Are the TellTale Batman games any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEt7rdgYQU0
twitter.com/telltalegames
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>games

>games

Sooo.. any interest for episode 3?

Anyone here began a romance with Harley in episode 2?. I sure as hell did, wanna make John suffer

They're different, but not really good.

Its strange seeing Harley as a big tuff grrl instead of a codependent battered wife character.

Is the homolust still strong in this game?

Oh yes.

>Telltale
>Games
>Good

Pick one, and only one.

This is the worst looking Harley I've seen in a while.

Yeah, it's interesting how they flipped the dynamic while still having both characters be recognisable. I'm still wondering if John isn't just playing the long con by pretending to be a lot easier taken in than he is, though.

She's pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=jEt7rdgYQU0

I chickened out. Not because I cared about John, but I didn't want him after me later on.

So are Joker and Harley now entirely unrelated to each other (in the sense that Harley is his follower)? Is Joker not the Joker yet?

Like Mad Love but reverse I guess. John still isn't Joker quite yet. Harley is the boss and John (Joker) is her sidekick/love-sick puppy/henchman

When does it drop?

Cool, I get to beat up that cunt in front of my husbando.

Next week. Tuesday 21th

twitter.com/telltalegames

watch the youtubs

TTG would sooner have Bruce give a blow job than have him hurt a woman.

He gave Selina a black eye and left Vicki all bloody in the final battle.

I'm hype.

>games

nice sixes

I let Harley for Bane.

I was actually kind of enjoying it until I got to that part where Harvey Dent finds you in Selena Kyles apartment.

I purposely turned down all her advances and made SURE I didn't fuck her the night before because I knew they were gonna have Harvey Dent show up at some point. But no matter what decision you make Harvey always sees you and flips out. I replayed that scene like 5 times in different ways and the scene ALWAYS goes the exact same way.

There's no reason for these games to be interactive; there's barely any game play and your choices don't mean shit. I'd rather just sit back enjoy these "games" as animated movies and let the game play itself but they won't even let me do THAT, they force you to walk around and interact with random objects if you want to progress a scene and all you get in return are arbitrary bits of dialogue.

Also their games are buggy as fuck and they've been using the same shitty engine since 2005.

FUCK Telltale

>There's no reason for these games to be interactive; there's barely any game play and your choices don't mean shit
So just an ordinary TellTale game?