Election Day Freebies/Deals

time.com/money/4561449/election-day-2016-deals-freebies/
fortune.com/2016/11/07/election-day-deals/

>Krispy Kreme – Free doughnut with an “I Voted” sticker
>Chuck E Cheese – Free personal pepperoni pizza by using coupon code #5253 or telling the cashier you voted
>White Castle – When ordering a Crave Case online, use the promo code “USA” to get a free gallon of iced tea. White Castle will also have a coupon available for those making in-store purchases.
>California Tortilla – Free chips and queso with any purchase when you say one of three secret passwords: “I’m with queso,” “Make queso great again,” or “I vote for queso.”
>East Coast Wings & Grill – Five free chicken wings when you order an adult entree
>7-Eleven — Free cup of coffee when you download the store’s app
>Marco’s Pizza – Go on their website on Election Day to cast your vote for Marco’s and receive a voucher for a free pizza.
>Bertucci’s – Free cannoli with purchase of an entree
>World of Beer – Get your first beer for just $1.
>Hot Dog on a Stick – The hot dog chain is currently running a Facebook poll that asks, “What turkey are you voting for?” Choose your candidate to receive a coupon for a free turkey dog.

>Nando’s Peri-Peri – “It’s time to pick a side,” Come in with “any lame sticker” and choose one free side with the purchase of an entree.
>Firehouse Subs – Get a medium drink for free by showing your “I Voted” sticker.
>Bob Evans – 30% off your total bill after 2 p.m.
>BurgerFi – $5 conflicted burger (normally $8 or $9)
>Lyft – 45% off for eligible riders in select cities to get to the polls (returning from the polls will cost full price)
>Maven — $5 off rides all day Nov 8th
>Uber – $20 off your first ride if you’ve never used Uber before
>Nestlé Toll House Café – Free chocolate chip cookie with an “I Voted” sticker
>Gold’s Gym – A free visit to the gym on Tuesday with voter’s registration card or "I Voted" sticker.
>YMCA – Free childcare while parents go to vote

Fucking yanks never fail to amuse me

>a free gallon of iced tea

>GALLON

A M E R I C A N S

Does your nanny state ban you from buying a drinks in larger quantities because it might make a bad bad in your tum tum?

Theres no reason to ban something that wouldn't have any kind of market here.

A fucking gallon, lmao

New york tried exactly that by the way leaf.

making the most out of business opportunities, mate.

Upset that you can't tax that anymore?

>>YMCA – Free childcare while parents go to vote

>New york tried exactly that by the way leaf.

And failed, it was hilarious to see burgers defending their right to buy grossly oversized sodas. lmao

Fuck yeah I get free pizza and get to watch kids piss themselves for voting for trump

>Chuck E Cheese – Free personal pepperoni pizza by using coupon code #5253 or telling the cashier you voted

Why am I laughing?

The best deals are free

>laughing is a sign of being upset

american autism at work, gents

better slurp down another barrel of sugar water eh friend

tossed salad and scrambled eggs all over my face what is a boy to do

>people shouldn't be allowed to buy soda in bulk

>B-BUT YOU DON'T _NEED_ SODA THAT BIG!
Kill yourself eurocuck nannystater

Yeah. Ever been to white castle? Or seen a crave case? It's enough for 6 people easy. Me and a buddy ordered 2 once when on a service call in northern Illinois. We had a party to go to when we got back. We were God damned heroes.

What an unusual culture.