This is it boys. Polls open at 6 AM here in New Jersey tomorrow. I'm not sure if they're open earlier in other states...

This is it boys. Polls open at 6 AM here in New Jersey tomorrow. I'm not sure if they're open earlier in other states, but I have a feeling I'm going to be one of the first thousand to cast a vote for Mr. Trump on Election Day proper. Only 9 1/2 hours. I've got butterflies. I can't fucking wait. Oh, man, it feels like Christmas Eve did as a child.

Remember the Jeb memes? Remember the Bernie shills? Remember Trump polling around 1% last year? Fuck, it feels like just yesterday we started this meme magic and summoning Kek to aid in the campaign of the God Emperor. It's all coming down to tomorrow, when the voices of millions are heard and change is made. Positive change.

I can't help but feel like the 2016 election is going to be a major turning point in United States and global history. And I'm taking part in it. We're all taking part in it. Even if you can't vote tomorrow because you're from a foreign country, just remember that you did more than your fair share of meming to get Trump to this point. Thank you to the POO IN LOOs and the Britbongs and the FUCKING LEAFs and the Hue hue hues and everyone else. You guys are nothing short of magnificent bastards.

I am so excited. This roller coaster of an election cycle is coming to a close. Good vs Evil. In the story books, Good always TRiUMPhs. What makes you think tomorrow will be different?

Tomorrow is the dawn of a new era. A new era in greatness and prosperity. Trump is going to be the greatest president the country has ever had.

Now, who's ready to Make America Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvll72tHTyQ
youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53582
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5128
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24814
youtu.be/ilrqzWb8Lcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw PAfag
youtube.com/watch?v=gvll72tHTyQ

You stupid fucks better go out and vote. Don't let the wicked bitch of the west win...

It's fucking magic.

Do us proud Amerilads

Good luck user, I wish i could vote for trump as well.
Tomorrow does feel like christmas doesn't it

Wayne, NJ reporting in. Ready to MAGA. I get into my office early, so I'll be one of the first people at my voting location.

>Good luck

You're gonna need it, Drumpfshits!

Looking forward to the scenes of people in red hats falling like rocks from skyscrapers in mass suicide, it's going to be like 9/11 all over again!

>Blocked in your country
cunts

This is better anyways.
youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic

NJfag here and I'm not even gonna bother voting. I'd rather take the time and a half at work. Please vote against that referendum on the gas tax in my steed friendo.

Yes! I can't wait to elect the billionaire and slash those taxes for the multi-millionaires and corporations, and just run up the debt and printing the shit out of those dollar bills until a loaf of bread cost $10. Seriously guys this is the turning point!

Samesies

vote for trump before you go to work

I know a girl in PA who is, unfortunately, #WithHer. No matter how much I tried convincing her, she's still a #HillaryMissile. Fortunately, her boyfriend, another NJ native like myself, is voting Trump. But our votes won't cancel hers out. Yours will.

Do your part, lad. You've got this.

Good work, brother. I'm from Toms River. May Kek be with you.

Faggot, get up early and vote. Polls open at 6 and stay open until 8. Unless you're working a 14 hour shift (which I assume is highly unlikely as you're getting time-and-a-half for tomorrow) during the exact hours the polls are open, you have no excuse to not vote.

My family's been voting D for 150 years. I'm not about to change that for some incoherent orange blur.

I wanted Webb, I really did, but here we are. I can't wait to see the massive butthurt that ensues when Trump is beaten, kek is kill. It will be fucking glorious.

As of 00:00 November 9 this is a Hillary controlled board. We're gonna send you fat faggots back to /r/The_Donald where you belong.

We gonna do it F A M

Bless you, god speed user.

Vote for trump. The hours are from 6-8, including anyone on line by 8. Surely you can squeeze in time to Make America Great Again.

Your absolutely correct. That's why I'm voting for the women that wants open borders, gets money from wall street, and has been under FBI investigation not once but twice #I'mwithher. So progressive YAAAS Queen.

Here's your (You)

Fellow NJ posters, we're the best posters aren't we? Driving home 1hr from uni to vote, i want to be a part of history one way or another even though there is 0 chance of NJ going red. I want to be able to look my grandchildren in the eye 50 years from now and tell them I voted against a literal demon and did all I could to secure their future.

Why you stupid fuck... get out and vote you lazy cum guzzling piece of shit...

>That's why I'm voting for the women that wants open borders

She damn well does not. She wants free trade so long as it's good for the American worker (as the TPP was not), and she wants sensible immigration reform. That's not "open borders".

>gets money from wall street

Top fucking kek, both candidates get money from wall street, only one (1) wants to overturn Citizens United.

>and has been under FBI investigation not once but twice

For using an @clinton.com email address instead of @state.gov. Meanwhile your candidate won't even release his tax returns and his campaign staff are confirmed Russian operatives.

So you're not just being ironic? I don't suppose you've seen this shit?
How can you possibly vote for someone that's paying off the media to shill for them?

As if it wasn't already obvious, here's your proof that CNN, Buzzfeed and Washington Post have all collaborated with Clinton's campaign.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53582
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5128
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24814

There's more that shows other news networks as well but I don't have the links saved

East Brunswick here, NJ represent

My voting center is an elementary school in my neighborhood just 2 blocks away. I'm going to camp out about an hour before

Individual, avowedly partisan talking heads like Brazile have abused their positions. Reporters have followed up with both campaigns to confirm that their reporting is accurate, which is Journalism 101.

That's not the same as collusion with the networks themselves, which have been talking about Clinton emails non stop for the last week.

If you want to see real, truly dirty politics look at what's happening in North Carolina, where GOP officials have shut down most early voter locations, knowing full well that blacks are disproportionately represented in early voting. THAT'S rigging.

>wants to overturn Citizens United
I'm sure stemming the flow of unlimited political funding is number one on her list.

And I'm sure you have nothing but innuendo and bullshit to chuck at the next President of these United States.

I'm right there with ya bro.

Jersey Sup Forums is best Sup Forums

Godseed

>THATS RIGGING

And having 100s of blank ballots just turn up at a doorstep and canvassing obits for recently deceased isn't?

so how often does your dad lend your mother to tyrone?

>tfw going to vote at 6am on Long Island
>tfw the city will just FUCK EVERYTHING

>I mean, it's not like anybody at this party has any drugs, right? That'd be cool if someone did though, right? anyone? Not a cop, btw

Vote Trump or I hop the border and vote Yeb!

Jackson checking in. MAGA.

Bump

Your entire worldview depends on photos strangers post on twitter.

>canvassing obits for recently deceased isn't?

You'll have to enlighten me, I don't keep abreast of every fever swamp blog on the internet.

Are you implying that you have some sort of Serious Dirt on Clinton and you're scared to post it because a white van will show up and shoot you dead?

You people live in an alternate reality.

Florida fag here
Voting hillary because kys

PA fag here. Have work tomorrow, so waking up super early to go and vote Trump. It's going to feel so good to finally cast the vote.

>tfw voting before the sun comes up
>non-existent lines
Get out there early, anons.

Skipping a biology lecture to go vote. It's time to MAGA

This is your monday night, user.

Get fucked like shill

6 am voter here in KY as well. I will also be voting for Rand in his race.

What a time to be alive.

RIP Drumpf

I member

>tfw Pennsylvaniafag who was pressured to vote Hillary
>convinced lazy friend to register and vote Trump to cancel out my vote

It's a real complex feeling

youtu.be/ilrqzWb8Lcw

>not just voting trump and telling everyone you voted hillary

nobody sees your vote except you and the idiot counting them

some combined oc from the jebposting days

Nah.

My digits say otherwise

This is CTR.

how long did it take you to click all those? Thank you for correcting the record.

>You're gonna need it, Drumpfshits!
>
>it's going to be like 9/11 all over again!

We already know you desire that outcome ahmed. Go terrorize some camels with your microdick.

Rochester, NY here,

I am proud to serve the god emperor. Western NY is TRUMP TERRITORY

Make America great again

checked

Damn I kind of feel bad for you OP

Less than it took for the janitor to delete it. Who the fuck does manual labor in 2016?

Just vote for Trump and tell whoever is pressuring you you voted for Hillary. They're not going to be looking over your shoulder as you vote, that's illegal.

>tfw PAfag voting for killary

stay mad, fuckbois

we're going red lads.

you are weenies
as a muslem,i am offended by trump
trump is fat donkey
a shoe is on his head