youtube.com/watch?v=RLti6XU8fIU
youtube.com/watch?v=GXrm58u_sYM
youtube.com/watch?v=FqG09lZJ4mo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQWX1nilz04&t=225s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Do they even watch western cartoons?

They literally made a Japanese dub for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the exact same plot and everything from the US version, what do you think?

Sure you aren't talking about super sentai?

No man. They edited, and dubbed Super Sentai to make MMPR. Then they took the American MMPR and dubbed it back into Japanese

No, they overdubbed Mighty Morphin. Bulk and skull, Tommy, all of that jazz.

What funny is that the American Power Rangers even guest starred in a Super Sentai episode. They had blue "made in America" belts and everything.

I reminded, almost, of this sped on youtube years ago going on and on and on how american voice actors suck and all animated media should be subtitled japanese.

>I reminded, almost, of
Could you rephrase that?

>Edd Strengthening Plan
>Doubaru De has his honor insulted by the head bancho of Peach Creek High, Kevin.

Eddy sounds like a Latin American dub actor speaking Japanese.

>Rolf doesn't sound foreign
Or maybe he does and I'm just not weeb enough to detect different Japanese dialects.

There was a sped on youtube. He complained about non-japanese voice actors and wanted all animated media to be subtitled japanese VAs.

Even American cartoons.

That was Akibaranger which doesn't count. They did however have an episode of Power Rangers where they discover Super Sentai

>one less beam is just one more space for place, Double D!

Actually. How well was it received

This sound pretty good. Ed's voice is a bit off though, he doesn't sound much like a dolt..

This thread reminds me of that time early 2000s Teletoon in Canada (the English one!) decided to make an Ed, Edd n Eddy promo in Japanese for some reason, and confuse the fuck out of poor Canadian kids who didn't speak it: youtube.com/watch?v=wQWX1nilz04&t=225s

Rolf is Korean.

>not watching the dutch dub of emperors new groove
>not watching the french dub of fox and the hound

>he wanted all animated media to be subtitled japanese
Link?

That Ed is pretty spot on

That's funny, I thought Ed was the closest to the original out of the bunch.

According to a YouTube comment on the subbed video, Rolf's character was altered a bit in Japanese and doesn't seem to act like the out of touch country man, or at least he doesn't in that episode.