You know in your heart of hearts, it will be this bad

You know in your heart of hearts, it will be this bad.

I don't want it to be, and I wish I could get excited about it.

Will Jason Momoa turn as many young boys gay as Chris O'Donnell?

Oh don't do it

20% score on RT, certified rotten
sub-$700 million box office
Vast scaling down of DCEU plans, with focus on Wonder Woman and Batman
Ben Affleck gets out as soon as he possibly can

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOWN

I don't see how it could be bad as long as it has superheroes fighting super villains

>no Seal
It'll be worse.

Same boat as me, user.

Can people shut the fuck up already. Seriously none of you retards have seen the movie and keep making bitch threads as if you seen the entire script and production of the movie.

See the damn thing when it comes out, for yourself, and judge it however you want then. Don't rely on some fucking chode choker site or retard that pretends to have seen the movie in other country.

Seriously, you people are becoming more toxic than star wars fans doing fan theories and fake news and leak rumors and shit.

That's what I thought of Transformers 5 granted I was already a guilty fan of the live action.

It made an already bad fourth movie seem gold. For the DCEU, I have more faith in the standalones than the team movies. Suicide Squad, BvS, maybe JL. Man of Steel and WW is passable in their own way and I do like what we've seen so far with Aquaman set photos.

Well for one thing, its another alien invasion with flying monkeys and a blue sky laser plot

They past that point a long fucking time ago man, the shitposting on Thursday is going to be biblical.

I'm ready for CGI that a notch above a SyFy channel TV movie.
No one will do stunts in this movie.
Ben Affleck with his Bat muscle suit will become some sort of /fit/ meme.
Everyone who isn't from Reddit will hate The Flash.
Roman Reigns and Ray Fisher will be the most forgettable characters in the film because they're both the brooding cool guy with a dark past.
Superman's appearance has been spoiled but it won't matter because he just shows up last minute to Goku the fuck out of Steppenwolf.
Of course it will be bad but they will try their damnest to convince normalfags it's the best thing of the year.

We've known for over a year

We're just happy we were finally right

it looks even worse than the movie version

No the JL trailers alone are already 50 times superior to the entirety of B&R so no there is almost no chance it will be anywhere near that bad, fuck off.

Seen it already. It's pretty solid and basic. Draws more from Marvel then past DC films. If it came out like a few years back people would be gone gaga for it.

>I'm ready for CGI that a notch above a SyFy channel TV movie.
I feel like the people who say this shit have never actually watched SYFY channel movies.
1 - When they are on point, they look great, the CGI in the Krypton trailer for example was great.
2 - When they are off point... they are a hundred million times worse then pic related.

are you stupid that is the movie version

Aquaman is still coming out so there's that.

Here's hoping Shazam makes it to filming, that's done over at New Line so there's less risk of WB stepping in to can the project.

I want it to be a hit with critics and at the box office just because Sup Forums getting BTFO is a miracle to the universe. I love when it happens. I thought WW was shit but it being such a success was some of the best butthurt I seen around here.

It'll be a 7/10 just like MoS, BvS, GotG2, and Thor 3.

Not identical, looks like a mix of classic and DCEU designs

guy are you blind

>BvS
>Anything over a 3

>he puts MoS and BvS in the same tier
>he thinks BvS is a 7/10

I really hope so.

I hated BvS so much that now I want this cinematic universe to burn

The Anti DCEU shilling is on full force today.

So since they're committing to Jesse's Lex, do you think with different direction he can pull it off? I still say no

But Batman and Robin is great.
I hated Batman Returns though.

I just wanted something like the cadmus arc from the show. Is that so bad?

fucking crybaby.

>Vast scaling down of DCEU plans, with focus on Wonder Woman and Batman
I would be pretty depressed if they actually did this.

For as much as I hate the DCEU so far, aside from WW, I'd be really happy if they managed to salvage it by soft-rebooting after JL or something. One way or another, just do a sort of broad strokes kind of thing where MoS, BvS, and I guess MAYBE SS 'kind of' happened but not exactly the way they did in the movies, then change the characters accordingly so we don't get depressive Supes, psychopathic Batman, and so on. And use the opportunity to recast Lex and the Joker ffs, also the opportunity to introduce Jimmy Olsen proper.

>the average intelligence on Sup Forums

It wishes it was that entertaining

Fresh from Sup Forums

I think it'll be worse. Batman and Robin is at least charming in an overly campy way.

What's the actual line he's saying, because that lip synch makes zero sense to me.

Yeah, it'll be bad but the fanboys will go to it in droves seeing it 2 or 3 times because money=quality. Worked for BvS & Sooicide Skwad.

>Aquaman is still coming out so there's that.
Yeah because betting on Aquaman always pans out in the end.

So why am I supposed to hate this?

Aquaman has never steered me wrong.

>blue sky laser
You're shitting me.

You post thing with the same picture of Deadpool
I will call you Wadefag
I like you Wadefag. Don't let the shills get to you. If it's good, we will like it. If it's bad, then we can join disney's echo chamber in Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Do not worry. I have a feeling that these MOUSEKEKTEERS are in for a rude awakening.

It also needs morr quips and characters not taking the story seriously.

Its a boom tube

He's saying "primitive beings."

It was an okay movie, I just wish it didn't had that dceu cancerous plot, I'd rather have the characters not know each other and had them improvise as they solve the problems.

>that poster
Good one user.

Technically is right, but its Steppenwolf being swarmed by his own Parademons and being taken back to Apokolips to meet Darkseid's judgment Only weird bit that makes it a generic blue sky laser is that the boom tube is shooting up

what the fuck is going on in this picture

Damn aliens with chemtrails turning the frogs gay

They really are going far out of their way to reassure us about Superman, aren't they?

Wait, does he go back to being Clark?

After an open-casket funeral in Smallville?

Its literally the same outfit, just fit to the model and with the game's color palette. It was released as a movie tie-in.

They'll flashpoint the whole thing, so it really doesn't matter.