80s
liek movies and NBA
make comic and NBA and movies great
again
maybe greater
than ever

Well at least he's not lying about what Trump thinks of climate change.

holy shit libtards need to prioritize

you worship your """""comedy""""" gods when talking about climate change and then completely ignore that your candidate is the most politically corrupt candidate in history.

literally autistic

Dont foget about #SpiritCooking !
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
"So Trump talked about Pussy, then years ago. And that was a national scandal.
Clinton Campaign insiders involved in SATANIC RITUALS, as of last year, MEH WHO CARES?!"

Get AIDS you un-funny sack of shit mick.

jesus christ piano

And she will install maybe a thousand if she wins and liberals will praise her like she did so much good.

IT'S 2016
>IT'S 2016
NOT 2006
>NOT 2006
GLOBAL WARMING ALREADY HAPPENED
>ALREADY HAPPENED
400 PPM
>400 PARTS PER MILLION
DOOMSDAY
>BUT DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE
IT'S THE FUTURE WE CHOSE

Closeted faggots have opinions as invalid as FDR.

Who cares bout this faggot. Also these digits say trump wins praise kek

thread/

Too bad he didn't catch that plane he was scheduled for 9-11-2001

>I want to spend billions on inefficient methods of producing energy

>Those things are mutually exclusive

>wowstartarguinganytime.jpg

>Trump
>Supports nuclear

>HRC
>Killed nuclear along with the rest of the congressional Dems through fear mongering

My sides! I can't hold them!

the chinese are installing the most wind turbines per day of any superpower

how will murrica compete

pic related: me

comparing a barren desert to a forest.... TWAT

why do liberals and other retards for that matter think solar or wind is the way to go

they perform like hot fucking garbage as of today and barely impact the environment because nobody uses them since--surprise!--they sucks ass

if you're actually green and aren't retarded you support nuclear

>Muh solar energy meme
>Energy that's not going to work when it's cloudy or night time
Why not just use Geothermal, or better yet, nuclear.

This.

There's a reason we don't use solar to power countries. It's not magic free energy.

Agreed.
Plus, I'd rather have four years of the US not paying attention to climate but ensuring the survival of Western civilisation, than being led by someone who will do some minor good for the environment but wrecking the sociopolitical future of the West to the extend that climate change would be a moot point anyway.

Is he quoting Brian?

Solar panels are such a fucking meme, radiant solar flux reaching the panels is maximized a tiny minority of the day and this is generated during non peak hours. Anyone who thinks installing more solar panels actually accomplishes anything really has no grasp on the basic principles at play. Some countries (Chile I believe has this issue) that have massive amounts of solar panels have to essentially give away energy because it's not consumed when it's being produced

Solar is shit.

We need to go
N U C L E A R
U
C
L
E
A
R

youtube.com/watch?v=uK367T7h6ZY

> hoax or not

Why do idiots hate free energy from the Sun?

At least James Wood seems to know whats going on

Muh men

Must be nice to have enough money that you can live in a neighborhood HUD can't afford to flood with niggers and refugees. I imagine it's a lot easier to care about dumb shit like climate change when you don't have to be afraid of a new arrival raping you to death in the name of his backwards sandpeople blood god.

Me though? I make just enough money that I can't pay the government to go away when they declare me an automatic racist cuz I live in a safe neighborhood, so I have to consider the cost/benefit of voting for the guy who wants to bar those people from the country.

Question: Why do people say Trump thinks Climate Change is a hoax when he clearly said he thinks Global Warming is a hoax?
And if Climate Change is synonymous with Global Warming, why not just say "Trump thinks global warming is a hoax" instead of constantly referring to it as Climate Change?

Solar(photovoltaic) isn't even good desu.
If you want environemental policies go for nuclear/wind/hydro or steam based solar.
Photovoltaic cells are just way too expensive in terms of materials and degrade over time.

Woahhhhhh what did Obama said he would do? And what did he actually do?
Jeb is the only one for America , face it

He doesn't exactly say which he sides with though. Is Seth MacFarlane secretly /our guy/?

If piano was a nigga, he would my my nigga.

This

and more funding for fusion technology

It's actually pretty easy to do. I'm curious why no one has.

Spawn was shit

>half a billion solar panels

wow, hillary confirmed for hating africa

Solar is literally the worst energy source known to man.

this

She's going to install as many solar panels as jobs she created in NY

Roasting Patton has been a thing this election.

If you are nonwhite you should continue to use nigger vernacular to let others know

Clean energy doesn't exist, those solar panels are not made fresh air. Next they'll be telling me I don't need to eat I can just feed on sunlight

One of the few genuinely intelligent celebrities out there.

what a god
one of the funniest guys around

drumpfkins eternally BTFO

>solar panels
>doing fuck all against climate change

>climate change is more important than another cold war

I hope Seth McFarlane gets drafted in the event of a Hillary win.

How does the right ignore, rather outright deny the existence of global warming? It's clearly an issue, and even if it weren't, there's little to no harm in developing cleaner energy, only benefit.

Maybe you just consume to much energy.

It's true that environmentalists are fucked either way. They need to realize that they aren't allowing to complain about mining so long as they use anything metal.

If only he hadn't missed his flight on a certain other jet 15 years prior.

Spbp

I don't see that. I see skepticism where humans are causing it, the conflict of interest of Scientists (to be fair, this can go both ways) and the EXCUSE to expand government bureaus.

Seth "ban automatic weapons" MacFarlane

Because it's a meme. Consider picrelated. We warm up and cool down all the time. This isn't the hottest we've ever been. It's not even the hottest we've been in recorded history. Not only that, indications point to a coming cooling cycle.

Not funny. Unnecessarily cruel.

Patton is now a pony too lol.

I hope President-for-Life Trump rounds these little fucking scumbag traitors up and executes them. I truly do.

The average Sup Forums and reddit user know more than any celebrity wishes they could know. We grew with a culture that only oldfags get. They aren't oldfags, hell they aren't even newfags - they are normalfags who benefit from corruption.

>half a billion solar panels

made in china?

ibtimes.com/how-suntech-chinese-solar-giant-was-snared-italian-fraud-scandal-1562694

You can't vote here, like whomever you want.

Seth became the very people he mocked with all those movies being shit and the Family Guy bux will eventually disappear.