When the clock strikes midnight... 12:00AM EST

Keep a browser tab open for Wikileaks.

It's coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795490673411686404)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck this bullshit

You spout bullshit

bullshit

>and it's fucking nothing: the midnight musical

No thanks

Nope. This election has had me do too many all nighters for nothing. My body needs to be well rested for the happening.

The US has been attempting to thwart Wikileak's DNS servers (twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795490673411686404) for the happening.

Fuck off with your fake leaks bullshit.

If it hasn't happened by now, it ain't happening.

Why the fuck would they wait until the eve of the election

Fucking bullshit. There is nothing to do other than go out and vote, which is the only thing any of us can do about it anyway.

fool me once.

I wish. All is lost. Still vote but make sure you have guns, ammo, food, water etc. Get those bug out bags ready. Shit will start going downhill next year.

Sorry baby

Your 7's won't save you, cockbite

Fuck off with the fake leaks

fuck you

Assange is hedging his bets for a Trump victory - he will not post classified information until HRC is elected.

3/3 Final Message

Why this alone does not suffice for FBI indictment ?

Sick of you faggots, and fuck wikileaks too. If youve got shit drop shit, thats it.

Qatar and S.A. are still allies of the United States, not enemies, despite providing clamdestine support to ISIS. Diplomacy is complicated.

Great another daily episode of "it's fucking nothing."

Can't wait!

wow i cant wait for literally nothing to happen again

lots of faggots in here knocking the emails he released saying it's nothing.... are you retarded?d
There's enough in the emails to get her arrested

7get

fuck

they are shills or trolls.

>implying shittileaks has anything left in the tank

Actually faggots wikileaks set a specific time they were going to release her shit. And its midnight. The threatened she needed to back out.

Im going to sleep, meating my wifes exhusband at star bucks than casting my vote for hillary

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time.

Well, how many hours till it's midnight for you people? Well past midnight here

please let me wake up to a pleasant surprise

Midnight EST, so just over 2 and a half hours.

I'm in eastern time its 9:22 so few more hours

I've given up on leaks saving us

apathy among the Dems is all that can keep the world from imploding around us

only doobles will convice me faggot

Yeah because normies will give a shit.

It's always coming.

Only an idiot thinks anything is going to make a difference this late. Even a week ago wasn't going to do shit.

As I understand it he's just drip feeding stuff he has had for a while anyway.

>Hillary
More like slithery

If Hillary gets elected president everyone who can should mail her large quantities of packaged receptacles filled with bricks and bricks of cocaine. I'm talking backpacks, duffle bags of all shapes and sizes with the reoccurring theme / message saying, "Regulate this."

She promised.

Meeting your wife's ex-husband at starbucks and then voting for Hillary....what part of that statement doesn't say kill yourself faggot?

quads demands it

kek

brb getting my spare kilos of cocaine

Hillary nigger tape dropping tomorrow