HOLY SHIT HUGE FUCKING RALLY FOR HILLARY IN PHILLY GO WATCH HER RALLY ITS FUCKING OVER

HOLY SHIT HUGE FUCKING RALLY FOR HILLARY IN PHILLY GO WATCH HER RALLY ITS FUCKING OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vo5yc6nezn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for you pathetic shills to find yourself without a CTR job tommorrow and suicide

and the dude singing fucking sucks

>(((report))) says

wow it's fucking nothing

LINK
youtu.be/Vo5yc6nezn8
youtu.be/Vo5yc6nezn8

The only way Hillary can get big numbers is if she brings along celebrities like Jay Z and Beyonce.

And trust me, they're all going to see Jay Z and Beyonce, they could care less about Hillary.

its cuz springstein and bon jovi are there

IT'S
OVER

O V E R

THIS IS SO GAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A FUCKING GUITAR? REALLY? HAHAHAHAHAHA

>everyone in audience wearing hillary attire and holding signs don't care about her

>only possible by bringing in Local SuperStar Bruce Spring(((steen)))

If it was just her the crowd would maybe be a third the size. No ones gonna pass up a free springsteen show around here CTR

KeK speaks the truth! Hail Pepe his champion and Wojack his avatar.

Turns out Bruce Springsteen is a huge faggot

who could have guessed

She can't be stopped

>Huge Hillary rally
>Not Bon Jovi/Bruce Springsteen concert
I can smell the desperation on you.

Go back to lereddit, defeatist cucks. I can't tell if you're CTR or newfags.Either way, conform to the board culture or leave

Kek is dead. Moloch has won.

Singles confirm

PA was never in the path to victory
it would be great if we flipped it and we might, but not necessary

REEEEEE GET THIS ROASTIE OUT OF THE WAY

>Drumpfshill sending others to leddit

Oh i am laffin

You Americans are a disgusting and weird race at the same time. I hope to wake up one day to find your nation disappeared.

This has always been a natsoc/natlibe board. Don't push us off our site. You know you don't belong here

>Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi
HAHAHA WONDER WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE

>always
Silly newfag go home

See

no you fucking spic 8 years ago this was still a fucking natsoc board not counting the liberals which have been redpilled by now you useless defeated ctr cuck

Seriously? They're all there to see has been Springsteen. He's probably a satanist himself.

Been here since the /new/ days. I've lurked this board for years. Tell me, how old are you? Do you do this because you enjoy sliding a board, or are you some sort of Sup Forumstard who has nothing better to do?

>they brought their own signs on their own volition!

youre sounding desperate now

>being this buttmad

lmao my grandfather probably killed a relative of yours when we were kicking the shit out of your country in ww2

sorry pham

It's golden.
Fuccken saved