*gets fired for sexual harassment*

>*gets fired for sexual harassment*

Any day now

I would rather Dan Slott get fired for sexual harassment.

Slott’s a bigger asshole to everyone (especially online). I’d love to see him get taken down a notch.

Also if he’s fired for sexual harassment, then that means someone else will take over Amazing Spider-Man (my hope would be Duggan or Loveness). And they would have to retcon/ignore most of Slott’s shitty run because of his rapey fingerprints tainted it. A double win.

cereal boxes can't file charges

Geoff Johns seems too much like a big brother to imagine him doing anything sexual.

Wasn't he and someone else making gross comments about women walking down the street while traveling together not to long ago?

Can he finish Doomsday Clock first?

>Geoff Johns seems too much like a big brother
That's how he gets you. He gains your trust.

His deviant sexual desires are quenched by his inexplicable love of cereal

The only rumors i've heard is that he's gay.

Which stories have Duggar and Loveness wrote? Personally I would love for Joe Kelly to come back since he had the best post-BND issues and Grim Hunt was awesome, but as evidenced by his run on Spider-Man/Deadpool he isn’t good at deadlines

It’s not gay if he’s lusting on a fictional space cop

I remember cbr did an article on it. They were laughing about judging women off the street in some weird game they played or something

Johns is too pure. DiDio is likely the one to fall next at DC. Slott at Marvel.

Slott's either asexual or gay, I just can't picture him making any kind of move on a woman.

I don't know if this was intended as a Stargirl reference but damn dude.

I like how guys can't even talk about women unless it's positive and you have women talking absolute shit about other women behind their backs all the time.

seriously, all of his friends are falling
why is he associated with so many sexual predators

Oh no, it happens all the time, youre right. Just seemed like a stupid thing to talk about on, if I can recall, a podcast about your career in comics. It was a hot topic for a week or so before cbr stopped pushing it. I wish I could find the article.

This.

Johns sounds like he'd be fun to hang out with.

He's married to an asian qt.

If memory serves he proposed on stage at a convention.

When will he have 11 kids like Jim Lee?

actually I think she proposed to him

Slott's work reeks of fetishism there's no way he hasn't done something.

You could be right. I read the story years ago and google isn't turning up any info except that she was a colorer at DC, so Johns COULD'VE gotten done for sexual harassment if she wasn't into him as well.

But Dan Slott writes good comics that aren't named Spider-Man, Johns is a hack that writes like he has only read superhero comics

>Johns getting fired for sexual harassment
Sexually harassing what? A bowl of cereal?

Because Johns is a capewriter. I know Sup Forums likes to shitpost but outside of Teen Titans and arguably Justice League Johns has a pretty strong track record. And even those have their fans.

>But Dan Slott writes good comics that aren't named Spider-Man
Yeah, like poorly disguised Doctor Who fanfiction.

They recently bouht a mansion in LA last year also, you can easily find it on google...I saw Bleeding Cool or someone post about it,
not a stalker I swear :P

You can't sexually harass fictional characters, but he'd be guilty if that was possible.

He's just feeling up Grant's very sloppy seconds.

Except for Hal.

>Where's my cereal, intern?

Loveness wrote the Spider-man and X-men series and the last Nova series.

Is he beckoning us, or gesturing what he intends to do with your balls?

Dan Slott should be fired for being Dan Slott.

"This is how you gently caress the balls."