Alright guys.. you know what to do

Alright guys.. you know what to do.

"No, I am a decent human being and thus will be voting Trump."

'I am voting Gary Johnson"

ive actually got a whole stack of absentee ballots right here i was about to throw away...

>yes
Skews statistics, less people voting, less time/money dedicated to campaigning there, etc because they think they already won.

"CYKA BLYAT IDI NA HUI V ROT YEBAL PEDERAS"

check these digits

send her a picture of your balls

"Send me a picture of your butthole and i'll consider it"

Will you accept to be drafted under Hillary?

Either remain serious and ask her, "Why does Hillary want to legitimize over ten million illegal immigrants who will vote contrary to the interests of White people?"

Or try to horrify her by saying something like, "Donald Trump is the only person who has a solution to The Jewish Question".

I was promised a blowjob for my vote still waiting

If she's literally anything other than a really good gf then say the most deplorable shit you can.

"I'll be voting for Jill Stein, who believes in true liberal values"

"nah a girl I like is offering to blow me if I vote Trump so unless you can offer better then nope"

"keep going; I'm getting close myself."

This
Or the JQ one

I'm just worried about how she's going to feel after the landslide victory tomorrow.

>I love Hillary's stance on abortion and the wonders it does in thinning the minority population! I also hate gays and pic related comforts me. Of course I'll vote for her!

Now, OP.

If you show your tits maybe I will consider

HI THIS IS JARREDS MOTHER. MY SON HAS BEEN DEAD FOR THREE MONTHS AND YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP TEXTING HIM ASKING HIM TO VOTE. IT IS LITERALLY TEARING MY FAMILY APART YOU CUNT STAIN.

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME BY THE TITS AND SLAP YOUR SHIT IF YOU KEEP TEXTING MY DEAD SON. FUCK YOUR ELECTION AND THE DNC LIKE OMG WHO CARES

THAT OLD HAG CAN NEVER GIVE ME MY SON BACK BITCH.

Pretty good, pretty damn good.

this

What the point to hold a sim-card and constantly recharge your sons phone if your son is dead?

Maniac emotional attachment.

Maybe they haven't gotten over his death or the phone was given to a younger sibling.

>It's one of these threads again where OP replies to a bot

Say you're undecided, see what they say then roll for another reply.

My thoughts as well.

waste here time for as long as possible

Hell yeah I'll vote for her. Fuck Russia. I hope she nukes their asses.

No wonder they never reply :(

say you need to be brought to the polls
have them send the car to some ghetto

Redpill her.

>Donald Trump is the only person who has the final solution to The Jewish Question

Ding ding ding winnar