AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER: Second month covers

>New York, NY–November 14, 2017– Avengers: Disassemble! The epic weekly takeover continues this February when Kim Jacinto takes the reigns to draw the second month of Marvel’s biggest team adventure, and Marvel is excited to reveal the covers for issues #679 – #682 of AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER by Mark Brooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Eagles-of-Rome
readcomicbooksonline.net/conquests-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“In month two of NO SURRENDER, the rubber hits the road as we learn what’s really going on and who is behind it,” says SVP and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort. “A couple different Avengers make the supreme sacrifice, the action grows ever more intense–and the stage is set for the return of a major player in the Marvel line-up of stars! Oh, and the origin of Voyager!”

>“Creating new characters in the Marvel Universe has been a blast. I can’t wait for people to find out more about Voyager, the Challenger, and the new members of the Lethal Legion our crew put together,” added writer Jim Zub. “This is classic super heroic action on a massive scale. Kim Jacinto’s pages are jam-packed with intensity.”

>Co-written by Mark Waid, Al Ewing and Jim Zub with art by Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto and Paco Medina, AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER unites the casts and creative teams of three titles into one weekly book of exciting action. It all starts with AVENGERS #675 this January, when the teams of THE AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, and U.S. AVENGERS come together in a story as exciting and powerful as the Marvel Universe itself.

AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER #679 pages by Kim Jacinto

Connecting variants by Totino Tedesco

This looks like shit

Who the fuck even likes Avengers. Literally stop fucking pushing them and focus on the one property that's kept you alive all this time Marlel.

Based

>Literally stop fucking pushing them and focus on the one property that's kept you alive all this time Marlel.
Spider-Man?

Spider-Man didn't save Marvel when they were about to go under. Muties did, which is why there WERE so many, until Marvel decided to forget about them.

>mostly sjw characters and sjw costumes
no I think i will pass. there are still so many great european comics full of cool white male protagonist, sexy female supporting casts and interesting unique stories I have to read anyway

Sexy Rogue used to get me to buy comics in the 90s and still gets me to buy comics

Britfag here. Mind giving me some, since I'm always looking to extend my backlog. Currently all I got is Dredd.

Jan is going to die-- again isn't she?

I know Hercules Wasp and Wanda, is that Barton? who's the black?

Brother Voodoo.

Nobody cares manbaby.

>Barton
That's Wonder-Man, dude.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Eagles-of-Rome

readcomicbooksonline.net/conquests-2016

just start here and after that simply look at the fantasy tag on both those websites. you will find lots of good european comics

Hey look, it's the people from Avengers 3!

Could be Carol?

>namefag is a Marlel shill
Color me surprised.

the comic book owners seems to care and the fans judging by the ever decreasing sell numbers you lefty Soyboy ;-)

How can Ebony Maw get hit if he's just a ghost?

>Kim Jacinto's pages are jam-packed with intensity

Goes to show how generic they made Clint.

Blame the MCU.

Not really. That's very clearly Wonder-Man. It just goes to show how many casuals are in Sup Forums that like to pretend otherwise just because they watched the movie and are up to date on their memes.

MCU Hawkeye's look is derivative of Hawkeye's look from Ultimates 1 and 2. I'd say you should blame Ultimates first.

nah, it was the MCU's fault that it became part of 616.

Well... not really. 'Cause that looks like Wonder Man. He's even got the big red "W". If someone can't tell that's Wonder Man at first glance then that's on them.

He even has black hair. Clint is blonde.

And to top it all off; Clint's right fucking here

True although if you color swap him just the way he is it looks like Clint dans bow.

Also pretty similar to Ultimate Hawkeye when he had black hair and wore red.

But they did make Clint pretty generic looking in the comics now and he doesn't rock the douche look as well as Roy does.

This is probably a lead in to Infinity War™, the next big summer event that will coincide with the movie, isn't it?

Not the user who confused him with Wonder Man but once that user made the mistake it reminded me of Ultimate Hawkeye and this was before he had black hair for awhile for some reason.

But yeah definitely different than 616 Clint.

Oh, I see the resemblance, it's undeniable. But it's pretty obvious that the guy in the first cover is Wonder Man, and you see Hawkeye right there in one of the other covers. So mixing them up, when they're both right there in their different costumes and everything, seems kinda silly.

Nevermind, still blonde, the shading was atrocious. But eeww Ultimate Hawkeye was a mistake.

Still shitty ourple Wolverine looking Mask > purple glasses at least when it comes to comics and animation.

Aaaaand I forgot my image

Looks like Proxima Midnight is the leader of the Black Order now.

This is probably the first big story in which Wanda has had a prominent role in years (Secret Empire doesn't count, especially since she had no agency and no arc).