How early are you lads waking up tomorrow to elect the God King?

How early are you lads waking up tomorrow to elect the God King?

7:00 AM EST I'm going to elect the emperor

Can't vote but I'm praying.

>not voting early
it's like you don't want to be on pol all day shitposting

Nah dude Obama said "if you vote, you're a citizen"

A few states still don't allow early voting.

Jew York being one of them. Sad my national vote doesn't matter but I'm still voting tomorrow for down ballot races

yep bright and early to vote for Gary Johnson

6am CST to wait in line and hop on the bus an hour and a half later. I wish I had off work Wednesday for partying/panicking purposes.

Michigan (269) here. Hardcore Trump territory. Pretty fucking sick of Washington bringing in millions of brown shits who at some point will vote themselves my money.

I can't wait to MAGA this mutherfucker up, and this area is very fired up for the coming of His Imperial Excellency.

>not shitposting in line from your phone
I'll post pictures.

>even Horsey sees it coming
Trump confirmed next President

My mom is going away for a few days and asked me to go with her early to the polls. I finally convinced her to vote Trump with the last batch of Podesta emails, and the fact she thinks it's bullshit that the FBI got through 650k emails in one week. She was solid Hillary and started cracking in October with all the leaks.

I have to go poll watch starting a 6am

6:30 am in NJ

BUY IT TODAY AND DRINK FOR THE GOD EMPERIOR 2 HOURS BEFORE OUT FROM HOME

is Horsey "our guy"?

4:30am working at the polls till 8pm. Gonna be stuck with two "democrat college students doing this for extra credit" or whatever. Cucks.

5:45 CT I'm nervous AF

>when you vote, you're a citizen
-obama

Voted early a week ago.

took the day off, probably gonna be long lines but by God there's nothing that'll stop me from voting

what if someone in line sees a dick on your screen?

obongo is such a shitstain, guy really needs stfu

I have a job that starts before polls open so I probably won't be making it into a polling booth until 4:00 PM or so.

Some of you leafs are ok.
Stay away from rakes and the front lawn tomorrow.

>stay up till 7am
>go vote
>pass out
>wake up and check results

Absentee ballot nigga

probably around 10 in the morning. i took the day off tomorrow

Getting up at 8, voting at 9-9:30 so I can avoid the rush of people voting before work.

btw, do we get live updates like during the primary, or will it only be said who won what afterwards?

Did Horsey really draw this? Wow.

voting with my magax3 in the morning ;)

when did horsey become pro trump?

Im one of the Florida early voters. My wife and i both registered independents voting Trump. ALL the polls you see are based on what you are registered. The independent vote is decidedly Trump. This will be the Reddest election since Regan

I already voted. It's my day off so I'm going to sleep in and then strap in for the ride.

All the news channels will do tomorrow is spam projections until it's finally over.

Just don't be surprised if there's some kind of recount like 2000.