NO LARPING

Is someone else getting phone calls from UNKNOWN numbers?
specially if you are into the eyes wide open threads and the likes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeKFu5oz56U
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-07/bundeskriminalamt-razzia-hetze-im-internet-hass-kommentare
princetonaccounting.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, but my internet keeps shutting off everytime to I access Sup Forums and click on a trump general or post Pro-Trump memes.

Yes, two calls, one text.573 area code on the text, blocked number on the calls.

All today.

last few days yes. probably nothing, but you never know

I honestly haven't checked my phone for a couple of years now.

I got a call from NYC today while on pol, traced back to a kike (((realtor))). Called back and he claimed that he never dialed my number

All the time senpai

s.same

proofs im not larping
im getting spooped for real

Yes but who was phone?

No, Sup Forums's been kinda slow though

It's just Icarus don't worry about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeKFu5oz56U

Yes, every single week.
Though, I got them before I started browsing the threads. I'm 90% sure it's telemarketers but I never answer anyway. So, I guess it doesn't matter

got three calls while doing research
just be careful and wipe exifs, use a vpn

That's what you autistic faggots get for using smart phones. I went back to walmart flip phones. I even have to use the num pad to text. Get on my level.

Odd, I got three calls in a row from a NY number, there was nothing but static on the other end when I answered.

I would rather die in a government black site than give up Hearthstone on my phone

I HAVE BEEN GETTING PHONE CALL FROM ALL OVER AMERICA, DAILY FOR SOME REASON...

gary johnson just called me to make sure i voted.

i've also started getting calls from telemarketers everyday. started a couple weeks ago.

I never answer, and they never leave messages...

none so far, samsung master race here

I've been getting UNKNOWN calls lately too, but then I listened to their voice mails and it was literally just an automated message from my worker's Union about something that doesn't affect me.

That was me. I really wanted to talk but I'm kinda shy. Sorry :(

It's just telemarketers, fags

they aren't using 1800 numbers.

Anybody else so far gone that they find themselves literally laughing outloud at pepes? like audible chuckles or even belly cackles

It's the fucking eye expressions that do it for me. I used to LOATHE pepe but now it's all so funny to me

i got a call from my mom and dad yesterday they did not want to see me and my fucking opinionated, racist, scumbag, asshole ever again.

I got a weird call today.
I answered and the woman just said hold for a minute, I did and then she said just one more minute and and after like 10 sec she hanged up

the loneliness does it for me

I just hope it was something else, fucking pedosta threads are a wild ride

This reminds me of a case that happened to my brother. He was in deep shit and he actually went in the jail pretty soon after this:
>phone keeps ringin in the night
>some fucking female giving her numbers
>actually calls it with me because holy shieeet
>the same womans noice starts telling about the waterlevels and tempatures of lakes
>calls continue till he loses the phone

That shit was scary. Dunno what it was tough.

I am getting calls from random numbers that leave no voice mails. What's going on?

Got a call from (401) 111-0916 today. Someone with autism see if it means anything.

Dude, our county sherriff just stopped by a while ago asking "if everything was ok". Really freaking weird.

Icarus found you.

twice yesterday, twice today

The first night Thursday/Friday morning. My Internet provider was definitely fucking with me.

RI fag here.

That's a RI number, which is weird, because there's not a lot of call centers here.

All my telemarketers are texas/florida/NY.

I got an SMS from Arizona that read "Nov 22 1963" and nothing else. spooked me the fuck out, glad I'm not the only one.

yes bro i got mine, letmme get a screenshot from my phone

I got a call today from some old dude ramblin' on about the guacamole bowls or something...

Who do you think it was?

Yeah, I got a call earlier today from someone my ID only recognized as a number, and one later that was unknown and only rung once.

I never get random calls, and I got two in one day. Pretty weird.

This is why you fags are losing in the polls. Every time a pollster calls you think it's a Hillary hitman wanting to talk to you.

Our next president.

Never heard of a 111 number before

I'm just saying: after writing tons of shit about the Jews and Baal on Sup Forums I was visited by "men in black"

This was a month ago, the door bell rang in the morning and when I went to answer the front door, I found it already open with three men standing in the foyer

The three men were all dressed in identical black business suits with white shirts and black ties. The man standing nearest addressed me by my first name. Like he knew me personally or something. But I had never seen these men before in my life. The other two men remained close to the door and never spoke. Their eyes remained fixed on me throughout the entire experience.

They basically told me stop writing stuff on the internet or they would come back, I was scared shitless, I told them I would never write anti-semitic stuff anymore and they agreed to left. Next time they will take my computer

My dad used to post on usenet and made some anti-semitic comments. Shortly after some "israeli art students" visited the house. Google israeli art students for some fun reading.

YOU GOT PHONE TRACED QUICK TO A BUNKER BEFORE YOU GET DRONE STRIKEF

all the time

Hey what are the wide eyes open threads

And how can i get called or contacted by them if I'm on my tablet?

Yep

last night i was in a those threads and my disk usage was unusually high. I checked and it was something called windows compatibility telemetry (using windows 10 btw). After looking it up it's pretty much something that sends data from your computer to microsoft. It gave me a right good spook and I disabled it in services.

I've had two calls today, and a couple in the last week or so. All different numbers and states and it hangs up as soon as I answer.

Low level format and install Gentoo

Debt collectors. Pay your bills faggot.

What the fuck can this also happen to me

Not me

Welcome to the botnet.

Bump

I've been getting those for years. Heard that overseas sex companies call you, hang up, and hope you call back so they can bill you so that's the story I'm going with

Fucking retards, it's just organizations asking who your voting for.

holy fuck yes. 4 calls from an 832
the first one i picked up and no one answered.
the second time i let it go to voice mail and hear some breathing. ( this was 5 minutes after the first one)
the rest is just pure ring no voice mail.
all from the same fucking number

It's not uncommon for them route numbers to area codes that are more local, or at least not obvious, to the caller.

Can you record it and upload it to vocaroo

naahh, we germans are safe

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-07/bundeskriminalamt-razzia-hetze-im-internet-hass-kommentare

>Finland

>letting visitors within a mile of their house

Fake.

I'm shaking right now

Will they visit you over Sup Forums posts? What if there are some weird fucks showing up like in

Same here. I texted asking whis this and it said "laytisha" or some nigger name like that.

Trips is was zeroing in for a drone strike

It is unfortunate that you did not heed the first warning.

yep but to be honest it's nothing new to me I just don't answer.

it will be this guy tho
or some anti-german with rainbow coloured from the aa-foundation

*rainbow coloured hair

Is this the /x/ thread? I'm getting spooked guys

Yes

Also I posted in a US revolution/civil war thread recently. Five mins later the internet for my entire building went out at work. We have a dedicated fiber link and it's never, ever went out like that in three years I've worked there.

IT guy said he had no idea why it went out

Coincidence? Maybe. Either way. fuck em', I won't live in fear of the watchers

Shit you not, but I had a hard drive fail after going into one of the first threads. Running a fresh install on a brand new drive now.

aa-foundation?

Sup Forums is becoming more and more /x/ every day

Like three times, first from a number from LA I didn't recognize, and then twice by a 0000000 number.

I believe all three were from the same female Pajeet, she hung up when I said "what the fuck do you want" the third time.

This can't be a coincidence I'm getting really paranoid why do they do this holy shit

the dns attacks yesterday were kinda weird too

Got a call from an unknown number yesterday. Gook on the other end of the line said 2 or 3 words then hung up on me.

two numbers. One from California which i didn't answer and one from Arizona that did hang up on me shortly after answering it.

OP haha you haven't already disconnected your phone and landlines?

Fuck sakes bro, you should be in a bunker now surrounded by guns and ammo like the rest of us.

amadeu antonio stiftung.
suchen nach """hetze""" im internet. chef von dem haufen is die dame im bild. ex-stasi. hat nen bericht anfertigen lassen um sich von ihrer spitzelvergangenheit reinzuwaschen. vergleichbar mit schuldbriefen eigentlich. wurde massiv angezweifelt, aber so recht will sich keiner dran erinnern. julia schramm is 2nd in command. anti-deutsche. war bei den piraten, die waren ihr aber nich links genug. typische vulgäre kommunistin mit teurer handtasche, aber gefährlich weil sie viel gehör findet.
das zdf oder ard hat sogar 1x kritisch über die aa-stiftung berichtet, wurde aber im nachhinein zensiert. wenn du dich näher über die informieren willst weltraumaffen auf youtube is ganz gut, falls du die noch nicht kennst.

>>>sorry for german wall of text, but i´m to tired

Honestly I hope the Rothschild's win

Warum tut sie das? Was soll das ihr bringen?

Das ist ja die die auch für diese "anti-hetz-kampagne" nichtegal verantwortlich ist.

Oh so you're off the grid?

You're supposed to go inna woods after shit hits the fan, not before.

u fuked up m9

kann nur mutmaßen aber ich glaub sie, wie auch frau schramm sind 100% davon überzeugt das sie moralisch im recht sind. die schramm tatsächlich noch eher. in der ddr gabs ja den kopf getätschelt und ne schöne plakette wenn falschdenkende verpetzt wurden. mit der neuen welle an PC-kultur und feminismus sieht die kahane da vllt auch einfach nur ne neue gelegenheit ihrem talent nachzugehen.

>not posting from a proxy while you try to bring down the most powerful woman in the world

wow u fucked up son

Same... IRS/loan scams mostly.

but I'm against señor Trompo, #imwithher please don{t suicide me

I dont even lock doors usually.
Oh shit!
>how to get israeli art-student gf?
Tell more.

>not having Mr. Number to block such calls
>current year

Gibt es keine Welle dagegen? Sind wir verloren oder was?

This company that looks like a shell links to another company called Clinton Accounting Association and ever since I have been getting calls. princetonaccounting.com/index.php

ich weiß es nich. also wirklich keine ahnung.
bin selbst aus meinem freundeskreis raus mw. hab eigentlich nur offene gespräche mit einer person. der rest will nichts hören/waren linke bis sie bemerkt haben wie irre die sind und haben dann ihr politisches interesse einfach abgeschaltet.
es is nich so das die leute nich fühlen das der haussegen schief hängt. wollen einfach nich drüber nachdenken.

Ich sehe halt gerade im Internet (unter afd videos zb) immer Leute die die AfD sehr verteufeln und sie schlecht reden. Dann kommt es einen vor als ob jeder links ist

Underrated. Made me laugh.