ITT: Western ahegao

ITT: Western ahegao

Other urls found in this thread:

weasyl.com/submissions/swatcher?folderid=47193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck me, next time you make this thread use a picture that's not fucking putrid to look at.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I gagged.

can someone tell me about this guy again?

anyone have that webm of that brown girl from Home?

I love how that scene was so bad that even inflation/blueberryfags were insulted

were they? I would think their standards would be low enough

DO YOU KNOW HOW DESPERATE WE ARE FOR NEW CONTENT OF QUALITY?!

BURN IT

I am glad that cartoons are very ugly therefore more interesting and funnier that Anime which strives for idealistic beauty.

is funny how is socially acepted to watch cartoons like Adventure Time or Regular Show while in college for example, girls are ok with guys that like those shows.

But then if you watch, let's say, Boku no Hero, that would make you the lamest guy around that of course will never get fucked by a girl despite Boku no Hero being more ''mature'' and with ''better'' arwork than Regular Show or Adventure Time

>ahegao
>not putrid to look at

>Doesn't know all the jocks and cool kids watched anime
They didn't tease you because of your interests, they teased you because you were an easy target.

It's My Hero Academia you fucking weeb.

nah, Adventure Time still gets you laid, trust me, girls love the fun characters, dudes love the ''weedlmao'' aspect of the show.

Nobody really likes anime outside of Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Ranma 1/2, Pokemon, those are the most normie friendly animes out there

Even One Punch Man is too weeb for most people

>unironically let people know he watches anime
>expected a warm welcome

I don't care, its a shitty anime regardless

Getting mixed messages here, posting more uggos meanwhile.

He's a cosplayer/performance artist that everyone thought was a Goofykin (an otherkin, but for Goofy), but in actuality he was just a guy who made some really odd/creepy Goofy cosplay.

It helps that boku no hero is a bad show.
Your point still stands with some good shows though.

Is that a FUCKING Snork?

I always thought it was Swatcher weasyl.com/submissions/swatcher?folderid=47193 butif it ain't, they should definitely meet. Match made in heaven.

Wrong picture m8

I take it this was so bad no one even wanted to draw fetish/loli art of it?
I was kinda expecting some loli versions of the characters around here, but I guess Sup Forums is uppity about that these days

Hey, what's going on in this thr-

Oh my...

in context it does work tho

Ok, question.

Who the hell is this guy?
I mean, there must be a reason for him to pop up everywhere in freakazoid.

Is he one of the staff members? A reference or something? Someone playing some sort of prank? Some close old friend of steven spielberg?

Isn't he also in Hey Arnold

not Sup Forums but still

Best girl coming through

Joseph is best JoJo

What is this from?

I don't know.