Realistic Thread

Seriously Sup Forums, all memes aside, who wins tomorrow? I'm scared to think it's going to be Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ed6UeDp1ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one knows for sure.

That's realistic as you can get.

It's likely that Hillary will win, I hope I'm wrong.

Trump will win
KEK WILLS IT

Hillary. If its Trump, expect his assassination shortly.

You are right to be scared. That's the only truth out here right now.

>Hillary wins
>every right winger and person who opposed Hillary is easily converted to be a alt right footslogger

Buckle up lads. Trump was just the beginning.

It's probably going to be Hillary. It won't be as bad as we think here in our echo chamber. Same shit different meat sack. Our lives will go on.

Voting Trump.

However, I'm thinking Hillary 60% chance of win, but I can see easily how Trump pulls it off. If Brexit was any example, I would not be surprised to see the polls off by a significant amount.

Nah, it's probably Trump.

Yeah, probably because they are sampling TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT more democrats than republicans.

Do you think the actual electorate is like that? Dream the fuck on. These polls are all pants-on-head retarded.

This is from today's CBS poll that has Clinton winning by 4%.

So a 19.36% oversample gave her a 4% win.

Trump landslide incoming

Philly is too much of a monster, and since the transportation strike was resolved today there isnt much stopping it from probably being a larger turnout than Obama's.
PA is a loss for Trump.

Which pretty much makes it damn near impossible for the man to make it.

But hey, this is the year the fucking Cubs came back and won the fucking world series.

84% Hillary
15% Trump
1% [spoiler]Jeb[/spoiler]

I honestly don't know what to think

It comes down to how many people in their heart want to fuck over the current establishment or want status quo

I want to believe people want to fuck over the regime but the media is all-in against trump

If the republicans actually show up tomorrow then trump has a good chance. If they stay home or throw their vote away then Hilary wins.

If it happens, let it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=-ed6UeDp1ek

If Hillary wins Then America will loses its western world feel within a few decades, mite as will embrace the nukes

Trump is doing well enough in early votes in Colorado and well enough in polls that he could easily get 273 EVs that way. Possibly even take Nevada, when considering that Hillary would have needed to do really well among Nevadan independents in the EVs (she'd have to dominate them basically with like 60% of the total) in order to Trump the likely turnout Trump will get in NV on election day. So possibly 279 for Trump.

But PA would be nice because it would mean a definite victory for Trump rather than Nevada and Colorado having (((voting problems))) and Trump miraculously losing both states at the 11th hour.

>Western world

You mean British feel

There are enough light-skinned "white Hispanics" that the USA will look more like Italy or Algeria in the next few decades and cease to be a Northern Europeanesque nation

And then in a few more decades we'll mostly look like Venezuela with a growing population of darker skinned mestizos and mulattos, as the white Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites continue to be outbred by shitskins and quality in America continues to decline as third world standards become acceptable by a population increasingly cockroach-like.

If it's Hillary, I'm selling my house in Florida and heading out innawoods ASAP. Preferably somewhere in one of the safe zones.

I hear northern Arizona is nice in late January.

How much would you house go for m8?

Appraised at 450k

If I wanted to get the deal done quickly, I'd come down on it.

>Hillary gets elected
>Yellowstone awakens

And all will right in the world

What's so important about these places?

Hillary got the normie vote. Im afraid it will be her.

But do no fear my brothers for we will never stop believing in our plight.

The war is not over!

It's where our missile silos are

It's more likely Hillary wins, but it's not unlikely Trump wins. 60/40 to 70/30. It's somewhere in-between that.

from an outside perspective i think trump won't stand a chance. even over here the overall media echo is "trump is a brute, smart people vote clinton"

Missile silos.

its too close to call right now desu

We had a similar thing happening here with the peace process, everyone was ridiculizing NO supporters, and YES was the smart people option, meme magic made NO win at the end. My toughts its that internet political snobims has more power over politics than ever.

Nate Silverman himself says Trump has a 35% chance.

Realistically, either of them can win. Literally nobody knows for sure.

So just kill yourself now

Done senpai. Just remember Sup Forums, Sup Forums loves you and Clemson will win the last ever CFB national championship.

Hopefully democracy as religion will die and I would count that as a win. Hopefully since USA to this religion is kind like Vatican to Catholicism, people in other countries will wake up too.
People should realize that current voting system is opaque and not fair in every meaning of the word. Nothing stops the establishment from taking results straight out of their asses.

>Clemson will win the last ever CFB national championship.
Keep on dreaming their timmy. You guys are going down on the 26th.

Nobody knows. Whatever happens, don't give up.

Who has more friends in high political places? Hillary or Trump?
Who fits the narrative better? First black president, then first _____ president....
Who controls the outcome of the election, the people, or the electoral college?
I think it's pretty clear who the winner is.
Protip: The markets are adjusted for a Hillary win. Economists and investors don't allocate their money based on personal feelings.

>coots fans

Trump.
Normally, voter turnout is around 50% of registered voters.
But normally, none of the candidates have been implicated in decades of child trafficking, Satan worship, and treason.

Every single Republican in the country will be out voting tomorrow.

Shadilay, boys, Shadifuckinglay

That's where Skynet lives.

I don't know bros. Years ago I predicted Hillary would run and win after Obongo was done and here we are. I don't know what I'll do if she wins. I refuse to sit idly by and let the country be further handed to corrupt leaders that wish to destroy the nation and its people. I hope that everyone else makes good on their promise of unrest, because I know I will.

I hate being in that purple zone.

it'll be nice to be dead though.

I'll be with you in spirit brother. In body I'll be on my couch eating popcorn, but in spirit I've totally got your back.