Well... welcome to Wakanda the most racist country of the world. No other ethnicity at sight, the cast, the extras...

Well... welcome to Wakanda the most racist country of the world. No other ethnicity at sight, the cast, the extras, the nada. No chinese, hispanic or european immigrants looking for a better life or a chance to happiness, considering this is a world power and the most advanced place on earth. Probably their coasts are filled with corpses and their walls are tall enough to give Trump a boner. I guess this is the modern blacker version of "Separate but equal"

Lupita has a latino name, and for disney that is good enough.

Find your own cure for cancer, fag!

already screencaped this thread just in case it gats deleted. "hey John, does marvel owns co/ now"?

They don't have a coast, it's a landlocked country.
As for the tall walls, that is canon - they do actually have big ass walls to keep people out. It's a very isolationist country.

when did it happen?

She's also Mexican by birth.

It's a country in Africa, what do you expect?
>inb4 an american made this thread

>They don't have a coast
i guess it was a figure of speech

>Doesn't read comics
Wakanda is a racist, isolationist nation. That's the whole fucking point. Are you actually retarded or is this just some half-cocked bait?

Wakanda being racist is canon. I Don't know why OP is acting surprised. The whole point is that the new king is struggling to change his nation to make them less dickish.

But anyway yeah most writers don't portray Wakanda as a particularly amazing place. It's riddled with infighting and tribalism. It's just BP himself that gets all the love, unless you have a writer wanking himself off.

>they do actually have big ass walls to keep people out.
TRUMPGASM

I'm surprised this thread made it past 10 posts without that meme.

I´m sure there will be a chinese or asian looking fellow in the cast just to suck the almighty chinese market small cock

That's sort of the point?
Black Panther and Wakanda's entire purpose of creation is an analysis on what if a subjugated minority group would end up immense amounts of wealth and power and how they are more likely then not to end up just as corrupted as the people who subjugated them.

The whole point is how humanity always had a terrible habit of being prejudiced to others that are not typically part of their own community and to have the leadership and morality to look past prejudices and do good for your fellow man.

Pretty much
>Extremely rich
>Technologically superior
>Very strict immigration control
>Culture untouched by outside influence
They don't seem to have much of a corporate culture though, they stick with a sort of tribal grouping.

yeah yeah yeah thanks for bringing it up man we really needed that

>TFW fucking everyone is missing the point

i'm offended because not all the actors are actually real african people. try that in any other movie and you get a shitstorm on twitter

So no White Wolf then?

I get the impression the movie is about T'challa wanting to continue his father's aim of engaging with the outside world, and Kilmonger and the old guard opposing that.

Ironically, Klaus wants Wakanda to be in conflict with the rest of the world because he would profit from that.

Contrary to "we Wuz kang's", the film's message is likely to be about engaging with the world instead of closing yourself off.

After all, it seems T'challa offers to protect Vision in Infinity War.

Just like most asian countries

I m more concerned and really disgusted about the romanticization of the monarchy system in modern day

that´s not fair. there are two evil guys in the mix

Now that is actually an excellent point, considering the kinda-not so- just enough-realistic tone of the ambient in the mcu

Like this thread isn't shit even without kangz for the first time in ever.

Well, nobody is Wakandan at all.
That kinda opens it up.
And you always have Canadians play Brits and Kiwis play Americans. And nobody in Le Misérable was French. Hell half of them can't sing.

>the film's message is likely to be about engaging with the world instead of closing yourself off.
Is anyone surprised?

They can't possibly show the hero wanting to keep his country walled off from the riffraff these days

Priest is a truly creative writer interested in stories, characters, and ideas, and exploring them.

Hudlin is interested in identity politics and Gary Stu-ing T'challa and Wakanda.

Storm standing next to T'challa like a trophy has always struck me as massively sexist, but it got a free pass because it's a black guy doing it.

nice thumbnail retard

>Storm standing next to T'challa like a trophy has always struck me as massively sexist
this, my sweet free spirited strong willed female leader storm.

>it got a free pass because it's a black guy doing it
of course, the whole blaxploitaition genre depends on that