The only gun I own is a Lever Action rifle that fires 22 Long rounds...

The only gun I own is a Lever Action rifle that fires 22 Long rounds, how fucked am I once Hillary starts clamping down on people?

pretty fucked.
You should buy an ar15. If you're strapped for cash, buy an ar15 lower. Its the only part that needs to go through an ffl so everything else you can buy later and have it ship straight to your door.

She likely won't come knocking down doors to take guns. They prefer to gradually ban certain features and wait for existing weapons to be passed down from fathers to cucks that turn the weapons in willingly.

You might be fucked if they accidentally trigger civil war 2.0. Try to survive until Putin can smuggle Spetsnaz and AK's into the country to support the rebels.

Any gun is infinitely better than no gun even an air rifle would be alright imo but im australian

22 is better than nothing, but if the shit hits the fan you want an AR, AK, or at least a good 9mm.

You also can legally build a crappy pipe gun pretty easily, or even your own semi auto with some metal working tools. Nothing too reliable or accurate, though.

Confiscation would spark a revolution, she won't do that but nickle and dime the laws until it becomes too expensive or hard to own. Slippery slope and all that.

Vote Trump.

I have a blunt sword. Its pretty heavy though.

Go for headshots.
Focus on your marksmanship.

How would that bear shoot a gun without arms?

That's a dildo Sven.

stop being a neet faggot, get employed and start collecting

>tfw only have 800 glorious 7.62x54r rounds
ill never fight off the sjw Horde

Good news is you can kill yourself just as effectively with this gun as you could with a fancier model.

No its a sword, i dont buy american products.

Take the Rifleman perk and be sure to loot every raider you kill.

I have a converted saiga AK and a K-Bar combat knife? Will I be okay for RaHoWa?

22LR will fuck internal organs up, but you'll really have to pummel someone with it at close range if they are intent on doing you harm.

Get some high velocity hollowpoints.

If you really dont want to register your weapon, buy an 80% lower and mill it out yourself.

Thats how you make a ghost gun that Commiefornia is so scared of

Yes, the fire rises brother.

youll do fine in the trenches, and get laughed at if you shitpost on /k/

>22 Long rounds
wont penetrate body armor, you're fucked

I have a nugget, so I know I'll take down at least one when they come for me

I'm a decent shot, but a 22 rifle is still not very powerful

Better than a rock or a sharp stick I guess

That's what I was thinking

>wont penetrate body armor, you're fucked
Aim for the face. Also most people don't come running towards bullets so it's better than nothing. Also have 25 round Butler Creek mags ready and unleash hell like a swarm of hornets.

But dildos are made in China tho

I have a s&w 686, and a bolt gun. Can I make it for at least a week?

22 is accurate out to at least 50 yards and you can get high capacity mags and just unleash hell with no kick and very rapid fire. As said, aim for the head and rattle off rounds quickly. It's still better than a sharp stick.

I got a black powder revolver and a 50 cal musket I know I'm fucked

Very. Pick up at least some 30 round magazines and an AR-15 lower if you can. Otherwise grab a sub-500 decent pistol or a pistol carbine if you can't find anything semi-auto and not rim-fire.

Buy a shotgun. They're cheap, durable, and ammo is also cheap, and easily made in an event where you can no longer buy it from a store.

I've got a Winchester SPX 12 gauge and 200 rounds of shot + 50 slugs.

Obviously if you've got the cash, get an AR, but most on here are poorfags, so I just assume.

Also, get the dokument.

light your beard on fire and plunder

I have a maverick 88 and a Gp100, how Cucked am I?

.22lr is cat-a in aus. Not that hard to get. Shooting club is shit but

To upgrade you only have to kill one person who has a better weapon, so 50/50 depending on the situation. Good luck.

the fire rises brother

all i have is a blowgun with these for ammo. am i fucked?

I have these bullets, but no gun to shoot them with. Will these kill if I throw them hard enough?

You live in the era of 500$ AR-15s.

Buy a one, six pmags, 500 rounds and SADF chestrig.

Under 800 bucks and you're good to go.

Gotta have a strong arm, mane.

>not realizing you can get a pipe the diameter as the round and just rig togher a simple firing system like a flare gun
kys

I have been lurking here for
9 years
Am I honestly the only one who doesn't want something like this to happen.
I think I would shit my pants if I had to shoot at more then paper

firmly grasp it

I like the way You think kek

I've always wanted one of those, Are they worth it?

>I think I would shit my pants if I had to shoot at more then paper

honestly, you're not the only one. i wont speak for everyone here, but i dont want to fire on my >countrymen.

however, i try to find joy in everything. this includes a bloody civil war.

also 25 lbs of pyrodex and about 50 feet of cannon fuse

few people can pull of the Heavy well-enough to be useful. hope we can count on you

No not really. but for some people (felons) it is the only legal option

I'm still out
Unless someone was coming to kill my family I know I couldn't do anything

>am I honestly the only one who doesn't want something like this to happen.
Hopefully the day never comes where I need to kill a man in self defense. But by god I'm going to be prepared to go full rooftop Korean to kill that man and all his friends if my hand is forced.

You don't need to take up arms the first day everyone else does.
With patience, one gun and one bullet can get you much more.
Look up the French Resistance in WWII.

Or, if it's a no shit shooting war, I'm sure Ivan would be doing daily air drops of AK's, RPGs, and other slavshit while saying they're arming "Moderate Rebels."

That's my plan leave the front door of my house open kill and eat anyone whom comes through it

Your meme is wrong.

Don't worry of when the shit really hits the fan guns will be laying on every corner

>If I buy 95% of a gun online and pay with a credit card the Government will never know tee hee hee

What's it like being both a retard and a faggot?

Might want to get some extra ammo because fuck 22lr is already in high demand and priced out the ass compared to what it used to be.

I also own a .22lr rifle and .22 mag pistol.
I'd suggest using a suppersor your rifle if you are going to br using .22lr seriously. That way you will pick off an enemy and take his weapon in the process. Keep the .22 rifle for hunting food or for emergency situations and use your newly found rifle to fight the good fight. Assuming you are fighting an army like Nato or Hillary Servants, you can pickup the ammo of their dead and don't have to worry about resupplying your ammo. Plus you have plenty of weapon parts to do repairs and distribute to your allies.

Rule 1 of an insurgency:
>ONLY FIGHT WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN WIN - IT'S OKAY TO RUN AWAY.

Hit and run remember it takes 2 men to carry a wounded man away

Also, if you buddy is wounded and close to an enemy patrol, it is probably best for your revolt and your company that he takes his own life and not end in the hands of the enemy. Retreating is acceptable but never surrender.

It would be a shit day to have a buddy like me cause his wounded ass is going to be used for bait

While it is true that Hilary will probably not hsve the support of the US Military, she does have the support of Saudi Arabia, Iran, BLM, and Merkel. Expect these countries to either get invovled or supply equipment to Hillary Supporters. Be ready to fight anyone from the simplest if thugs to fully equiped proffesional soldiers courtsy of Saudi Arabia or Germany.

>he thinks 80% of one of 16 parts of a weapon is 90% of a weapon

oh my fucking god

You're Not smart enough to build what you're even talking about.