Lads... I just got from voting here in Florida

Lads... I just got from voting here in Florida...

It's not looking good...

I was the only trump supporter there...

Lads... It's not looking good...

Colorado user here, Hillary supporters everywhere, saw maybe 2 or 3 Drumpfettes

A lot of Trump supporters aren't very open about supporting him.

The Hill shills are fucking aggressive.

wow I'm in Florida and will not be able to make it to the polls to vote for Hill so this is great!

nice try bong

How did I know OP wasn't American before I even clicked this thread?

california hillary here
not looking good lads, lots of drumpfkins
lots of cis-white-males

Ohio here. The whole "Ohio will go red" thing is total bullshit. Hillary supporters everywhere, there's no way trump is going to win.

Texas here
not looking good at all
thousands of hillary supporters were out, the only other trump supporter got halfway to the voting machine and they actually changed his mind and said he will vote for Hillary
this is bad...

I live in Florida and i haven't seen one Hillary sign or bumper sticker, you must live in the worst half of Florida.

#ImWithHer in California but it looks like I'm the only one...not looking good...she can't win here, guys...

i live in oregon, trump could win here, the bernie voters are pissed man

kek, send me a sign

>this whole thread
I love you guys

Florida early voting ended yesterday you ass clown.

Checkem CTR

Don't worry, Trump will win Florida and the election

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
'A
A
AHAHAHA
AHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID?????

British remain voter here. Can't wait till we let more muz in to fuck my bucktoothed gf.

Michigan here, it looks bad guys, the people are with her

Fuck... I'm from Cleveland, can confirm this guy's story. It's not looking so good out here, guys.

I see the CTR shills are at it again

moot here in nyc.....

its not looking good.....

gay niggers lined up to fuck my ass instead of voting for Hillary

don't know how long I can keep them distracted.....

help....

Do they even know they have country flags?

>Trump is going to win
>I've seen more yard signs for him than Hillary.

fucking stupid anglo
sage

The Netherlands here, we're blue for sure, the dykes broke.

send help.

Hey bros, just finish voting in East Anglia. It's not looking good. Labor was out in force. The tories are going to have a bad night.

NY HERE EXPECT MAJOR SHOCK AS NY GOES RED

Just got back from voting in Philadelphia, I was the only Drumpf supporter there

Florida voter here. Literally a sea of red MAGA and maybe two sheeping shillary supporters.

There's a florida in the UK too?

We live in such an amazing world!

Shit lads, I just got back from Lagny-Sur-Marne, it's not looking good there. I don't think it will go red.

Being this leaf of a leaf

Look at their flags you fuckin burger

Nice try faggot.

Go back to sucking David Brock's small cock.

Oh that sucks thats its not looking good in florida. But how are you voting when voting isnt open on the 7th in florida?

Alaska voter here. It doesn't look good for Drumpf guys. Only one bear agreed to wear a maga hat. Rest got aggregated and mauled me.

Kys

Lads... I just got from voting here in Forida...

It's not looking good...

I was the only Stein supporter there...

Lads... It's not looking good...

Why did you had to say what I did not wanted to hear?

I just went to vote in Californiya HolliWood city, I saw only one Trump supporter there, and that was me in the mirror. things looking bad :(

There's no voting in Florida today ya dingus

I'm in London now, full of Hillary supporters around, I guess we lost this one

Lads.. I just got back from voting in London...

It's not looking good...

I was the only leave supporter here...

Lads... Now I have to #RemainErect...

Big fat faggot from Colorado here. No trump voters here, I'm the only one. Too many shills

British here. Calling an emergency session of wickerdoodle to see if we can bolocks our way back into the EU programme after tea.

Just got done voting in Inglewood. A lot more Trump supporters than I saw when I voted Remain in London. I'm worried.

Guys, I just came home from voting in rural Texas, it's not looking good at all, I was the only Trump supporter.

Everyone was wearing Hillary signs and chanting Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!, the energy was incredible.

In the end I decided to cast my vote for Hillary, sorry guys but I don't want to be a #loserDonald.

Guys Raqqa here, i just don't see Trump winning

I live in Texas... Thousands of Johnson supporter, I was the only Hilldawg, it's not looking good guys...

Leave voter here, there are Remain signs all over my neighborhood. I don't think we're gonna make it lads...

Just voted in Istanbul, no Trump supporters around. A friend from Constantinople told me the same thing, too bad

Just gangraped OP's mom in Brooklyn and all the niggers said they will vote Stein. WTF?

At least Johnson is winning in Aleppo

Texan here, can't believe you idiots actually thought Texas would be red

Things aren't looking good here in Ontario. No Trump supporters anywhere at the polls. Not looking good, lads :(

Wales voter here. Not looking good. Lots of pakis at the voting booths. Brexit isn't happening.

In Beijing - just got back from the polls, everyone was voting for the workers party of Korea, communists BTFO.

Lads... I just got from voting here in Wyoming...

its not looking good...

I was the only trudeau supporter there...

Lads... Its not looking good...
I was the

Nebraska voter here...
NO
FUCKING
TRUMP VOTERS

I'm scared lads
TFW Pawnee is a Blue City

Checking in from Azerbaijan. It's not looking good here either.

In Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch here, leave isn't going good here, I was the only one with a UKIP button, god I hate living with these retarded Welsh

Canadian retard hive-mind going strong

jebemti majku

Nevada here, literally the floor was turning red as I voted, go drumpigno
>PRAISE KEK

Las Malvinas here, the SAS have been captured and the Royal Navy a flaming wreck. It's over, we argies now.

I went full autist. I say fk u all, and voted Trump to MAGA, regardless of your CTR shill threads!

Trump tower insider here. Not looking good for Donald. I'm the only Trump supporter here.

kick ass

delaware user here, delaware will be blue.

This is an autistic ironic CTR thread

Fuck off, moron! Newest internal polling shows Trump landslide. Florida he will win by at least 4 points I would say.

Half of my enjoyment here anymore comes from CTR poorly mimicking shitposting.

Texas user here. The black panthers and ISIS were shooting at me while waiting to vote. I-I had to run.

Just voted here in Moscow and it's not looking good, tovarisch. I was the only Putin voter.

posting from cedar rapids.......no trumpies in sight

Ello lads I'm from the UK.
Literally nobody is voting fir Trump.
We're doomed.

?? vb has cow milk in it shows how much you know america

We got Texas in the bag. Go hillary!

Dont worry about voting in person.

Just text "GoHillary" to vote. You do this safely from home.

#Stay home/vote, beat the Trump

Ja ja ja ja ja ja
Here in Mexico City we will be celebrating when you American putas elect Queen Hillary

Early voting closed on the 6th

And you're British

Holy shit guys I was out voting at my local McDonald's and Trump showed up and started sucker punching undocumented immigrants. Every time they dropped like a sack of bricks all the Trump supporters cheered and he got a point on a giant score board.

Regardless I think Hillary may win.

dot dot dot... dot dot dot...
dot dot sage...

>poorly mimicking shitposting

Texans don't run; Texans stand their ground and shoot back.

im going to fuck a pommie chick in the arse tonight just for this thread you ugly, crooked teeth bitch :)

its obviously fucking satire you drumpf retard

t. leaf user

Vlad here.

Clinton signs all over my commieblock. Talks of Pussy Riot getting cabinet positions. Send help.

me too lad, came out from the voting salon, started clapping and asked if anyone voted trump and everyone else stopped clapping

then I noticed almost everyone else was black or hispanic, whereas I am proud 1/5 german and 1/9 irish.

I'm in my pub and in Liverpool and I'm literally shaking guys. What's going on over there?

Trump just dropped out when Don Jr read this post and told it to him. WOW. It's all over, guys

Guys just got back from a satanic pedo pizza sex party, I was the only Trump supporter there. Not looking good guys

>voting here in Florida...
>checks flag

Yep, checks out. Thanks dad.

Uhh, the only people in Ohio who care about Hillary are women with hurt feelings and their white knights. Everyone else has huge wooden Trump signs with Hillary for Prison painted under them. I even heard some cops today talking crap about Hillary. Nobody wants her.