Coco

Is Sup Forums ready for the second decent animated movie to come out this year?

>second
first being?

Captain Underpants was decent

This entire year has been full of trash when it comes to animated films

Wrong. First best, at least in the US is (You)r Name

This is the third-worst looking Pixar film ever.
> Shitlist:
> Good Dinosaur
> Cars 2
> Coco

I blame the Mouse for this.

MLP The Movie was great, and it wasn't fucking normiebait 3D shit

I'll never watch another 3D animated movie unless it's the Wreck it Ralph sequel

Is impossible to have a movie about Mexicans that isn't about luchadores or day of the dead? Is it that fucking hard to just make movies about a Mexican guy? Does it always have to rub in the VIBRANT CULTUREwith GUITARS and SOMBREROS that most mexican-americans don't even identify with anymore?

Also, none of these movies ever mention menudo, which makes them inherently shit movies about mexicans.

JUST MAKE A GODDAMN MOVIE ABOUT A NORMAL FUCKING BEANER YOU FUCKING FAGS

How much do you want to bet the Pixar creatives spent millions of dollars to do extensive "research" in Mexico for this film?

You are late to that bet
>they spent 4 years of trips to Mexico for research and references

What if Mexicans had feelings?

Why do they always do that anyway? It's not like they can't open a book or search a website with the same information

I really want a decent movie about Lucha Libre, Luchadores are awesome

I semi agree, day of the dead is overrated in terms of america,but luchadors are the shit ma dude. But honestly, i just want one about a mexican bakery, just so more people know about mexican sweet bread, like conchas, cuz my god why does nobody outside of hispanics know about them and how good they are. (Also Negritos, but nobody will openly talk about them for obvious reasons)

Vacation excuse?

This movie looks so unoriginal and derivative. Also none of the 'behind the scenes' things ever talk about the dog so i'm guessing he's in to appeal to the stupid dog loving masses.

Looks like garbo.

Pretty much, for example, WDAS went to Africa to seek for inspiration for their movie about animals (zootopia). Found out prey outnumbers predators 10 to 1 at some watering hole and came with an idea "what if predators were minorities?"

Dreamworks ,on the other hand, did Kung Fu Panda, and it was good, when asked how did they do such good movie they replied " We just googled China".

This is probably the first pixar movie that looks really off to me.

Good Dinosaur looked kinda weird with its really stylized characters on photo-real environments

>Japanese bullshit.
Get the fuck outta here.

That too actually.
I still can't quite put my finger on what actually made me dislike that movie.

>Is impossible to have a movie about Mexicans that isn't about luchadores or day of the dead?
Maybe the mexicans should get off their asses and make a good animated movie, then

they're called Nitos now, for obvious reasons, weird how they got SJWd when nothing else does here in MX

To me it was just boring and forgettable. And I personally dislike the direction they started to take their human character designs from Inside Out and onwards