Trump will Start World War 3

We need sensible leadership I bet Trump is so silly he would launch a nuke at Putin if Putin insulted his hair. I mean c'mon chance for a first women president that is sick as fuck Trump will prolly fight Putin and Hillary is trying to be reasonable but Trump will launch nukes at Putin which will trigger world war 3 I mean that shit is just fucked up

leaf shoo

>Drumpf/Hillary starts WW3

Good

It didn't help the Khan's that they stood in front of America and looked absolutely disgusted that they had to live in this country

Melania is so fucking hot

Donald must be pounding that pussy every chance he gets

>Khan family...
Father sells his dead son out to shill for the establishment, while using money raised for him on prostitutes down for waterworks.

what ugly shitskins

Then you are simply a stupid person that does not understand MAD and makes terrible bets.

>My son died in a war that was started and managed by Hillary Clinton.
>That is why I am endorsing her for president

Leftists will be dragged kicking and screaming out into the streets while their neck is sized for the rope.

Trump is not going to win period. Fucking screencap this. Im calling it right fucking now.

>Using your dead son to shill for a woman involved in starting the war where he died
Is there literally any bigger faggot than that stupid sand nigger?

shills leaf

SAGE, this last ditch "nuclear codes" effort is coordinated. I saw it on Yahoo, etc...

You are wrong.

When Trump wins promise me you will quietly reflect on everything wrong with your life and to fix it instead of coming here to shitpost.

Trump isn't starting shit. The orange faggot will be going home to his tower to wait for his Trump U lawsuit court date. That's all the orange faggot has left.

The Khan family can eat a fucking eat.

"rly guise, Trump will Start World War 3"

>clintons war record

>clinton wants no-fly zone that everyone from our military generals to fucking putin says it will lead to war

>obama has been too scared to set up NFhimself

>Trump says he'd rather be friends with putin

weakest fucking shill thread ive seen this week and what do you know

>Its A Fucking Leaf

Of course Drumpf would start WW3. He's a Toxic Masculinity! End males, End all Wars!

It always made me laugh how this sandnigger walks around with a pocket sized constitution prop as if he were to reference it constantly, like a religious dogma.

What always annoyed me about this Khan faggot, is that no one gives a shit that his loser son died. I came from a family who have been in the military (Army, Navy, & chAir Force.) for multiple generations and have fought in the US's wars from WW2 up to the first Gulf war.

They fought in the frontlines, and they all came back alive. My WW2 grandpa was an American Jap who killed Imperial Japs. My point being, fuck this sand nigger for acting like he's special just because his useless son died and earned a purple heart just because he fucking got blown up like a fucking pussy. I hate the modern USA which prizes weakness over greatness.

>My WW2 grandpa was an American Jap who killed Imperial Japs.
I seriously doubt that.

>because he fucking got blown up like a fucking pussy
Right, comment disregarded. Also didn't his son despise him?

>that image
Whats funny is their son if he was alive would most likely be voting for Donald Trump instead of Hilary.
They most likely hated him for joining the military and are only using his death to push their agenda.

Why is his grandpa story not believable? My great grandpa moved from Germany with his family after ww1 and later fought in ww2 against Germany.

sand nigger's aint stupid if he knows trumps gonna send people there.

Hyperbole aside, POTUS can't unilaterally launch nukes idiot

POTUS can do what ever the fuck he/she wants dumbass, he/she is literally the President

I thought he was a russian puppet. Can you leafaggots get your story straight.

hauahahahayahahahaga Jesus Christ you dumb faggot