Alright Sup Forums, give me pages where Deathstrokes jobbing field is in full effect

Alright Sup Forums, give me pages where Deathstrokes jobbing field is in full effect

I don't have any Deathstroke, but if capes looking like doofuses is what you're into this always makes me laugh, so I'll post it to bump since I would like to see more like the OP

>we will conveniently ignore all the times he has jobbed to Batman

Oh come on, if you count that as jobbing you need to include every instance of Flash getting hit as jobbing as well.

It's worth mention that this is before all the "lolspeedforce" stuff, and when Wally's powers were still kinda sorta "grounded".

>Bacon Cheeseburger. Medium well

Is this an american thing? You don't order burgers with a doneness level, you have to cook that shit all the way through because it's ground beef, not a slab of meat.

Why is Wolverine full of blackcurrant jelly?

Doesn't he have a winning record against Batman

you aren't? Ohhh right, it's still banned there.

It's likely a joke about the quality of the food establishment at which they're getting their meal.

>he doesn't order his burgers medium rare

>Is this an american thing? You don't order burgers with a doneness level
You can, depending on the establishment. Obviously that's not going to happen at a place like McDonalds or something

Gross. That's just asking for food poisoning.

I never really understood this desu, raw ground beef is common in certain Arabic and European cuisines.

Hell, this was when Wally was *castrated* post-Crisis when he couldn't break the sound barrier. Going from running faster than light and travelling through time and across dimensions, to having to carry a lead pipe around to swat bullets out of the air... this Flash was watered down to Marvel-level speedsters.

Thats understandable, slowpoke Wally jobbing to Slade. But he was getting schooled by Deathstroke even pre-Crisis.

As long as you prepare the beef from slab to grounded then straight to the fire, you are good. You care about the bacteria that forms on the surface of the meat, so if you dont give ground beef, which is all surface area, the chance or time to form harmful bacteria, its safe to eat raw. Its the mentality behind tartar. This is only for meats that are safe to be consumed raw so dont go doing this shit with pork or chicken

See, this was fun and all, but the fact Logan was being a fucking hypocrite the entire time ruined it for me, because I like sniktbub. His killcount is probably among the largest for any none-cosmic level being in the setting, including a lot of villains. He should have no real issue with Castle's methods, and if I remember right, is actually one of his few friends.

Also, this was less an example of jobberfield as it was Frank being smart. Piss off the angry manlet, and slip away. He hardly defeated anyone, and even admitted any one of them could easily take him out.

>See, this was fun and all, but the fact Logan was being a fucking hypocrite the entire time ruined it for me, because I like sniktbub. His killcount is probably among the largest for any none-cosmic level being in the setting, including a lot of villains. He should have no real issue with Castle's methods, and if I remember right, is actually one of his few friends.
Well, to be fair I posted those pages pretty out of context, Logan doesn't really have an issue with Castle's methods, he only agreed to help take him down because he wants revenge for what he did to him in a previous story

>Also, this was less an example of jobberfield as it was Frank being smart. Piss off the angry manlet, and slip away. He hardly defeated anyone, and even admitted any one of them could easily take him out.
Yeah I know, like I said I just wanted to post it cause I like when heroes look silly, and wanted to keep this thread going

>Batgirl hits harder than that