Young girl in captivity - Pedesta

Link: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

previous Thread: Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0oVo3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/35941/10011
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/120662/New-image-shows-how-Madeleine-McCann-might-look-seven-years-on
archive.fo/OxQdP
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=f_6AQA4uzD0
imgur.com/a/GIJt8
imgur.com/a/My1Q2
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a look at this...

somebody run the infrared shit on it or whatever to see if that is in fact a zip tie

Don't let this slide!

>cacio e pepe
PRAISE KEK
MADDY, HOLD ON! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

>wwdjd
What would D.J. do?

confirmed clinton assassination

It is going to be really hard to tell it apart from a rubber band, I used to mess around with and wear them like bracelets all the time as a kid.

Bump

rubber bands are exactly that - bands - they don't have a part that goes up and off to the side like that

Why would anyone have that hand position as well as the card placement if you werent restrained? It's really awkward and uncomfortable

>those floor stains

I mean sure but I'd "handcuff" myself with rubber bands as a kid too, you know just messin around with them cause I was bored.

Try this posture, her arms are coming out from the normal axis by 45 degrees in opposite direction, yet her wrists are touching. It's super hard to do

I AM ACTIVELY ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD TO THE_DONALD THIS VERY PICTURE - ACTIVE SUPPRESSION BY MODERATORS

It's a meat locker, of course there would be stains.

>>somebody run the infrared shit on it or whatever to see if that is in fact a zip tie

she's holding cards because they're playing cards you fucking retard

You guys should watch this on Netflix. redpilled me on pedowood

Original pic before i fucked with it if anyone else wants a try

What the fuck is that you got there upside downland user

More like forced to play cards while drugged and ziptied.

Here you go anons.

Kek save us...

You guys are focusing on what you think is a zip tie and there are literally 8 other people in the room.

Are they all in on it, including the elderly woman?

Because its fucking retarded

Holy fuck this is a whole new level of retardation. Even for Sup Forums

Zip-tied wrists unlikely, but must be looked into.

Rule it out quickly and move on.

How bout we start with NAMING the people in the photo instead of dismissing?

Bingo.

Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this Delete this

Podesta and Epstein are pretty clearly there.

>Podesta stick out like a sore pizza.

SOURCES:
archive.fo/0oVo3

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/35941/10011

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/120662/New-image-shows-how-Madeleine-McCann-might-look-seven-years-on
archive.fo/OxQdP

SPREAD IT NIGGERS

This. Do not peruse a possible red herring optical illusion too much. Take account of it though.
It's important but proving that it's her is more important.

HOLY SHIT.

bump

There seems to be some confusion on what people are checking.
The possible zip ties are the YELLOW, not the RED part in pic related.
That said, I am still convoluted whether or not they are.
But there seems to be a white link connecting the two wirsts.

404'd! THIS IS IT. WE NEED NAMES

>or proving it's not her.

Try not to jump anything

It's probably a child of one of the adults

Why are these threads 404ing so fast

i have this

Try exporting to svg file in inkscape

Because we have the Clinton/Pedosta link - we have the pizza pedo ring - we have everything. THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN AND THIS IS ACTIVELY BEING SUPPRESSED EVEN BY THOSE WHO CLAIM KEK ALLEGIANCE.

PROVE THIS WRONG PLEASE

What happens when wikileaks and/or the intel agents offer nothing else substantial? TIME IS UP KEK

it's.. it's nothing rite?

hard to tell, but the white strip above her hands could just be a tear in her jeans. I really can't tell if it extends over her hands or not.

You guys drank the koolaid a little too hard.
Forget about this, get to bed, and most importantly GO VOTE TOMORROW.

>teentager
>room full of adults
>not on phone
>not even holding phone

I don't see it cross to her left arm

already did CTR nigger
dig or die

They're called elastics dumbo

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941

OP is a Fag

look guys I hope pedesta and all the other corrupt fuckers die a very slow and agonizing death

but youre pulling an /x/ here m80s. those are sleeves not shakles and she just looks bored

get some actual evidence or you will just let us all look like retarded tinfoils giving them the perfect opportunity to use ad homs instead of addressing the credible accusations

You people are fucking nuts. Or is this trolling?

There's no way you guys are this fucking stupid.
It's the goddamn cuffs on her sleeve

I'm convinced at this point that this is a false flag to make Sup Forums look retarded

nothing matters now

its in kek's hands

A FUCKING LEAF

what are sleeves?

SLEEVES

YES A LOT OF PIZZA SHIT LOOKS REAL BUT THESE THINGS ARE SLEEVES FFS. that being said i think some officers should question people, find the girl and question her to make sure she's NOT madeline.

Bump 4 Truth

Pretty hard to play those cards in her hand if she's zip tied up.

You just activated Podesta's trap card.

Bump

i'm here to help

#HideTheChildren

i just want to know who the other people in that photograph are, especially the man to podesta's left. does anyone know??

sorry, to 'mcann's' left, podesta's right

It would have to be hidden perfectly by her sleeve on her left arm in order for it to be zip tied together. Definitely something white where sleeve ends and hand begins on right hand but just too shit of a picture and bad angle. Now if we had another angle maybe we could go with it.
I'll agree she has SOMETHING on that wrist but we need to see if it CONNECTS THE WRISTS TOGETHER to confirm ties.

Ivanka: Daddy stop grabbing me there, if feels weird
Trump: Daddy is doing this for you

NO

WE NEED NAMES OF PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE

this
we have to ID them to find a link to the girl
at least we have to confirm that this girl has a name that is or is not Madeleine

Let's try to name them.

This is going to end the world.

1. It is censored everywhere.
2. Involves probably everyone in the US government, not only this cuck.
3. Probably involves all the rich jews as well.

This could be a lot bigger than the US election.

You guys are so fucking gullible, you guys need a few more tin foil hats for your conspiracy retardation

This is just like the art student printing out those shitty dollar bills.

i don't see shit

i'd like to start with the guy on podesta's right - he seems to be 'with' the mcann lookalike

do we know what what the context of this card game, who might have been there?

Why is everyone mentally disabled on Sup Forums? Why would they bring a zip-tied girl into a room with some random people which would all be weirded out as fuck.

No, no, even better... WHY WOULD ANYONE ZIP TIE A SMALL FRIGHTENED GIRL?

with what

This is the pif that stopped me in my tracks

If those are zip ties, do they look thick enough to be useful as a restraint device? They look to me like something you could break by accident, even if we are talking about a little girl.

The lady with black hair farthest from the camera looks like Tamera Luzatto. The chick writing something down.
The girl on Podesta's left looks like Miranda Cosgrove (Lol).

The pedo glasses guy with the checkered green shirt looks like a skiny Jared Fogle. Btw have we looked into Fogle's link to Clintons? Known pedophile, probably linked.

I'm only being halfway serious about Cosgrove and Fogle, the girl in the back is legitimately Luzzatto though.

Are you new CTR?
We're literally investigating your employers as being pedophiles, rapists and murderers.
Yet the zipties assumption makes use the bad ones?
Fuck, you shills really are idiots.

Bumping. As captivated by this thread as she is by somebody in this pic.

>WHY WOULD ANYONE ZIP TIE A SMALL FRIGHTENED GIRL?

Who are the Pedestas? Surely nice people who do not partake in fucked up "art" rituals and like to fuck children.

Gods... Hans listen to this and get yourself together for once.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=f_6AQA4uzD0

lol

seriously, if they have evidence of this, then they should release it instead of showing us a bunch of shopped images.

and the guy to the right of podesta?

There's definitely something wrong with the girl's jaw and upper lip, looks like she was beat up or something

Bane?

imgur.com/a/GIJt8

IS THAT HERB AND MARION? ALA SEMEN MAP HANDKERCHIEF?

Bump

I don't get it, what the fuck is she holding

a card

I bet Podesta dicked that little slut real good.

Similar but they swapped which one wears the glasses I guess.
Run with the lead and try to see if their location matches Podesta's for when the pic was taken I guess.

damn, this one looks convincing

arent you worried to investigate this shit on a public board ? if he sees this he could just kill her and hide any evidence

EASIER VIEWING KEKS

imgur.com/a/My1Q2

This needs more attention. Podesta is clearly laying his cards down, those to his left have their cards in front of them, and the guy to the right and the zip tied girl have not put their cards down yet. Guy don't podesta's right appears to be shielding his cards and she very much looks to be doing the same

< Catch up pic for those joining

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD!

also what's that bitch doing in the back writing shit down?