Justice League

>Theatrical moviegoing in all its zenith will continue to occur for the third weekend in a row as Warner Bros.’ ten-years-in-the-making DC superhero team-up Justice League finally opens to $325M-$355M worldwide propped by 4,040 stateside locations and a day-and-date global launch that includes China.

deadline.com/2017/11/justice-league-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-global-box-office-opening-1202207757/

>$325 - $355 million global worldwide opening is $70 to $100 million less than BvS' opening weekend
What went so horribly wrong?

Affleck needs a better suit, he looks fat as fuck

>looks

yeah but a better fitting suit wouldn't make it so god awful obvious

New pic of the trinity.

Opening in November, 2 weeks after Thor, instead of in March, 2 weeks after fuck-all.

Don't fall for their lies
The movie will be great. Everyone will be great
except for Ezra

Why not just keep the BvS batsuit? It was the best live-action batsuit we've seen but this looks awful

It's his weird tech suit to fight ay lmaos. Also because Geoff probably wanted to shove some nu 52 suits in there. He will get his old suit back when the solo comes around
if there will be one

It's over

>$325 - $355 million global worldwide opening

Isn't that pretty damn good though?

Did you miss this part?
>$325 - $355 million global worldwide opening is $70 to $100 million less than BvS' opening weekend
If this movie gets trashed by critics it'll make even less than BvS

The subtle color coding of their outfits is kind of cute, but I can't help but feel like it's forced so that some blog can point out "look they're the same color as their costumes!" and milk a bit more publicity.

it's more than it cost to make so sure but not by a ton.

Even if it's less than BvS, it's still a big enough brand to rake in $325-355 mil from people who didn't learn their lesson last time.

>a movie with 300mill budget without counting ads

BvS was the first movie of the summer.

This is one of the movies of the Christmas season

It was nice to win once fellows. Let's just be happy with Wondy.

Different suits for different situations is part of who Batman is. I'm hoping for an arctic suit too, among others.

What the fuck is he even talking about?

He did up the wrong fucking button.

BvS made $873 miilion on a $250 million budget, with another $150-160 million for marketing, yet only made $105 million profit according to deadline.This has an even bigger budget; anything less than $850 million is a flop for Justice League

Ah you're right, the low angle also isn't helping

>critics

Suicide Squad proved the critics aren't important at all if general audiences liked the film.

Sayonara Steppenwolf.

I think it's absolutely going to underperform this weekend. The embargo being held over will help it on Thursday and Friday but by Saturday the reviews will be out.

Remember the rumors of "Wonder Woman kills Steppenwolf"?

the movie sucks despite having whedon

maybe it's the suit, but Ben Affleck look thicc.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONN !!!!!????????????

Thor did 400

that tweet is fake

You gotta be fucking kidding, even dcucks can't be this pathetic, right?

>ww
>winning
>ever

>What went so horribly wrong?

People saw BVS and it made them wary. Fool me once etc.

Does anyone else feel like these day-and-date releases are cheating? Of course the global box office for the first weekend is going to look impressive when it releases in every country at once.

Maybe to you, but here in New Zealand I used to get sick of big movies taking months to be released here. It still happens with smaller releases but at least we now get the big ones at the same time (sometimes even a week earlier).

>wary
Of good movies? Are they afraid Whedon will mess with Snyder's vision? He promised he wouldn't.

>BvS
>A good movie

user, that meme is over now. You can stop pretending to enjoy a shitty film.

That was in the original Snyder version. But fucking weadon has to ruin something cool with dumb marvel bullshit. Wanted a fucking badass sword through the skull or some shit. way cooler than "I'll get you next time, team Darkseid blasting off!"

Why is he wearing TWO vests???

Because his chest is really cold but his guns aren't.

Ezra will play the role as he is directed to play it just fine

>Are they afraid Whedon will mess with Snyder's vision?
i'm a fan of bvsu (and whedon) but some of the news definitely has me worried. many of the rumored changes sound horrendous. it seems that dc still hasn't learned their lesson and took all the wrong cues from online discussion.

i'll be waiting for the director's cut, even though i'm still irritated that we never got one for ww (or mos), despite everyone and their mother shitting on the third act which was rewritten by executive mandate.

i'd rather watch what creatives originally envisioned for these beloved characters instead of some unimaginative, unbelievable, 'market tested' garbage from untalented uncreatives. dceu's history in this regard is exactly one shade of terrible and after reading about what changes have been made, i'm convinced that the brokenness of these movies has nothing to do with nolan, goyer or snyder (and likely won't be whedon either... i liked his original ideas for aou far better than the hacked up nonsense the executives approved. the deleted scenes actually give each character an arc and vastly improve upon the movie). whomever keeps editing out important character and plot defining details, because of ''humor'' or ''drama'' or because ''kids don't care'', needs to be relegated to some unimportant area, like managing press releases or something. they are AWFUL when it comes to writing and movie making, even if we only compare their output to other children's media. it's the executives that suck ...or maybe the middlemen. it's not the creative talent.

tldr: i'll wait for the directors cut with the deleted scenes, and if we never get one then they'll never get my money.

I have a strange mix of feelings to burst out laughing and yaoi bear fawning when seeing photos of fatleck.

What the fuck is even happening there?

That would be good for a generic mid-budget comedy, but studios want hefty returns for a movie like this

>Having taste is a meme now
Enjoy getting cucked

You really can't compare worldwide opening weekends accurately because different movies open in different amount of countries at different times. That's why only domestic opening weekends are important when comparing opening weekend numbers.

>We've had two groupshots of the trinity so far.
>Batman's holding a gun in one, and looks like he's strapped into an iron maiden in the other

Fuck these movies.

No he didn't you're only supposed to do the top button