Whens the curse going to happen to him?

idk man routh is ok ( not counting that he's been dragged into the shitty tv cwverse )

Every time I see him his hairline is always a little more receded.

what he has now is worse than any "curse"

that's it
/thread

>playing superman
>getting to wear that awesome costume
>having his looks

yeah, if he was going on his looks alone, he would still be a million times better off than you pathetic retard.

He also makes a shit load of money doing this shit. user is a retard.

Don't forget legions of women trapped in perpetual orgasm when he takes his shirt off.

>Breaking news Superman is a closeted gay pedophile

Oh god imagine. If you can't trust the Man of Steel, who can you trust? inb4 Lex.

>yfw a future storyline of Superman willl have Lex planting media reports of Superman, a man with no known partner, travelling around with a young boy and probably molesting him

God I hope the Man of Steel sequel gets a good director and writer. Henry deserves better then Snyder.

Important question, is he a chad?

Yeah raking in big money must suck. Why don't you guys realize these actors don't care about these films as much as you all do?

I've heard pretty good things about that Aquaman fellow. Seems like a fellow on the straight and narrow, has a cool wife.

He almost missed playing Superman because he was playing WoW. He's so much of a chad, he'd rather play video games than reply to phone calls.

Why are the quotes on "hundreds"? Shouldn't they be on "illegal" or "immigrants"?

>>>/antifa/

>awesome costume
Not even close

He can afford a hair transplant at any time

Because whoever they quoted said hundreds. They don't actually have the figures.

Pretty sure he transferred the curse to Affleck.

Movie flop, gangster movie flop, getting divorced, alcohol problem, getting fat, moved off Batman production.

I like how some retards think that countries with pro-immigration policies never ever deport any illegals under any circumstances.

The curse happened before he was even cast, he was fat as a child.

>countries with pro-immigration policies
>Canada

More restrictive immigration policies than the US, less refugees accepted per year than the US, less benefits available to illegal immigrants than the US, and sanctuary laws are illegal under Canadian laws. Canada is the self-righteous gated community of North America.

Live By Night isn't even a bad film.

The curse will be that all the transplants will fail

Superdad when?

>less refugees accepted per year than the US

We damn well better take fewer, we have 1/10th the population