Hidden Gems Thread

Post cartoons you think are really good that you feel didn't get the recognition they deserve.

Pic unrelated as I don't have any examples of my own which is why I'm asking. Also, I wouldn't want the thread to turn into a discussion on that specific example.

Rules:
>No Sup Forums-inspired crap unless it's different enough from anime to be completely distinguishable.
>No cartoons who's only reason for being good is having a waifu-able character. That's a plus but it can't be the ONLY thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ycUY7EICqIw
youtu.be/Mw3137pI11Y
webmshare.com/q57QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6F_o64XQpos
youtube.com/watch?v=WVAxcFqSwnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sanjay and Craig. Once you get pass the gross out humor the show can be really good.

Are they ever going to air the rest of it?

I'll say The Dreamstone, but it seems that other anons still remember it.
youtu.be/ycUY7EICqIw
Also, Lavender Castle, though I haven't see it in a long time so I can't tell if it holds up (the visuals are nice)
youtu.be/Mw3137pI11Y

$9.99
Australian claymation film I liked more than Mary and Max

Danger Mouse, the new one. For the record, it's the only kid cartoon I can think of that has a legit female on male non-con sexual assault scene.

>Post cartoons you think are really good that you feel didn't get the recognition they deserve.
W.I.T.C.H. OH SO MUCH

It got 52 fucking episodes. It did just fine.

OP was asking about *recognition*. Not which cartoons got cancelled early.

52 fucking episodes sounds like a good enough amount of time to get recognized to me.

Sure, but it wasn't recognized enough despite that

The secret show. It was my fav back when they ran it on nicktoons, dont remember too much of it though

An actual GOOD modern reboot and barely anyone pays attention to it. Just look how hype the opening scene was!

webmshare.com/q57QQ

Superjail

As random as it is it has better character development than rick and morty

Easily one of the best of the CN shows of the era. One of the better family dynamics of any cartoon too.

Pickle and Peanut. At least in my eyes this show is better written Regular Show.
Peanut is not as asholeish as Rickby was a huge plus.
Character design and mixibg of art really make it stand out.

Lavender castle is all on youtube. It lacks story but all characters are great.

Came here to post this. I'm still sad there's no real way to watch all of it in any decent quality.

Fangbone is generally pretty great, awesome in fact, which is also impressive considering it's a Canadian cartoon, but it receives very little love. The whole shebang's on Youtube though, so that's good.
Also the intro is kickass youtube.com/watch?v=6F_o64XQpos

>Also the intro is kickass
Are you fucking serious?

I like it a lot. Oh well, I guess it's just my shit taste.

I think they are recognized when mentioned but I don't remember many threads for mission hill or clone high

as far as cartoon themes go I'd say kickass is a pretty reasonable way to describe it

Fuckers, THIS is kickass. (From )
youtube.com/watch?v=WVAxcFqSwnc