Why do drumpfkins believe "the right to bear arms" includes everything? you can't own a nuke...

why do drumpfkins believe "the right to bear arms" includes everything? you can't own a nuke. you can't own military jets. you can't own wmds. you're lucky if we let your keep bolt action hunting rifles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRCexwWdDWw
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come try to take my guns, fuckboi

it's your life to waste. just know the cops you will be shooting at will get medical attention. you will be gunned down until nothing but red mist is left.

>we

cringe

I can't own nukes because my arms dealer doesnt have them. I can own 50 caliber rifles.

I identify as a military jet, so I demand all components and weaponry found in a jet for my reassignment surgery.

feels nice to be a free man. I immigrated from eastern europotato, and couldn't imagine not carrying a gun. We don't need to own nukes just firearms like the bill of rights states.

>implying I don't own a nuke

You can own those things.

You're being intentionally absurd.

Also they aren't taking our guns. They can try.... It won't work.

The cops will be dead and him and his friends will organize a massive militia that will hunt down cucks like you.

Get ready for it fagboi.

bump, OP is clearly clueless no funz

>Mfw the cops were afraid to confront the columbine shooters
>mfw police are regularly shot and killed by gut-toting negros
>mfw the Police only feel confident in confronting armed criminals if they have a 10 to 1 advantage (This is with SWAT teams)
>mfw you expect police to seize Hundreds of millions of guns, risking their lives over every bumfuck shack with a shotgun behind it

The police will never EVER go door to door seizing fire arms. Citizenry always willingly relinquish their guns

quit being some liberal buthurt baby and buy a flamethrower, as is your god given right

Actually, in the US, you can own just about anything you want. You can buy decommissioned military jets, but can be easily modified. You can buy rocket launchers, grenades, flamethrowers, you name it, it can be bought in America.

Lastly, STFU NEET ass wizard. Go be un-American elsewhere.

>we

Hi mr rothschild, how's shitposting today

GOD BLESS AMERICA
youtube.com/watch?v=mRCexwWdDWw

>drumpfkins
LONDON

>this meme again

plz be my psycho murderous 2d girlfriend

You can own a military jet. The fuck you talking about?

They're just retardedly priced.

MAGA
TRUMP2016

"WE"

Okay, faggot

op,post your address so I can come kill you and your family, pls

SHALL

lol

Soon...

You can do alot with a bolt action rifle; all you need is a magic bullet.

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

The 2 amendment says "The right to form militias" So you need guns. What kind of guns you would use in a militia? BIG FUCKING GUNS

In fact, according to the second amendment you are allowed to buy a fucking Warthog if you can pay for it.

Learn to read a fucking law idiot.

>This is how it works. Anything that is not prohibited, is allowed.
>A law cannot rule over the constitution.

So, even if there is a fucking law that says you cannot buy a Warthog, in court the judge is obligated to give you your right to buy one.

BTW, nice bait thread.

>I hate guns so much that I hope a bunch of men with guns use their guns to gun you down

Lel, that doublethink

I think only edgy lolbertarians actually think that way. For me, it seems that gun policy is pretty efficient in the U.S. and should be at least a potential model for Mexico.

Right, like this weak flapjack-arms fair would do anything besides cower inside a closet during an uprising. "We" psssht.

The moment the government orders mass quantities of civilians shot is the moment they lose. At least half the armed forces would disobey orders and join whatever rebellion followed. On top of that, other countries would come to help liberate us from what would then be an unlawful government. There'd a reason those in power fear us and so they should.

>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Now here is a translation for people with poor reading comprehension and who didn't check up on the history of the words "well regulated"

"Because a well-supplied militia is necessary to maintain the security of a free state, the people of that sate have the right to bear arms. This right shall not be infringed."

Who fucking cares faggot, you lost!

Even if Hilary wins the election, you still lost Sup Forums!

And the influence of this place is now undeniable. Every time it gets mentioned in MSM, we grow stronger. Every time a new normie stumbles his way over her from cuckit or facecuck or whereverthefuck general population retards hang out online, to gawk at the racist, trips, falls and accidentally a whole bottle of red pills, I'm talking fucking choking on it, we grow stronger.

Even if we lose this election, the days of your kinds faggotry are definitively OVER. YOU LOSE.

>Trump is literally hitler and is about to create a fascist state and murder all brown people.
>I've very happy and willing to surrender my weapons and all other citizens' weapons to this state at any time.
>We also must rise up and kill fascists if they take over.

Hey, you know who are much likely to privately own firearms and promote civilian firearm ownership

Cops and soldiers

>get shot, have to pay for your own healthcare
>b-but at least I got my right to b-bear arms!

America is a joke tb.h

You can own planes and tanks and shit, but you can't legally own a nuke

Though arguably, nukes aren't "arms", as they are essentially only useful for destroying large numbers of non-combatants.

>If you pay the government to pay for your healthcare, you aren't paying for it

You can own nuclear weapons in the US and you can own military jets. It's just prohibitively expensive.

Also, Police Officers in the US tend to not be very good at shooting, unless they're also recreational shooters. Same for most serving military personnel as well, to be honest.

You can actually technically legally own a nuclear device in the US. It is just so convoluted a process and prohibitively expensive that it'd be cheaper to bribe the US Government to give you one. You essentially need to go through every stage of developing a nuclear bomb, in house, with full federal oversight and controls and they'd probably change the law if they thought someone was actually doing it. We're talking global megacorp level of resources and funding though.

Pretty much, even if you could somehow get hold of one, you'll have to be able to repel forces that will try to "confiscate it". A state will not threaten you unless you don't pay taxes or have an army/weapons that threaten it or they want something you have.

From my understanding, you have to get permission from the IAEA and also the correct paperwork to own a nuclear weapon in the US. You would be in violation of international treaties, but no national laws would prevent you from owning it.

I guess "illegal" was the wrong word because there's no formal explicit ban, but there is no way you could actually get it done legally. Yes, you can get fissile material, but it is federally regulated, and to get it you would have to tell them what you wanted it FOR. If you said you were making a bomb, they wouldn't give it to you. If you bought it while saying you were using it for nuclear fuel or something, then made a bomb instead, that's illegal. And naturally importing fissile material without government authorization for authorized use is also illegal.

THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD

>2 posts by this ID
Blown the fuck out. If you're reading this, never return

Yeah, pretty much this. Although there is a way to acquire the fissible material, but it means you need to mine, refine, etc yourself which would push the cost up even higher because you'd need to source it from your own land in the US which isn't rich in uranium.

It's technically possible in the same way it's technically possible to own a private carrier battle group. There's a way to do it, but it's so damn expensive and the money would be better spent elsewhere.