Post your 1st, last, and current waifus

Post your 1st, last, and current waifus.

Lets see the evolution.

>changing waifus
You sicken me

Let me check.
Nope, its still Fluttershy.

My waifu is Pinkie Pie, but the first character I had a big crush on was Sailor Moon if that counts. I don't think I could comprehend serious romantic feelings really at that age but that's the closest thing

This

>having multiple waifus at once is demeaning
>having multiple waifus over time is demeaning
Coming soon:
>having any waifu at all is demeaning, you should remain alone just like in real life

My waifu is Sup Forums. I like to shit on her chest.

nigga its one waifu for life you want to jack it to whatever the current flavor of the month is go for it but thats not a waifu

You guys are all fags if I had tbqh. Listen, you're jerking off to another man's idealized woman. That artist is free to do whatever they want with her as well. Nothing short of OC can ever be your waifu.

Fuck off. Nobody cares about your imaginary girlfriend

>>having any waifu at all is demeaning, you should remain alone just like in real life

how is having a ''waifu'' not a lonely thing? its not fucking real, remember?

>having as your waifu a 500 year old grandma who was canonically used as a cocksleeve by a towering 20' monster

For shame.

>imagine being so butthurt that you make multiple posts like this

>Nothing short of OC can ever be your waifu.
But what if I can't draw for shit?

Deadly Premonition is essentially Earthbound as a shooter, and it attracts people for the same reasons.

>First, last, and current

>the Virgin one waifu-er
>the chad concubine conquester.

Then you learn you poor fool. You don't need another human's ideas to be your emotional crutch. You can make one all your own. Hell, you'd be basically falling in love with yourself. It'll be a step towards your own self improvement.

Have you finished Deadly Premonition, OP?

What I'm criticizing you and anyone who claims to have multiply waifus for is you have never had any since of love for these characters and you have no idea what you want you just have sexual fixation to them nothing more. Thats not a waifu.

Having multiple different waifus is equivalent of being the guy who divorces his wife for another the second he gets bored of the old one you have no devotion or love just lust.

If all you have is lust then its not a waifu just fap bait.

protect her

>If all you have is lust then its not a waifu just fap bait.

This is pretty much my understanding as well, I fap to all kinds of fictional characters but they aren't my waifu, I only have one "waifu", meaning I am actually in love with them on an emotional level.

Sad

When you start with perfection why would you go anywhere else.

You're a dollar store barneyfag.

r8 pls

Are you implying it wasn't always her?

im pretty sure nepeta was the first character i had any sort of waifu obsession over
years later i realised i just really liked her design since her actual character was really weak and hussie never went anywhere with her
gata (middle) i feel was mostly out of pity

First, Last, Current.

She is my only one. I will always love her.

I take them both

one waifu per life-u you fag

>I wish we could post Anime instead of cartoons on Sup Forums!

Typical.

Waifus were a mistake.

I have never had a "waifu" because I am not a fucking weeaboo.

Instead I just have had her, as in "cartoon character you fell in love with"

Even before I knew what a waifu was, she had a special place in my heart. She always will.

Scott, you’re alive!

Current

Honestly, for any legitimately well developed character I think it is demeaning to try to shoehorn them into being your imaginary significant other. Most of the time it seems that when somebody waifu's a character they're just projecting desired traits onto the design.

Current - Betty Boop

weeb

My only waifu

To be fair, cartoons are pretty shit compared to anime, and if there wasn't this weird cultural divide there would be no point to this board.

There IS no point to this board or at least half of it, Anime cant be cartoons because for Anime to be cartoons they would have to be ugly, not moe and stupid, which Anime is not.

>weeb

Wtf why?

My one and only

first post best post

My niggas.

Do not compare me and the other jupiter to the digesting horse fucker

>12
Have the author ever been to /tg/?