Stupid fuckibg kikes are ruingibg this plabet witht their fucking faggot ass goy cuck bigger ass fucking faggot greeed...

Stupid fuckibg kikes are ruingibg this plabet witht their fucking faggot ass goy cuck bigger ass fucking faggot greeed fucking hate his goddamn wors ita why im a neet im intwlligent but everything arounnd me makes me feel like an idiot i fucking hate his the elecetuon foesnt matter gucking fucj mg life fick offf everyithing is gay just bom the fuckung whitehousr or soenthing wxlporre deexplode isreal nake rhe entire middle eats explode fuckingbnukevrhe nmiddleveaat jsut fet eid of it all.

this is the best leaf post ive ever read

How much benadryl did you take tonight Trudeau?

Should leotards be banned from child gymnastics? They are inappropriate for a child to wear.

Shut the fuck up bigot.

Ika is so cute

I wanna munch on that takoyaki cunny

FUCKING NUKE thE WHITEHOSE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Children aren't sexual at all so they should just do it naked

little ika is CUTE

HHHHAHAHAAHAHHAAH IM GOING TO FUCK THE LOLIM SQWUID GFIRL HAHAHA IM GOING TO JERK MY WEINER TO LOLIS XDDDDDDDD FUCING LOLOLOLOL

Canada should be expelled from the Commonwealth desu

This is what I'm taking about. Leotards are so minimal that you basically see their butt cheeks and the clothing barely covers their genitals.

Much better.

I think it is cute. I see what you mean though.

Lewd de sego

HOW CAN PEOPLE EVEN HONESTLY THINKL THAT LOLI IS PEDO, THIS CHARACTER AREn'T REAL THEIR DRAWN WHATB THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH POPLE USE YOUR BRAIN.

>but everything arounnd me makes me feel like an idiot
so troo

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ACTUALLY WANT THE FUCK A LITTLE GIRL ARE YOU A FREAK JESUS CRHIST LOLI DOES NOT EQUAL LITTLE GIRl IT'S NOT FUCKIGN REAL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FUCK LITTLE GIRLS ARE FUCKIGN DISGUSTING I KJUST WANT TO JERK MY DICK TO FICTUIOUS ANIME CHARACTERS, THEY HAVE TO AGE THEY ARE ALL DRAWINGS.

>middle eats
Indeed

I'd eat her middle if you know what meme.

i want to invade that squid

Back to D.C. You fucking pedophiles