Last majority white election, minorities to give Democrats White House through 2060

>This may be the last year that a Republican will be elected president, as the growth of liberal-leaning minorities all but guarantees that Democrats will hold the majority at least for the next four decades. That's according to an unusual survey on the impact of minorities, mostly Latin American, done for WalletHub and provided to Secrets.

>The study used two models based on population projections and matched to the overwhelming 65 percent minority turnout for President Obama in 2012 and the underwhelming 50 percent response for George W. Bush in 2004. The bottom line: In no presidential election from 2020-60 do the Republicans win. The closest the Republicans come is 2020 when the Democratic vote under the 2004 model reaches 50.48 percent, WalletHub said. The widest gap is projected for 2060, when the minority population will be its biggest, delivering the Democrats 58.8 percent of the vote.

washingtonexaminer.com/last-majority-white-election-minorities-to-give-democrats-white-house-through-2060/article/2606628

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.com/articles/western-europe/failure-multiculturalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will lucky to not have a full blown civil war or ww3 by the end of Hilary's first term if she was president.

White genocide is coming. I can't wait.

Why?

is that ur anime jerking off two dicks at once u weeb

Why are minorities left leaning

Cuz whitey needs to die?
You boys slow in the head?

When I see this image, OP. I see Sadiq. I hear the call of the muezzin calling to the islamic prayer. And then I see a migrant gang "enriching" our wanderer with a knife. And then he dies, alone, in a city that used to be his and is now conquered. Alien to him. He dies into nothingness in the darkness.

This.

Whites are responsible for everything wrong with the world (overpopulation, industrialization, nuclear warfare, etc..). Can't fucking wait.

Don't forget slavery (a white invention), racism, xenophobia, and global warming!

Tribalism/racism is rampant throughout the world but whites were the first to utilize it on a global scale. Also whites typically believe racism is "normal" or healthy, because you derive your morality from nature/survival of the fittest.

it's okay though because you cro-magnid fucks will be extinct in a century or two

So let's drop democracy then. It's not a bad idea but it obviously didn't work out for us.

Ex-Trump supporter here. I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off tomorrow when this faggotslime gets stomped by H-Dog. You idiots are a meme at this point. There's no way they'd let this untrained retard get the nuke codes. Kill all whites.

>The widest gap is projected for 2060, when the minority population will be its biggest,
wait what happens after 2060

Apocalypse.

Remember what killed Rome and ushered in the dark ages, welcome to hell kid.

Most of them are poor and are incentivised to vote for left wing parties in order to receive more hand-outs.

As the left has began to court minorities, they have lost much of their traditional support base among the white working classes.

>angry at whites for taking away his short, brutal, stone-age existence
typical nigger.

mmmm... wasn't the kangs the first in create slavery also wasn't a good slavery.

>Remember what killed Rome and ushered in the dark ages
germanic snow chimps? the same people I am currently deriding

I would take the simple existence of subsistence farming and solar civilization over our Western Civilization which will likely end in nuclear holocaust. fuck you

>overpopulation
>nuclear warfare
This really is correct. We should have used nuclear weapons to exterminate all shitskins. We didn't, though, and now you apes just keep spreading your poison across the planet.

Degeneracy, corruption and the allowing of barbarians to encroach.

You a prime example of collective self-delusion.

foreignaffairs.com/articles/western-europe/failure-multiculturalism

when rome fell it took more than a thousand years before civilization reached that level of prosperity and technology again.

earth will be a nigger/mestizo wasteland just like elysium. the few rich kikes and whites will run away into space, safely tucked away in their spacestations while the shitskin hordes do manual labor on earth for resources.

Nobody's stopping you, fuckboi. Nothing says you have to have a fucking computer and internet. The Amish and Menonites get by just fine, but they're actually principled unlike you whiny, impotent faggots.

>the nuclear holocaust will start any day now!
>quoth the fat nigger eating his chips and pop and swiping around his iPhone

your ancestors faced disease or brutal death at the hands of a war enemy or animal before the age of 40

they hungered often and accepted that 50% of their children would die before the age of 3

Why haven't you moved away from the Civilization that you "hate" so much and cheer for the destruction thereof?

Because you're a liberal hypocrite. Fist yourself.

>liberal-leaning minorities

Literally every minority is more conservative than whites.

If Trump loses its time for white Americans to seriously start pushing for separation. Fuck paying taxes to support millions of lazy low IQ nigs and spics.

I really do wonder. Globalisation and the rapid growth of technology has rendered so much work either nonexistent or meagerly earning in the western world while high-cognitive jobs have grown. This creates more of a class stratification where the dumb and mediocre simply have no means of making it while a few high achievers do everything.

They are dumb and are way easier to control than whites. Their daddy is the state and who doesnt want a nice relationship to his daddy.

>implying the US will last until 2060

All you need is a Thunder Well to ruin their space party

Not when they vote

Lol wont happen, as soon as mass riots start every white will gang together.

Its just instinct.

You really don't want to push things to this, you faggots could never win.

Are you dense?

Obviously minorities have a stronger in group preference that makes them appear socially conservative, but they always vote big government and left.

>Western Civilization will likely end in nuclear holocaust
why do you think that's how it will likely end?

yes clearly all the subhumans from left wing shitholes are conservatives

That you're even worried about this means you're a terrible person, and I'm glad you won't be in power anymore.

Shit b8 weeb

Yeah, whitey should've nuked niggers into oblivion to prevent overpopulation

We probably won't even last 2050, famalam

The word slave was due to the amount of white slaves the Muslims owned from Eastern Europe.

Slave = Slav

Slave is basically the word Slav. It was used to describe Slavic (white) slaves.

I think he was joking Nigel

Think about everything you find amazing about this world. Thought about it? Now think of what race/sex you thank for these things you find amazing. Thought about it? Let me guess the creator/founder/inventor/discoverer was a white male?

You're welcome.

Handouts and pandering mostly

Well, that's what you get for being so genetically weak that you cuckold yourself with immigration. Now evolution will mercilessly weed out the last remaining pathetic wh*tes.