/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

*pew* *pew* *nyoom* edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assualt
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GbkLZ5JDW0
youtu.be/WodLtEuxVSE
youtube.com/watch?v=E9QyKl6dgA4&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PREREQUISITE FOR POSTING IN THIS THREAD IS WATCHING THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=7GbkLZ5JDW0

First for Poe's farty is canon

>master race

Fuck off shill

>not watching a shorter and more coherent version
youtu.be/WodLtEuxVSE

Does it have Scariff?

>Gereth had Cassian shoot a guy that looks a lot like Pablo

Was Gareth sending a message to Pablo?

Ongoing scrutinizing...

WHY HASNT THE LATEST REBELS EPISODE BEEN RELEASED YET!? AAAAAAAAARGH THIS FANDOM IS SHIT!

>ree spoonfeed me even though it's totally easy to find on my own
Fuck off

I always forget that people upload on other sites, somehow I always get the feeling that some rebel spy has to smuggle out the latest episodes from Disney HQ on Scarrif.

took me 20 seconds to get there and click on the magnet button

>720p

find it on youtube

>wanting 1080p for a shitty webrip

>not downloading Amazon rips

>not waiting for bluray

>waiting that long to watch Star Wars

That's pretty standard procedure for civilisation. It sounds cold but we depend upon this shit every day.
Finn clearly wasn't much of a bad guy, rejecting his help was an attack on men.

Pic related proves this.

It looks strange when you present the case in those words, but really, her being rude to finn is far more terrifying in its implications.

Nothing rey did was kind. Droids are slaves. She supports slavery.

>I...what? no, she lives in a rock or hard place she just met Finn

You need to read between the lines. These political radicals view everything as hatred and rape. If you offer a girl a hand to get up, in their extremely wicked and warped minds it means that you see women as property or something.
They see power politics everywhere.

>watching star wars at all

>watching star wars

>not subscribing to DinseyXD™ as part of your Comcast™ cable package for only an extra $8 per month, where you can see the new episodes as soon as they air and stream the entire season from the comfort of your own couch

likeing star wars

Reminder that only faggots drag last thread into this one.

Reminder that only bigger faggots respond to him.

This.

Tell me why doesnt Ezra train Zuko

Why did Lucas sell Star Wars to Disney?

Live in the UK...

>not borrowing you family's password to do this for free

Payback for all the shit he got about the PT.

I can think of about four billion reasons

thinks SJW have control of star wars
calling Droids are slaves!
saying you need to read between the lines as a cup out for you murr SJW shit
you don't get a (you)
good day

But you just brought up the previous thread...

yes, yes he did

Any stories about or from the PoV of Death Troopers?

Yeah, but it's all garbled nonsense akin to ordering from a low-budget drive-thru intercom.

He was good friends with Bob Iger back in the day and helped him rebuild a lot of Disney World. He was also good friends with Kathleen Kennedy.

IDEN AND DEL ARE REY'S PARENTS

EA did nothing wrong.

>Del is Rey's father
>DEL REY
the hint was in front of us all this time

>still living with your parents
>not stealing your neighbor's cable and wi-fi

SJW's do control star wars and they are running it into the ground. There's no point in pretending that star wars isn't a political weapon at this point.

Droids are slaves. The absolute brutal honesty of starwars is always hidden in plain sight. It is very far from egalitarian fantasies in this sense. Mass murder, slavery, and occultic radical traditionalism are all at the core of star wars. Only by comprehending and acknowledging brutal realities in star wars will allow you to see and appreciate the heroism of certain characters as well as understand their problems in life.
The new direction the mouse has taken the series shows that these people do not have souls or hearts. For them cinema is "power fantasy", nothing more, and they want women to have power.

Rogue One crew are the Kinghts of Ren too!

>An older design pre-dating the Rebel Alliance, these low-altitude, high power ski speeders use a stabilizer strut to keep balance when zipping across alien terrain.

screencap this retard when the reveal comes out

more btfo than j j fags

Why did he later call Disney "white slavers"?

>Death Troopers?
chapter 1 djfnfrnneve
>wehihewiciewicewbcdo he said to his squad
>kfrpfkjperjvperjvervre as vmpvmv got to cover
>the rebel forces are landing
>ncwkjencwenvcewjvwe

WwwvvvwWvvVVVvwweeEEEEEEER

all wings report in

that moment when commander dt66-6 said to his subordinates
>wzrrrweihiehreehwewewrerrew

my god it sent shiver down my spine, how did they get away with this

Because disney used to be a good company. It's more machine than company now. Twisted and evil.

Man I hope he takes that carbon fiber bandaid off early on, it looks dumb as shit

It's a synth mesh that promotes the quick regrowth of skin. Just look at the fucking trailers and you can see it is mostly gone in one of the shots, while it's very obvious in others.

He obviously does. Most of the scenes we've seen of him has the scar fully healed.

>not having your own place
>not visiting your parents regularly

easy one of his subordinates
>cjoewcnewncvwvb wvnvewjnvew nceflce
he was a true hero

Tell me again how a Xwing survived getting shot point blank by an Imperial Star Destroyers turbolaser batteries?

And now, with Disney at the helm, we'll never get raw dialogue like that again.

Laugh all you want but those death troopers had more personality than rey and jyn combined.

sir! one of the gunner's order his crew to put down the power to the AA

they didn't what to kill they own pilot

>Laugh all you want
I'm not Laughing user

You want to know the real reason these two died. When a squad of troopers came to find the droids they were temporally under arrest but, Owen being a prick Spit in the Commanders face which pissed him off, so they were both shot in the back of the head, and their bodies were burned with flamethrowers.

I suppose they were firing Ion shots since the Tie Defender behind Hera also lost power.

SPOOKY

zuko a shit, RU-FI-O

E-Wing Starfighter when?

It's complete bullshit, this was posted in the last threat, a turbo laser hit incinerated this fighter.
Can't wait until this show is over and we can stop pretending it was fun.Then we can look forward to the next one.

>liking star wars

when they make it so that the engines aren't hanging like saggy testicles off the wing carriage, integrate that shit properly you faggets

also arc170 is basically an e-wing

Rey is a female clone of Anakin.

And the Knights of Ren are just defective mindless clones.

>I didn't watch the OT or TCW
What do you call this kind of autism?

Just watched the newest Rebels. Oh fuck, my heart.
Please tell me there won't be too long of a hiatus.

Mid to end of January at the earliest.

I think it's 2018 at the earliest, but who knows when, it could hold off til march or april if we're unlucky

that was a classic George Lucas deadpan joke

Pillio might be my new favorite planet. The coral-filled underground caves remind me of Metroid.

I cannot believe people still take that accusation seriously, just like the Darth Icky scenario.

That maneuver Hera made right through the ISD's targeting array was actually pretty sweet though, not gonna lie.

The best excuse I can think of is that they powered down their shots to avoid instantly killing Skerris and his TIE Defender.

Also we're currently two for two on people ignoring Thrawn for the sake of glory and getting themselves killed. You'd think they'd learn to trust in him by now.

>Also we're currently two for two on people ignoring Thrawn for the sake of glory and getting themselves killed. You'd think they'd learn to trust in him by now.
Pryce is gonna buy it the same way. Thrawn will have had enough of her shit and finally do away with that thorn in his side that's been itching since before Batonn. Hell, considering how much he appreciates Hera's talents, he'll probably offer her the opportunity to do her in herself, trying to get her to join the empire or something.

What are you talking about?

Reminder that Death Troopers are named after the zombies

In the original trilogy and throughout the clone wars cartoon, numerous craft survive shots from ship batteries without instantaneously disintegrating.

Fuck.

Why would he joke about Disney in such a way?

Lucas is a master of comedy due to his knowledge of the esoteric and radical traditionalist. The guy can barely contain his mind blowing power.
He's the kind of guy that will be standing around one day listening to people cry about Hitler, but will then suddenly make a casual reference to the Romanesque architecture in the area, knowing that this cultural legacy spread so far and wide due to the hyper violence and viciousness of the Tuscan civilisation.
He knows that most people won't laugh because they won't get it and the irony will be lost on them. Those that do understand the reference though, are special. They are like real force sensitives in that sense.

Why would Jerry Seinfeld call a Turkish soup seller a Nazi?

From a laser cannon, the equivalent of an AA gun. This is like a p-51 mustang being hit with the 12 inch main battery of a battleship, as unlikely as it would be the little fighter would be dust.

I'm glad this shit got erased, what a fucking mess. Why did everything get so edgy?
youtube.com/watch?v=E9QyKl6dgA4&t=4s

So why was Hera called a general a couple of times?
They didn't address that in Rebels Recon.

She got her promotion off screen.

No, from ship mounted turbolasers. Star Destroyers, super star destroyers, Arquitens cruisers, quasar fires, and Death Star defenses in the galactic civil war, and the Malevolence, Recusant, Munificent, and Providence in the Clone Wars.

Shields can let you take a serious hit. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you don't even need shields - the QF carrier in Homecoming takes 3 shots to down a TIE bomber. The Finalizer takes torpedoes to blow up the TIE Finn and Poe escape in, and they survived that. The Milennium Falcon and Ghost regularly tank huge damage from ISDs.

Arvel Crynyd's A-wing gets hit by the Executor and still manages to kamikaze its way into the bridge to take it down. There is literally nothing to complain about here if you accept the in-universe logic of Star Wars. If you cannot suspend your disbelief there, you cannot suspend it anywhere, and the franchise is simply not for you.

Sad family of Grievous (Qymaen jai Sheelal)

Not canon. Sad!

...is this pasta?

No. This "revolutionary thulean mystic" retard manages to regurgitate all new "original" compositions of his scatter-brained schizophrenic neo-Nazi errata for every tryhard post he makes. He spends his entire waking life doing nothing but spam poorly-digested half-baked neo-Sup Forums diatribes in this general.

Yeah because feminism is SO much better than amazing lore that allows young children to learn philosophy and stuff.
I wonder how many porgs you have. I bet you have a lot.
In your ass.

Oh and he's also the guy who took the immense time and effort in mspaint to make these awful fat shitting rey mspaint comics that he posts every single fucking thread without fail, in spite of half of them being against board rules.

Where did I say canon was good faggot